• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Injecting/IV zubsolv

Ncnuggets

Greenlighter
Im just curious as how to properly dissolve zubsolv for injecting.

Water does not work.

Unfortunately man, from a purely Harm Reduction-influence perspective, injecting Buprenorphine is contraindicated in basically all of its forms that are not specifically designed for the injection ROA. Injecting pills in general is a bad proposition for anyone, but based mostly upon anecdotal and empirical evidence, it would seem that Buprenorphine injection carries with it a significantly higher risk of complication. If you take some time to comb the forums, you'll find that serious complications from Buprenorphine injection are becoming more and more commonplace.

I, personally, have spoken to at least 4 BL'ers who have developed severe complications such as abscess and even sepsis from injecting Buprenorphine in various forms. I know a couple in the town in which I live, a couple of junkies who cannot break from their habit of injecting Buprenorphine. The "husband" has been in the hospital at least two times that I'm aware of and one of these instances involved SYSTEMIC SEPSIS, in which he was hospitalized for a week receiving powerful, intravenous antibiotics. The "wife" is literally covered in what look like open sores from injecting Buprenorphine only.

So, I cannot say definitively, in the same way that 2 + 2 = 4 that Buprenorphine is more dangerous than other injected drugs, but the anecdotal evidence is just right in our faces. Given what I know and what I've seen, I cannot condone any injection of Buprenorphine preparations that were not designed to be injected. It's too dangerous and people are getting into serious trouble.

There's no reason why one "needs" to be injecting Buprenorphine. The drug is highly effective by routes such as rectal administration or intranasal adminstration. Sure, there is a slight bonus in bioavailability by injecting, but is that slight bonus worth utterly destroying your entire body? Please consider what I've said here. Even when micron filters are used, there have been complications. If you need advice regarding alternative, effective ROA's, just ask or send me a message dude.

Keif...thank you for your concern.

I'll keep it simple. Not to be demeaning or counterproductive to your stance...I've tried all other ROAs.

As stated in your very own post...people are going to do this regardless of potential risks and damage. This thread alone received over 120 views in one day...assuming others are curious too...I think...for safety reasons it would be a wise thing to inform the safest way albeit intravenously...of administering the medication.