• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

please help me identify these pills

curtamagurtTHC

Bluelighter
Hey guys, came across two pills , one seems to be an Oxy 5mg and the other looks like a dillauded 8mg. But they seem off to me for some reason. Can’t find with online please help!!! My friend is planning to take them in the next few hrs and I wanna make sure they’re safe and not possibly fake..

So the small blue oxy 5 is a little lighter in color then the regular oxy 5’s I’m prescribed which have the “5” inside a V shape, and My dog is scripted the genetics that just say oxy on one side. BUT, these Hes curious about say “5” on one side and “ N N “ on the other side with a score mark between them. And the dilauded 8 that’s Hes curious about has the regular 8 symbol on one side but on the other side it has two capital D’s spectated by a score mark; it seems 1/3-2/3 smaller then the dilly 8’s Hes come across before which I’m sure were legit. Online it says the Canadian ones have DD one one side and the American dilly8’s have two backwards p’s in the same place... any advice guys? Not sure how to upload pics

Sorry man, but we don't allow drug ID question threads, because we have absolutely no way to varify what is real or fake, and it would be totally irresponsible and dangerous to suggest to you that something like this is safe.
The truth is that we have absolutely no way of knowing - but from what i've heard, there are heaps of really realistic looking fakes being sold in north america, that could contain any number of deadly adulterants.
If you have any suspicion whatsoever, it's far better to be cautious than to overdose.
No high is worth losing your life over.

Be safe <3

Okay, thanks for letting me know. and I totally agree.. I’ve already ordered a fentanyl test kit whichever should be here in 1-3 days, so I guess I’ll find out then. just was curious if someone on hear had run across the same pills and found out they were no genuine. thanks again for the quick reply, I’ll do my best to follow the forum rules better wth my next post. Thank you Spacejunk <3

Hey, no worries - i'm really glad that you've got a test kit coming and that you're going to wait rather than do something risky.
Good stuff :)