L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Dream Sex in your sleep?

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
Have you ever had sex in your dreams while a sleep, I have on a three occasions, but I read somewhere, can’t remember where, where some woman said she could see someone she liked in public, maybe a stranger and then virtually dream it in her sleep having sex with them at will, she has no worry’s about getting it or not in real life, no rejections just dream it! It’s very rare I get a dream like that but how do you bring these type of dreams at will? I need to learn this! People that can do this must be very lucky!

What you reckon?

Don't jack off for a long time and maybe you will have wet dreams again. Maybe.

Don't jack off for a long time and maybe you will have wet dreams again. Maybe.

Has happened to me more than 3 times. Best experience ever, where you can't distinguish between reality and dream till you wake up.

What amazed me is how it actually felt like I was being penetrated during sex in a dream. I felt everything.

I haven't experienced that type of dream in a long time. When I used to be on Twitter, that contributed to it. I was in lust with celebrities, had lots of fantasies.

dream sex is all well and good until you have sex with someone you dont want to and then its a creepy nightmare

I've orgasmed quite a few times during dreams. I wake near the end and my pussy is still throbbing. They are pretty hot.

One time I had a dream about Hayden Panettiere because I'm into her when I watch Nashville.
We went on a date, went back to her place, made out and I ended up using a dildo on her.

I woke up like "What the fuck?!" It was hot though.

So it also depends on what you watch, some people just get stuck in your head.

This happens to me during opioid w/d. I am currently going through a very mild w/d from about 20mg hydrocodone a day due to my hookup being out of town for a month and me being a terrible planner. Last night I had the "runs" so I kept having dreams about anal sex(I am straight male so this wasn't a good thing) and everytime I got manhandled I woke up to use the restroom. Other times during w/d I will have wild vivid sex dreams with coworkers or neighbors due to my sex drive going haywire.

This happens to me during opioid w/d. I am currently going through a very mild w/d from about 20mg hydrocodone a day due to my hookup being out of town for a month and me being a terrible planner. Last night I had the "runs" so I kept having dreams about anal sex(I am straight male so this wasn't a good thing) and everytime I got manhandled I woke up to use the restroom. Other times during w/d I will have wild vivid sex dreams with coworkers or neighbors due to my sex drive going haywire.

Hahaha Every time a cock got too close, it snapped you back to reality.

Have you tried kratom for your opiate withdrawals?

It can ease those symptoms.

I don't know HOW to get them, I just know I get them from time to time :p lol

So many times. Nearly always wake up either before finishing or just before penetration.

After waking up, desperately trying to fall back asleep to finish what you started (NEVER works lol)

Such good dreams.

I have experienced them for years, usually waking up in a sticky wet spot. Sometimes the best were in color but most were black & white. Subject matter was almost always with a female(s) but occassionaly I would be with a male(s). I've experienced sex with both in real life so that it wasn't abnormal.

I have woken up before climax and wasn't ever successful in getting back to asleep and finishing the dream. I have also woken up before finishing but still aroused and finished myself off before going back to sleep.

These dreams seemed to coinside with a long drought of sex. Maybe a week or so.

I used to have that kind of dreams here and there and I miss them. I only see shitty dreams lately.

I find falling in love with an (invented) person in a dream weirder. It's happened to me on quite a few occasions and when you very first wake up you can still sort of remember the 'person' and your feelings/emotional attachment to them, but they obviously don't exist. It's very disconcerting but sort of beautiful and melancholic. I always feel the portugese word saudade might be apt.

saudade is a deep emotional state of nostalgic or profound melancholic longing for an absent something or someone that one loves.

It loses its power as you wake up and begin to forget the dream.

I've had dreams I'm having sex before. If you want to have them at will you should look into lucid dreaming. It takes times and practice but it is possible to get good enough that you can control what you dream about.

I always wake up before it gets too good. Except just recently, going through alcohol withdrawals. That tends to make some intense dreams. This last one might be the first time I dreamt that I was actually fucking. The last part of the dream I was just with the chick and hanging out outside. Apparently in the dream it was someone I was going on a few dates with that had a husband lol. The last part she was undecided about if she wanted to be with me or her husband. She decided she wanted to try to make it work with me if I remember correctly. Then the dream ended with an awkward kiss.

Cannot agree more about the lucid dreaming comment.

You may not experience it more often but you can be more present even though asleep.