• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA / "Sass" in question

pfxtc

Greenlighter
Hi I'm a new user I hope this isn't breaking the stickies rule as this is not a pill? If it is can someone please direct me where to post?

Anyways, I was given this by a friend in the pacific northwest region and told it is "Molly" or "Sass" though I know Sass is typically MDA. I've never seen either of these (just E) in person and was wondering if anyone had any input on what it was.

I was told 150mg was a "good" dose of it, whatever it is. Had 2 friends take that and they enjoyed it.

khiCIO2.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, we do not allow drug ID's of any kind, as attempting to ID this would be futile. There are so many different drugs which are browny cola coloured crystals - how would anybody be able to tell one from another? You have two options:

1. Buy an ecstasy test kit, preferably one that can differentiate between MDA and MDMA.
2. Send it off to ecstasydata (USA), energy control (europe) or wedinos (uk) for laboratory analysis.

IME the name "sass" is used interchangeably with both MDA and MDMA, because sassafras is quite simply the most common precursor used to synth them (or was). It is a misnomer and the majority of people quite simply do not know the difference between MDMA, MDA and an RC.

BTW, 150mg would be a pretty excessive dose for MDA.

Sorry, we do not allow drug ID's of any kind, as attempting to ID this would be futile. There are so many different drugs which are browny cola coloured crystals - how would anybody be able to tell one from another? You have two options:

1. Buy an ecstasy test kit, preferably one that can differentiate between MDA and MDMA.
2. Send it off to ecstasydata (USA), energy control (europe) or wedinos (uk) for laboratory analysis.

IME the name "sass" is used interchangeably with both MDA and MDMA, because sassafras is quite simply the most common precursor used to synth them (or was). It is a misnomer and the majority of people quite simply do not know the difference between MDMA, MDA and an RC.

BTW, 150mg would be a pretty excessive dose for MDA.

Thanks. Yeah I figured it might be a shot in the dark. Do you have any idea where I could buy a kit that differentiates between the two? Thx for the info.

I'm not sure we link to test kit vendors any more (probably because we can't really endorse random companies, and spam), plus I don't know any - however a quick google suggests that both the Froehde and Simon's reagent tests should be sufficient for you! :)

I know it probably seems like a chore, but it's genuinely the only way to know.

Thanks. 10 years ago I'd just swallow all of it. Now I'm an old square lol :) Don't even know if I'll ever take it.

Thanks. 10 years ago I'd just swallow all of it.

Heh, same here - thankfully I've only ever had two RC ecstasy tablets - one was a piperazine and the other was was some kind of MDMA-esque substance which lasted about 8-10 hours. Both known about before taking, and both actually fairly enjoyable (especially the latter). The RC scene has certainly made it a lot more likely for that to happen, especially in places where MDMA is less common or in times of drought.

Heh, same here - thankfully I've only ever had two RC ecstasy tablets - one was a piperazine and the other was was some kind of MDMA-esque substance which lasted about 8-10 hours. Both known about before taking, and both actually fairly enjoyable (especially the latter). The RC scene has certainly made it a lot more likely for that to happen, especially in places where MDMA is less common or in times of drought.

God who knows what I got back in the day - heavy E use during summer '08 every other day. 75% of the time it was awesome, 25% it was sitting in a corner sweating bullets thinking I was gonna die. Assuming cut with meth or something, never done it so IDK. Don't think I ever had anything remotely close to pure MDMA though I'll never forget the first time I ever did E - great night. I've luckily developed panic disorder and require klonopin use amongst a whole bunch of other things so experimentation has dwindled a lot since then. Just thinking of trying it gives me a bit of anxiety lol. RC's scare the hell out of me too; god who knows what people are giving you.

You're gonna have to tell me what that 8-10 hour chem was, if you ever find out =D

mda tends to last about that long

try dancesafe.org or even amazon.com for test kits.

Mda lasts the same amount of time as MDMA (Ecstasy, molly, beans, X, etc...) Its just a little more "Ragey" and a bit more visual. Fun rave stuff, but i still prefer real MDMA.

What you have there LOOKS like MDMA or MDA (You cant tell the difference) but youll never know until you buy a full test kit. Full test kit will first tell you if its even in the MDMA/MDA range, then if it is, will discern it from each other in the final simons test. MDA will react with a blue color, while MDMA wont. Have fun!