• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Nordic man, new on the site

Hessu

Greenlighter
Hello blue people, nordic man living currently in Norway, but I move every now and then. Just joined the site, I haven't been a long time lurker or anything but with google, every now and then I have found myself being on the site so decided to join, since I like talking on internet forums. My vice is mostly cannabis products, occasionally tramadol or similar. Haven't done any of the "strong stuff", tried MDMA once but oddly it did not work for me at all, at least in the way that I could have enjoyed it. Did not find any euphoria, happiness, uplifting feeling or anything like the others, took 0.2. Excessive sweating was there though, my eyes looked just plain hilarious and in the morning I was constantly chewing my teeth for some reason. Did seem work like wonders for everybody else though... But such is life, some things work, some dont. People are different and work different ways

Very much interest in psychedelics but near impossible to get a hold of them here. Or even weed - since I ran out, I havent gotten any stuff in almost 2 months. Only thing legal (alcohol) is definitely not my thing. This doesnt seem to be a country of street deals, but rather one just has to know someone. Was way different in my home country...

Well, anyways, not a very important message or anything, but I guess its polite to make such a post here as a new member

Hey Hessu! Welcome to Bluelight from all of us here :)

What country are you originally from? I imagine Norway isn't exactly drug friendly. Do you have state-run alcohol shops like the systembolaget in Sweden?

Best,
CFC

Hey Hessu! Welcome to Bluelight from all of us here :)

What country are you originally from? I imagine Norway isn't exactly drug friendly. Do you have state-run alcohol shops like the systembolaget in Sweden?

Best,
CFC

Thanks CFC, pleasure to be here, always liked internet forums that interest me.

im from Finland, dont know if it thats "drug friendly" when compared globally (well, its not), but getting stuff was never that hard nevertheless and street deals happen. Norway though, well, this is just a very
different here. I also lived couple of years in Spain, even belong to the cannabis club there. What a time to be alive that was...

As for the state run alcohol stores, yes, its the same here in Norway that its in Sweden. And Finland too. Can buy booze only from state run stores and they are pretty damn expensive, especially here in Norway. You can get light alcohol like beer and that kind of stuff from grocery stores though. Spain was very cheap with the alcohols and you could even buy whiskey, gin, booze, vodka etc all in grocery stores or pretty much anywhere, even random chinese run stores that I liked. They sell everything anyways. Got something that need to fix something in the house? Better just go to the street next door and to the chinese store! Good times. How I miss Spain...

I'd say Spain was more 'drug friendly', but maybe really it's just that it's always seemed pretty easy to get hold of drugs when I've been there rather than any real legal attitude :)

I've never been to Finland, but I definitely want to visit, particularly as I studied your history back in uni

I'd say Spain was more 'drug friendly', but maybe really it's just that it's always seemed pretty easy to get hold of drugs when I've been there rather than any real legal attitude :)

I've never been to Finland, but I definitely want to visit, particularly as I studied your history back in uni

Ooh, nice man! :) War history or something else?

Yeah, Spain was great. Weather, cheap weed (and supposedly other stuff too), cheap other vices and generally laid back time. I miss Spain :( But gotta get money from somewhere and sure as hell wasnt going to able to be working there

Yeah man Finland post-Tsarist mostly, including the wars against Russia etc. But also a bit about the language, which is really difficult for English people to speak lol :D

Welcome Hessu!

I'm currently living in Norway (Bergen) having moved from the UK. You are very correct acquiring drugs here is VERY different to other countries (especially the UK). Also it's not very pleasant (especially where I go to get mine). However even with junkies and the like you don't feel very threatened like you can do in the UK but the places you have to go to acquire aren't exactly nice.

You're in Oslo i'm presuming?