Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Sick from Yellow UPS Xs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatWhiteJep

Greenlighter
So my GF got 3 Yellow UPSs from a trusted friend. She said these are basically the same thing as Teslas since they shut the lab down. So $25 a piece. We went home, at about 9:30 we both took 1.5. At about 10:15 we were rollin decently hard. Then about 11 my GF was falling asleep, as was I. So heres the schedule.

friday: Fell Asleep about 11.
Saturday: Woke up about 3:30/4:00pm. Went to sleep about 7:00/8:00pm. Body is really sore. I literally couldnt drive myself to the hospital if I needed to.
sunday: woke up at 7:30am because I was covered in sweat even though I was freezing, literally soaked. but went back to sleep until 1pm. Massive Headache, Body is sore like I have a flu. I feel like I have sunburn. Like my skin is burning but I still have chill bumps. Went to sleep at about 9:00pm.
Monday: Woke up at about 1pm. Not as sore. Minor headache. My body doesnt know whether its warm or cold. I have 5 blankets on me but I still have chill bumps. Went to sleep at about 10pm
Tuesday: Woke up about 7:30am. Still cold/warm. Kinda of fuzzy minded. very tired still body wise. Exhausted.

Anyone know what could have been in that x?

There's absolutely no way of determining what was in your tablets, sorry.

Impossible to say. The original yellow UPS are about 2-3 years old now and iirc were 300mg per pill. Given this information I highly doubt you took 1.5 original UPS. What you did take is really quite impossible to guess. It might be MDMA, and might not be. Get a test kit or send your pills to energy control/ecstasydata. It's also worth checking pillreports and ecstasydata for recent UPS presses, but nothing is conclusive.

Closing because we don't do "what did I take threads" - they are quite simply futile. I've outlined your options in the paragraph above. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.