• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

is it already to get on it after taking codeine?

isaaccain

Bluelighter
is it alright to get on it after taking codeine?

I took 60mg 2 hours ago for my jaw (I have something up with the muscles) and I was wondering if there's any problem with taking a pill now. The codeine had paracetamol in as well in case that matters. The pill I've got is a duracel (you know like the batteries) and it's hard pressed, which I've heard are more dodgy.

Last edited:
I would be careful to not take too much paracetamol, its not good for the liver. Always test your pills and do look around for pill reports.

I don't believe MDMA and a low dose of an opioid is too much more dangerous than either by themselves, but do be wary of what is actually in your pill - we cannot tell you.

CY

I would be careful to not take too much paracetamol, its not good for the liver. Always test your pills and do look around for pill reports.

I don't believe MDMA and a low dose of an opioid is too much more dangerous than either by themselves, but do be wary of what is actually in your pill - we cannot tell you.

CY

Thank you xx

I second that you are fine. Some say opiates may dull the MDMA experience but 60mg codeine is not really much at all.