• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Am I safe to take MDMA again?

dxnm

Greenlighter
So, yesterday I tried MDMA for the first time, around 200-300mg, it was hard to dose since I don't have scales. My source claims that it's 82-84% pure.

Just to clarify, I'm 145lb 5'10 male.

I rolled for about 3 hours yesterday, I took 2 multivitamins and 2 fish oil capsules, and after waking up today, repeated the multivitamins and fish oil. I feel fine, only notable symptoms are brainfog.

Now, the question is, can I take maybe 150mg today and not cause any lasting damage to my serotonin or brain? I'm not planning on doing MDMA every again after this next time, since I bought 500mg just to try.

Anyone ever took it the day after? Any adverse effects? Will I suffer from serotonin toxicity?

Advice will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I would take a brake for a few months, your serotonin levels need to recover and also your serotonin receptors. It’s definitely not worth the risk. Also your trip will not be as good cause of your low serotonin levels.

Yeah give it a few months dude, why two days in a row? If you did you'd just have the potential for a much worse come down and not roll anywhere near as hard. Also, at your weight, 200-300mg is a pretty absurd dose. I'm 6'1 and 230lbs and I roll my face off on 150mg

I concur with the others, wait 2 months if you wanna roll as hard as you did yesterday. If you roll tomorrow you're just gonna get speedy effects and then be suicidal during the comedown as you drained your brain of serotonin. What's your rush anyway?
You weigh slightly less than I do so I'm surprised you didn't already crash if you took that much.

Thanks for all the advice, I'll definitely give it a couple months. MDMA is a great drug and I shouldn't abuse it.

Absolutely not. Since you are a new user, ill hit you with an older rule. 1 month minimum, 3 months optimum wait time between rolls. So for your situation, id say youll be fine waiting one month. After you have used this drug at least 3 times, id suggest moving away from the one month and aim for 3-6months between rolls. This drug fucks you up quick, and its unforgiving. It will fuck your life up terribly if you dont give it the respect it demands. Its a beautiful experience, DONT RUIN IT!