L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

It pays to be pretty doesn’t it!

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
I remember when first using dating sites I used a free site called love@lycos, what a load of shite that was and just ended up getting teased by certain girls on there and other weirdo men thinking they were superior and into vampires. Very strange site. Got nothing from it and very few messages. Neither did my best friend at the time. But we did an experiment and did a fake profile called ‘yourangel’ or something like that and put a picture of catalog model, nothing obvious or famous, just a very pretty face I picked. But fecking hell, hundreds of horny males were mailing us like crazy, so funny or what! Couldn’t believe the difference and probably how easy it is for a pretty female. Somethings wrong here, is there a deficit for love for males or something? I feel the white English average male is the most discriminated against, like feckin lighten up and show a bit more love in world! After that I quit the site, it eventually died not long after that! Good riddens and all! I believe in reincarnation and I hope I come back as a pretty women just to see what it’s like to get all the attention , love and sex! Or maybe atheists are right and total blackness nothingness is bliss!

Last edited:
of course on the internet where you only have the photo people go for looks

in real life charm with moderate looks can be more seductive than amazing looks but bland person

yes you get more interest if you are hotter such is life

also if you are not hot you need to get someone skilled to take your picture with a good camera in good lighting- think lit from the side with lots of warm gentle background light and use a DSLR camera with high resolution- iphone7 tiny lens will never look as good as a proper camera with good setup.

When i do a selfie to get internet laid i take a picture in the mirror holding the camera to the side just out of the reflection and when i smile i look into the lens on the mirror and i light my face from the side with warm lamp fireside glow type of colour and i take 50 picture and pick 1 good one. pain in the ass but it works.

lots of not hot people get laid and married but if you expect a model but look like a sack of doorknobs it aint gonna happen unless you own half the country, nearly everyone in life is settling but this is where personality comes into it. a great personality over time alters what you see in someone else, they get more beautiful as they charm you.

also a really big thing on a date is make yourself smell nice, wash thoroughly, have clean clothes, spray small amount of something that smells nice. fresh is what you want to present and clean clothes. the smell of someone to me makes a huge impression, if i like the smell people who have obvious flaws i just ignore the flaws and go "ahhhhhhhh nice". some of this is just chance as some people smell good to me and others dont and that is different for everyone.

work on getting a good photo and maybe when you go a date dont winge and moan about stuff - its a huge turn off. even some movie star if they complain about everything its not attractive.

Last edited:
Ffs all these tips and tricks, you can see why Elliot Rodgers went nuts can’t you! Not that I agree with that sort of thing, he was only 22, what feck was he worrying about! There’s more virgins that age than mine! I’m going mgtow and getting a new hobbie! Sick evil world!

Great post, mister po.

There are some great tips there, mark - it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot.
Now, yes - people do respond well to 'good looks' - but beauty is subjective ("in the eye of the beholder") and looks aren't everything.

There are some very helpful tips there though, i hope you take that advice on board (even if your reply is rather dismissive...)

Seems the majority of people are shallow, nothing new there. Looks can be appealing, but looks aren't everything. Personality is way more important.

Just send messages to the girls you're into. Send many messages. Someone will bite eventually. You just have to keep at it and have confidence.

Listen to pofacedhoe!

What annoyed me about internet dating is I would get all pretty and the guy would show up looking like he rolled out of the fucking bed. No effort. I also like compliments on a date like "You look beautiful." At least acknowledge my effort of looking good! I think some guys don't do that because they're trying to play it cool. Lame asses. I digress.

The ideal date:

A man who comes to pick you up and actually greets you at the front door, not just sit in his car waiting for you. That's the first sign of a douchebag.

A man who compliments his date's appearance.
I would compliment him too if he doesn't dress like a bum.

Someone who opens the car door and holds the door open for his date to let her walk in first when they go places.

A man who is not cheap and at least pays for the first date.

Then again, there are stupid girls who would find that to be a turnoff. I like nice guys.

Glad I found one. Internet dating almost made me go the gay way.

Last edited:
Yes, of course there are many advantages for a variety of things. Being attractive has it's advantages of course... that isn't news. Of course there are other things: confidence, intelligence, sense of humour... I don't know, tons of other things too.

^ ahaha its so true

i used to work with a guy who was from eastern european gypsies but grew up in england and he said the way to bond with the english is to moan about something.