Recruiting for Dec. interview study in Chicago: Opioid or Heroin users and associates

RTI_International

Greenlighter
Hi there,

My name is Kate Ferriola and I'm a research assistant at RTI International in Durham, NC. We are recruiting prescription opioid users, heroin users, and family members or close friends of users for an interview study in Chicago on December 4-6th, 2017. The study has received approval from FDA's Research Involving Human Subjects Committee (RIHSC) as well as approval from RTI's Institutional Review Board. Potential participants should fill out an online screener (linked below) in order to determine their eligibility and book an interview slot online. The screener should take 5-10 minutes to complete. Please see below for more specific information:

We are studying the label for a medicine that may become available over the counter to make sure it's understandable so that consumers can use the medicine safely. You may qualify if you:
Use prescription opioids or heroin
OR
Are a family member or close friend of someone who uses prescription opioids or heroin

People who qualify and participate in the interview will receive a $50 Visa gift card as reimbursement for time and travel expenses. Must be age 18 or older. Individual, in-person interviews will take place in Chicago, IL from December 4th-6th, 2017.

Please go to http://www.productlabelstudy.com to see if you qualify to participate in this study.

I can be contacted at [email protected] or via the Bluelight private messaging system.

Hope to speak to you soon,

Kate Ferriola