• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

My Central Nervous System is Fried ! What can I do?

Justinnsarah1010

Greenlighter
Hello , I'm new to this site ... I have used LSD for years along side many other psychedelics but I got super high dose of super concentrated stuff estimated around 50 hits by accident shortly after residing to stop eating ten strips and dotted down to a single hit .. The trip wasn't insane it was more all body than anything and sence then my anxiety has been through the roof and ultimately brings back the same body feeling ... If anyone has any remedy's for healing the central nervouse system i would really be thankful for the help ! Thank you all!

Your CNS is NOT damaged.

You are just simply having anxiety and panic attacks. If your CNS was really damaged you would know it and you would be in a hospital and getting all sort of major medical tests done.

Stop using ALL drugs including alcohol and cannabis for awhile, and if it's really bad see a medical doctor and tell them what's happening, and start taking an anti-anxiety drug that is NOT a benzo, and seeing a therapist will help as well. You will not get into legal trouble for doing this.

What Priest said.

Stay away from all drugs for a while unless prescribed.

Try to live a more wholesome life. Focus on eating right, getting 30 min+ exercise daily, and be around positive people. Music and reading really help me feel good about myself and feel in touch with my emotions. Positive thoughts along side positive action will go a long way.

Diet and exercise should help you to regulate emotions. Our bodies use some of the nutrients we eat to make neurotransmitters, exercise can help stimulate them.

Thought journals and avoiding stress as much as possible will probably help as well.

If you are having delusional thought or hallucinations I would strongly suggest talking to a doctor or at least finding a friend you can confide in. If you find it difficult to differentiate between your thoughts/imagination and reality, please reach out to someone.