Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Will i roll again ?

Givememoneybiatch

Greenlighter
Hello people !
I have been doing MDMA for 3 years now but with occasionaly breaks.I think i havent lost the magic yet but im not so sure...
A month ago i was in Berlin where i did stupidly 3 days in a row extacy,needless to say it was a waste of money as I couldnt feel the full efects of it
On Saturday im thinking of consuming mdma again..will i roll that time ?I havent take in drugs except some weed all this time

Wow, 3 days in a row, you definitely want to give it a couple weeks break mate, your brain must be fried.

Id still give it some more time, you're gonna kill some serotonin receptors- if you haven't already

Yeah give it another couple months. I wouldn't even do it now if you had only rolled one day, much less 3

I believe the general consensus is 3-4 months between rolls. If you feel the magic starting to slip try a year.

my brother let this shit flow natural i mean look 4-6 brake- +( dont take pills man if u are depressed in the brake cuz after you become sober u fried like a grill ay buddy k be safe ay there PEACEE AH FUCK

Last edited:
It will work, but still nowhere near what you will be expecting. Since you abused it terribly. You actually should wait........ are you ready for a truth you dont want to hear? YEARS! If you dont follow the spacing program of 3 months between rolls, you must add that 3 months to your prior last abuse. So in your case, I would wait one year to ever really feel it again. Taking it now is risking a very dark and scary place for you, and it may never work again after that. Respect. This. Drug!

Oh come on I get the 3 months space but years ? Thats too much.I didnt roll on saturday but will do on New Years Eve.Also i met a guy on the party i went amd he said he was rolling every week or so...

Oh come on I get the 3 months space but years ? Thats too much.I didnt roll on saturday but will do on New Years Eve.Also i met a guy on the party i went amd he said he was rolling every week or so...

There are numerous stories on here of people requiring years worth of a break in order to restore neurotransmitters after using MDMA too much.

As far as a random guy you met, people also use drugs until they literally kill themsleves. Does it mean it's a good idea?

There are numerous stories on here of people requiring years worth of a break in order to restore neurotransmitters after using MDMA too much.

As far as a random guy you met, people also use drugs until they literally kill themsleves. Does it mean it's a good idea?

Is 3 nights in a row (an extacy pill per night) too much to require a many years break ?

Is 3 nights in a row (an extacy pill per night) too much to require a many years break ?

For some people it may be enough to do that much damage although unlikely. Either way it's reckless and just going to drastically increase the odds of it biting you in the ass

Are you looking for permission, or are you looking to argue? OR is your goal here to learn proper harm reduction? I sure hope its the latter.......

Yes, absolutely. Lets say you rolled today, waited 1 week, and rolled the following weekend. You just slapped yourself with a minimum 6 month wait sentence........It doesnt reset everytime you roll, the wait time ADDS ON. Respect this drug, respect your brain. It will fuck you up terribly.