Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD-25 / 800ug) - Experienced Acid Head - Beyond and Back

NotToTouchTheEarth

Greenlighter
Hi dear folks, 800ug trip report here. On a facebook group I'm in called "The LSD Society", theres been some talk about "Heroic Doses" It made me wonder what an heroic dose is. Is it just a dose that seems high on paper ? Or a small dose that unexpectedly fucks you up more than you expected ? Or is it a dose that actually makes you think "this is it, I am not coming back this time, Im almost blind from seing too much things at once, I forgot how to talk by the way where is my hand"? I do not have the response to that question. But I do have a testimony relative to the last option listed above. I first shared it on the above mentionned group, and due to warm response of everyone concerning this story I thougt I'd post it here too for a wider audience. Saturday, I dropped 800ug of LSD in liquid form in one take, in the form of 4 drops, each containing an amount of LSD of about 200-220ug. The dude who had the liquid is the dude who made the liquid, so I tend to believe him on this. It was so fucking strong anyway that I dont see, from experience, how it could have been less. The trip took place Saturday around 11pm, in an unhautorized free party in southwestern France. It ended Monday morning in my apartment. The first surprise I had that night is how fast the subtance kicked in. No more than 15 minutes after I dropped, the bodyload was here, colors started to shine and oscillate from one colour to another with delicious variations in brightness. Music started to feel like more than sound. 15 minutes more later, I became the object allowing the music to resonate. The speakers were sending vibrations to me, and I was transforming those vibrations into music - that's why all this people are dancing around me. My physical form was not solid anymore, but more like a concentrated mass of bright smoke with a vaguely human form. I tried to touch my head, and my fingers felt like wind on my hair. This was too fuckin good. I was vibrating. On the ground, the grass is climbing my legs, slowly. I get closer to the wall of sound and put my head into the huge speaker. Inside, there's a vortex, falling in the depths of a colorful fractal-based world. Boom, boom, boom. The music doesnt stop kicking. I am deep into the tunnel and the ride doesn't stop. Faces appears in the vortex. At this point, I have no idea im looking into a speaker, or that there is people around me, or that I am at a party. All I see is the vortex, all I see is the fractal tunnel, all I know is that my body vibrates this sound, that this music is both a gift from the world to me and somehow, from me to the world. I don't mean "the world of man". I mean the world as a place. It is a gift to a beautiful place. At some point, I got my head off the speaker. Which is lucky, or I would be deaf right now. It was a big ass speaker. But by doing this, I suddenly went back to realize that I was in a "real" place with "real" people. That saddened me deeply. I wasnt a cloud of smoke resonating music. I was just another human being. How disappointing. I need a walk. By walking in this field at night, with the music just a few meters from me, I suddenly realize exactly how confuse I am. I do not remember how I got here. I do not remember where "here" is. And, most of all, I do not know a single soul "here". I look at the sky. The visuals are so strong it is not much different than looking at the floor or in front of me - this confusion will lead, a bit later, to a terrifying moment. But for now, I walk my way through a world of fractals, shiny golden lizards, randomly diposed monoliths and rocks, and also people. I feel deeply uncomfortable whenever someone crosses my way without talking, because a lot of shadows crosses my way, and some are people, because they are talking to each other, and other are just shadows, and if those fuckin guys dont talk I just can't know which is which, and I dont really like that. Therefore, for a while, I end up asking questions to shadows who are only visuals (but are they, thou.. ? ) and running into people that are only people. In order not to feel more confused, I just tell myself that this damn shadow should watch her way. I base my trajectory on the lights of the cars parked on the improvised parking area, something like 50 meters from the music source. At this point, things starts to feel much less comfortable. The further I get to the music, the more I lose sense of reality, the less my eyes can see. Words in my head stops meaning anything. Everything around me starts dissolving. Just to hear the sound of my voice, to see if I'm still here, I keep saying "uh, ha, ha" out loud, to myself. I feel cold. The more I try to remember where I am, the more things I forget. I start wondering where I live when I am not here. "If this music stops some day, where am I gonna go ?". This is a terryfing question for me. I realize I really need to talk to someone, right now, to get a glimpse of the same "reality" I was disappointed to notice earlier. I tell myself that I should have more respect for simple things such as "reality", cause it's the only way I can have an idea of what isnt reality. Damn Im cold. Here are the cars. Theres light in this one. I knock at the window, and it opens. The words are incredibly difficult to find, even more to get out my mouth, but I end up asking to the girl on the passenger seat "Hi. I'm a bit cold out here. Can I crash on your car for a while?". The backseat door opens. "Get in, dude." And I do. Damn, this warm feeling, this smell of weed. The inside of the car is a cloud of smoke too, but thats mostly because of the blunt the guy on the drivers seat is smoking, and the bong my neighbour from the back sit just hit. They pass me the blunt, ask me my name. It takes me a while, but I find it and answer. I feel so much better. The colours in here are amazing. We are all in the dark, and I almost can't see their faces. I count five people in the car, but as I hear only 3 voices, I ask how much people there is. Four. We are only four. I completely imagined the fifth. They all laugh and ask me "Mescalin? Acid?". Acid, I say. The guy on the back seat, very silent, tells me "Damn, me too, I couldnt stay outside, it was too much to handle." I smoke this blunt with more pleasure than I have ever felt smoking anything. This blunt is reality to me. Weed makes the colours brighter, my surroudings more beautiful, but also puts my mind at ease, comforts me. The 3 friends in the car are nice people. I end up acid-laughing with the backseat guy. I dont want to go, but I fuckin have to. I tell them that im gonna go take a piss. I get out of the car, impatient to get back in and continue talking. Outside, I realize that what I see is 90 percent visuals. I put what should be my hand in front of what should be my eyes. I see nothing. A colorful shadow. Many colorful shadows. In order not to lose the car, I turn my back from it (fool that I am), walk a 5 meters straight line, and piss in the grass. The feeling of the wind on my balls is amazing (fuck you, this is my trip report). I'm the fucking king of the world right now. Oh, and now that i'm finished, I can go back to the car... But I didn't. I never did. I never found that car and those guys back. Why ? Remember when I said that the sky and the floor looked exactly the same, when this much visual-infested? Well after the weed, it was worse. Way worse. When I turned again in order to face the car and get back in it, every next angle I was looking at got superposed with the angle I was looking at BEFORE. So NO WAY to now how much of a spin I made, if Im facing the right side or not, and where is the car. I start to feel real panic. I sympathized to this people, I do not want to leave them like this. And it's cold out there. Fuck. But what can I do? If I move the wrong way, I will never find the car again. So I spin and spin and spin. And everything looks exactly the same, fractals, vortexs, and yellow lights that I guess are car lights but the car im heading to doesnt have the light on. Im fucked. I decide that I wont spend the rest of the night spinning and looking for something I have most probably lost forever. "GET THE FUCK OVER IT" says an imperious voice in my head. And I start walking towards one of the yellow lights. Getting closer to it, I realize it's a trailer, with some people in it and a kind of couch. They look at me real funny and ask me if I want Ice tea. I say yeah great I want ice tea. And I lay on their couch. And the world collapses. Now that im really comfortably installed, my mind starts working faster and faster, and I start forgetting more and more things. Each time I forget something new, a first voice in my head says "But why?" and another answers "USELESS!". This goes on for an eternity. What I see at this point is hard to describe. The air is full of traditional african masks, some looking happy, some others really angry, they dance in circle around my head and sometimes I can hear their voices. One of them (or is it someone from the trailer?) asks "what's your name"? Not a clue. Not a fuckin clue. I feel stupid. The mask laughs. And there starts hell. Fuck. Did I ever had a name? Did I forgot or did I just never had one? Did I dreamt it ? Where do I live ? Is this reality ? "USELESS! USELESS! USELESS!" answers the other part of my mind, and sometimes "WHATEVER". Im terrified. I start thinking about my bike (thats how I came here. I remember that !). When this is over, how am I gonna leave, if I don't remember how to ride a bike ? How could I ever ride a bike again? Where is my bike anyway ? How am I gonna find my bike if I lost the car I was five steps away from? How can I ever go back to a sober life after this ? I am broken in pieces. "WHATEVEEEEEER !! THOSE ARE QUESTIONS FOR DAYLIGHT ! GET OVER IT ! GET OUT THIS TRAILER AND FACE YOUR PROBLEMS LIKE A MAN ! GO TO THE FUCKIN MUSIC, YOU PUSSY." And so I did, because I always do what drugs yells louder. It was that or going crazy. And so I buried my doubts, my oblivion, my desintegrated ego into the music, dancing like crazy, head in the speakers, out of the speakers, back in the speakers, BOOM BOOM BOOM, with all the shadows screaming around me and an abundance of new thougts such as "people I hate taught me most of the important stuff I know" and "there is my bike!". Someone offered me weed. From then, I focused on the visuals, and forced myself to stop thinking. After a while, the sun rose in the east, lighting this place I had no idea about, that I only had seen in the dark and confused. It was a beautiful field surrounded by trees and a little river. And with the sun, seven hours after my drop, disappeared all fears. Of course I can ride a bike. My name is Paul. I came on a bike. I live 15 minutes away from here, and I know the way. Why did I ever thougt otherwise. Yes, this is one of the strongest highs I ever experienced, but Im still here, I feel exhausted, modified, but still a bit of myself. And still high as hell. I drank some coffee with a nice guy who offered some to me and got on my bike around 8 am Sunday.The ride home was a delight. The countryside was shining in thousands of shades of green, yellow and brown, the blue of the sky was full of swimming creatures happy to feel warm, the road wasnt too hard on my weak legs... The perfect way back home. When I arrived, I was more exhausted than ever. Getting my ass to lay in bed was absolutely orgasmic. I took something like 500mg of dihydrocodeine, as I always take an opiate at the end of an acid trip to help with muscular pain and going back to quiet. This time, it did help with muscular pain, put did not quiet the trip AT ALL. Like if it was candy. I continued tripping, say, like the effect of a 150ug blotter, until I finally fell asleep sunday night after smoking tons of weed and another round of opiates. On monday morning, I woke up slightly buzzed, and really amazed. This may appear to some as a "bad trip", but that's not the feeling I got from it at all. Yes, I thougt I wouldn't ever come back, but it only made reality taste way better when I did. Thank you for your time ! Disclaimer : The author of this trip report declines any responsability in the event of an acid newbie reading this and deciding to try the same dose, particularly in a public event, before driving himself to everlasting delirium.

substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_experienced
roacode_oral
exptype_positive
exptype_difficult
exptype_negative

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, thanks for sharing. :) I've never taken that much LSD, I've had around 500ug before though. What was the most you'd ever taken before this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice read. Makes me want to do another heroic dose (been a long while since the last one but still makes me smile). Many thanks for the story =D

yeah having done high dose al-lad the visuals were too much for navigating around safely. i couldn't imagine being at a party

Great report! I recently did around 400ugs and it was insane.
Just from your phrasing and concise language it is obvious you're experienced. I am glad you had such a great time and stayed safe! Honestly though, you might not want to smoke weed next time, it just leads to unneeded ruckus at that point....at least for me. Like, you are on 8 hits of acid, how much higher do you really need to get, ya know?