Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Benzos, weed and anphetamines.

Godwintwo2

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, as some of you might know I pretty much stopped drugs. The thing is, I have prescriptions. Without these I’m a wreck. I’m 14 years old and am prescribed vyvanse for ADHD and take rivotril/klonopin for the comedown. I try to avoid this but it’s exam week so I’ve been taking both once a day for about a week and a half. The thing is, even though I don’t really do this stuff anymore I ended up smoking again because my friend was desperate so I took like 2 - 4 hits of some good stuff. Then I realised I’ve just taken Clonazepam and I’m on vyvanse by prescription and now am very worried about my brain.

Just wondering, have I caused any permanent damage through this use - I plan on taking the vyvanse/klonopin combo occasionally for legtamate purposes but won’t be smoking any weed again for awhile.

Cheers!

Hey everyone, as some of you might know I pretty much stopped drugs. The thing is, I have prescriptions. Without these I’m a wreck. I’m 14 years old and am prescribed vyvanse for ADHD and take rivotril/klonopin for the comedown. I try to avoid this but it’s exam week so I’ve been taking both once a day for about a week and a half. The thing is, even though I don’t really do this stuff anymore I ended up smoking again because my friend was desperate so I took like 2 - 4 hits of some good stuff. Then I realised I’ve just taken Clonazepam and I’m on vyvanse by prescription and now am very worried about my brain.

Just wondering, have I caused any permanent damage through this use - I plan on taking the vyvanse/klonopin combo occasionally for legtamate purposes but won’t be smoking any weed again for awhile.

Cheers!

No offense but this is the fourth thread you have started asking similar questions.

Can the mods please merge all of OP's threads into one.

^ The few I looked at weren't similar enough to justify merging them, and the creation dates range over six months. Given how quiet AusDD is these days, I don't personally see a need to merge the threads.

OP, I don't think anyone can tell you for sure if you damaged your brain, and I don't know enough about vyvanse to say how likely this might be. In general, poly-drug use carries more risks than taking a single drug. If you are worried about it then you should stop, but you probably are stressing more than is warranted (assuming you aren't taking stupid doses) because combining weed with a stimulant is making you paranoid. If a single doctor has prescribed you both drugs and you are not taking much more than the doses they have prescribed you then one would expect that the combination is not likely to give you brain damage.

I think you should be most concerned with stopping daily benzo use as soon as possible. Clonazepam (Rivotril) is very potent. You are only 14 years old, you really don't want to be getting addicted to this stuff at your age, you will be setting yourself up for a lot of problems in your life.

You're using some serious stuff baby bear <3 your young mind is fragile! Perhaps we can help in other ways.