• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

using Norco, Vyvannse but panic attacks?

lizzy2389

Greenlighter
Hello BL
I currently take Norco mutliple times a day, and vyvannse aroung 180mg or so spaced out. Lately ive been having straight up Panics attacks. I went to the hospital last week, ECG done normal, CT and Xray , normal, blood work normal. Just wanted to know, what you do in times of an attack?. Please dont say stop using. Im an addict, fearing withdrawals. My buzz is killed when it happens. 3 days already and that's pretty much annoying me. Im 32 been on meds for 9 years at least. To the point i dont get too buzzed but a nice energy flow and happy mood...okay scratch that maybe it does get me euphoria aka high :p but damnitt i cant get my anxiety to just stop . Tried posting in mental health but no new threads being taken .i think whats bugging me is , thinking im having a stroke or heart attack... little more info on my use 10/325 x 2 every 4 hours . Vyvannse , in the mid afternoon and again within 5 hours , and so on. ( liver is fine, tylenol levels were checked, normal range)

This is healthy living. We try to balance out the pros/cons of some more "dangerous" lifestyles that we live and maintain a practice of harm reduction. With that being said...

You mention you're 32 years old and have been on these medications for 9 years minimum. The goal of taking medication is to treat something, not attempt to catch a buzz...

Are these prescriptions or is this your own personal assortment of preferred pharmaceuticals? If you're trying to just find some drugs to get you through everyday routines it's best to stay away from practicing polypharmacy as much as possible.

It's never advised ever in any harm reduction forum that you should be taking an opiate for 9 consistent years. Obviously you don't want to hear from any of us to just chill out for a bit on the use, but that is the best possible option. It sucks facing the music. I've done it as well.

Last edited: