• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Drug dreams for a month straight

Although I'll say that for sure, kratom is better than heroin/stronger opiates, it IS still an opiate, it hits the same receptors, and will produce dependence and withdrawals just like other opiates. I'm a little conflicted about kratom because I do think it's better, it can be used as maintenance (which is what you're doing with it at this point), but I think way too many people view it as harmless/not an opiate, when in fact it IS an opiate. The best use for it in getting off opiates is to take it during acuter withdrawals and then STOP as soon as possible, then you can avoid getting dependent on kratom. When I started on opiates I used kratom only and got badly addicted to it, eventually I moved to harder opiates because kratom wasn't doing it for me anymore. There's this pervasive idea going around that kratom is a harmless natural plant... it is a plant but it's not harmless. People are way too cavalier about it.

If you don't care to be totally sober (I didn't when I quit opiates, and I'm not, I use psychedelics, cannabis and alcohol sometimes and I'm totally fine with that), I wouldn't worry about the cannabis, it can certainly be a help. I will say that alcohol makes residual withdrawals worse for me, I'd recommend not using it until you're clear.

I miss that dreams.

They rush you a massive craving but to me it feels good!

Had randomly accuring drug dreams for about 2 month after quiting meth. It was always me filling the pipe full setting it and as i'm about to take the biggest toke i wake up

I've been clean several months now from heroin. I also have a history of lucid dreaming and frequently remember my dreams. I still have dreams I'm shooting up sometimes. But less so as time passes.

Same for me! I've stopped using stimulant recently and I still occasionally dream about being around drugs, or doing them. It confuses me

I keep dreaming that I'm giving my friends drugs for the first time. I keep having these dreams, and it's always different drugs.

Oh god, the dreams. Isn't the craziest thing how you never get to use them? Like for no reason what so ever. I remember prepping a speedball 2 nights ago and even while dreaming I remember being pissed that I wasn't using it, AND IT WAS A DREAM!

I took my last methadone dose about 5-6 weeks ago. Had some drug dreams for a while, then I started to not think about drugs constantly and they basically disappeared. Now I'm gonna be getting high in a couple days (unfortunate in itself) and they've come back with a vengeance. These ones I understand though, as I'm often awake at night in anticipate of my upcoming binge :(

Although I probably have more using dreams where I don't wind up actually using than when I do. I have my fair share where I do actually end up using. And what's really amazing is its still pretty good. It's amazing how convincing a dream can be that you're high.

Absolutely, I've had several dreams in the past where I do a shot, and then feel the high, usually lasts what feels like a couple minutes, then I wake up with chills.

I haven't used h in almost 8 years, and I had a dream about shooting up last night. That shit gets deep under your skin