Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(500ug ALD-52 & 300ug AL-LAD) - well versed - breakthrough on lysergamides

skie

Greenlighter
So, this trip actually go a few months back, but it will be my starting point as it was my very first breakthrough - and I have general question about breakthroughs, but first things first:

I know LSD is not generally perceived as a psychedelic that consistently result in breakthroughs. I have had many trips, LSD and others - but mostly lysergamides as 1P-LSD, AL-LAD, ALD52 etc. Trips that were profound and different in many ways (both medium and large doses).

This time I did 500ug ALD52 combined with 300ug AL-LAD. Not my first heroic dose, but this trip was something else entirely.
I reached a peak where I quickly realised I was moving towards uncharted territory.
I could definitely feel I was moving towards a boundary, and for a lack of a way to better describe it, it was like passing through some kind of transparent film.

There I was greeted by several autonomous entities who were all expecting me. I still had difficulty at fully grasping what was happening. All the entities seemed happy to see me, and almost congratulated me on reaching them. They comforted me, and “told”me not to be afraid, as I was moving into this other plane of existence.
It was like my being was moving through an unseen spatial dimension (not like the 3 we usually are able to grasp).

They helped me enter it. I could see them communicating amongst themselves, and were kind adjusting and doing stuff to let me detach from my physical self. Told me to hold on, and just relax.

It was like seeing old friends, and was a very emotional experience, I actually started crying. They understood my feelings, and smiled at me assuringly. Lots of it is difficult to describe today, and also to differentiate from later breakthroughs.

One thing I do remember though, was one of them remarked to another entity, something like: “he’s curious, that’s good”, as I was trying to take it all in, looking around, and fully experience this “other side”.
As I understood it, it was like our consciousness’ ability to “move out of our heads” in our physical world, and merge with the very fabric of space.
These being were ones who themselves had achieved this transcendence, and were now a part of this plane where physicality and time didn’t matter.

It was a great feeling/experience of “I get it, it all makes sense now”. Pure bliss.
I began wondering, if that was what we were all supposed to achieve - then what about all the people on earth who don’t seem to reach this transcendence, which worried me.
They explained that it was okay, even if many people didn’t reach this level in this lifetime. Because in the end it would all be the same, it’s where we come from and will end up.
Almost like we all had to “complete our mission” or play our part in this world.

I don’t remember more of significance from this particular trip. But damn it was an enlightening experience.

Since then I’ve found it much easier to break through, just like I kind of know the way now.
Which has made me wondering a lot, of other people have experienced the same?
Not the particulars in my trip, but having a much easier time to break through after you succeeded the first time?

If interested I can attempt to make a report, on the other two times I broke through - and kind of built on this trip. Pretty much ending up in the same place.

substancecode_ald52
substancecode_allad
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_experienced
roacode_sublingual
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
_combo_

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are definitely high doses, sounds like a great trip! I want to take in the ~1mg range of LSD one day, so far I've taken it up to ~500-600ug before, once.

Yes, it was one of my greatest trips - definitely the one that has stayed with me the most.

I’ve done a lot of trips where everything went bonkers, like everything melting, becoming one with music, full body orgasms etc.

This one wasn’t simply more intense, I can best describe it as discovering the other side of the same coin.
Completely unexpected as well.

Last edited:
Wow - that's a great trip report.
It reminds me a lot of a breakthrough i had on a huge dose of 4-aco-dmt a few years ago.
I wish i'd written a TR about that, because it was so long ago i've forgetten the specifics (dose etc).

Very cool, thanks :)

Compared to a high dose LSD experience did you find the side effects to be similar, worse or lessened?

Same, or perhaps a little less actually. Don’t remember with this trip in particular, but what I can say is, that AL-LAD is less taxing on the body, especially when it comes to discomfort in the come up, tension/sweating and anxiety. I usually recommend AL-LAD to first timers, and ones new to higher doses.
Be aware though, that AL-LAD’s potency is about 1.5:1 to LSD.

Of the different lysergamides Llike ALD-52 and especially 1P-LSD to me seem very close to, if not similar to LSD. I don’t think I’d be able to tell them apart if I don’t know beforehand, as trips themselves can vary a lot.
As said AL-LAD has a lot smoother come up, and often able to provide a more lucid trip, in my experience. More noticeable at higher doses.
ETH-LAD (now we are at it) is also a bit different from LSD, the visuals tend to be more pixelated/digital for a lack of better words.

But to conclude, all these lysergamides are very similar. They all provide great opportunities for tripping, it would be wrong to consider any of them “cheap RC knock-offs”. With the upside of knowing the exact chemical and dose on the blotter - at least much better than some tale about how “this Ganesha is triple dipped white fluff, made by a one armed midget”.

In the end it’s a very subjective experience from trip to trip, which is why I’m careful on making too many statements. But after many, many trips I feel safe to give the advice above.

Last edited:
I may have the opportunity to have some ALD52. Im pretty well versed with LSD25 and 1PLSD. What is the potency difference if any? From my own research it shows that ALD52 may be a prodrug of LSD. Please help?

Last edited:
ALD-52 and 1p-LSD are both believed to be prodrugs of LSD. ALD-52 is 1-acetyl-LSD and 1p-LSD is 1-propionyl-LSD. In both cases, the groups at the 1 position (the acetyl/propionyl) are believed to cleave off, leaving you with LSD to cross the blood-brain-barrier. However, it's not known whether these drugs are able to pass the BBB themselves. Personally I find all 3 of them slightly different but mostly the same, and they all seem to have very similar potency. I prefer ALD-52 to 1p-LSD, I find it closer to LSD. I still think LSD is the best of the 3.

ALD-52 and 1p-LSD are both believed to be prodrugs of LSD. ALD-52 is 1-acetyl-LSD and 1p-LSD is 1-propionyl-LSD. In both cases, the groups at the 1 position (the acetyl/propionyl) are believed to cleave off, leaving you with LSD to cross the blood-brain-barrier. However, it's not known whether these drugs are able to pass the BBB themselves. Personally I find all 3 of them slightly different but mostly the same, and they all seem to have very similar potency. I prefer ALD-52 to 1p-LSD, I find it closer to LSD. I still think LSD is the best of the 3.

Interesting... I wonder what the effects of ALD-52 and 1P-LSD are if they can cross the BBB themselves.

OP: It seems you've been to Ergoland, how quaint!
Xorkoth, IME 1p-lsd stores for a much longer duration with better results and higher potency when compared to regular LSD, ALD-52 should share the properties of 1p-lsd but I've only had 5 and split them 50/50 between me and my wife in a single cleave/trip.
In my experience, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD and PRO-LAD all had similar effects with AL-LAD being norepinephrine heavy, LSZ being dopamine heavy and ETH/PRO LAD virtually undistinguishable from pure LAD(LSD).

Best,
Tez