• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants "Mydayis" The New Adderall

https://www.rxlist.com/mydayis-drug.htm

here is a list of which amphetamine salts are used at which ratio,reading the list of inactive ingredients i doubt they are easy to make them ready for IR recreational use,those beads probably are hard as stone,like the beads used in the palladon hydromorphon capsules,i rigourously smashed them with a mortel for half a hour and they still where semi round and no powder

Yeah the problem is the users and prescribers. YOU SHOULD FEEL GOOD ON YOUR MEDS BUT NOT IN WAYS THAT RUIN THEM FROM WORKING AGAIN. so there should be an impossible to abuse version of every variation of ratios.

They actually launched it?

Remember reading about this a long time ago, like Adderall but with three waves of realese instead of two. I thought they abandoned the tripple-release Adderall when Vyvanse
successfully covered the "once-a-day-amphetamine" segment.

SH465
(aka Mydayis) has been in development since 2006.

I bet it won't reach my part of the world for a long time anyway.

Hey Stronk, welcome to Bluelight :)

Yeah, it probably won't reach Sweden for some time, or the UK either, unless it can prove itself to be significantly superior to other XR versions.

How is the treatment going CollegeTweaker?

Yeah, it probably won't reach Sweden for some time, or the UK either, unless it can prove itself to be significantly superior to other XR versions.

Actually I'm very happy with what we have today; since 2014 Elvanse is available, and from 2016 we also got instant release dexamphetamine Attentin as 5, 10 & 20(!) mg's approved. Earlier it was only methylphenidate approved (although 5 mg dex Metamina aswell as 5 mg racemic Amfetamin was possible to get through some higly restricted "medical board licensing system").

Last edited:
https://www.rxlist.com/mydayis-drug.htm

those beads probably are hard as stone,like the beads used in the palladon hydromorphon capsules,i rigourously smashed them with a mortel for half a hour and they still where semi round and no powder

I don't get high from my meds because of my ADD, but sometimes I do like taking a higher dose. I have a pill crusher and I use that to crush the beads and I get a lot of powder... the only thing is that the beads cannot be turned into powder themselves. Instead the pill crusher seems to break a small hole somewhere in the bead and the drug inside gets crushed and then comes out of the small hole. The only beads that really break are the immediate release beads. :/

Actually I'm very happy with what we have today; since 2014 Elvanse is available, and from 2016 we also got instant release dexamphetamine Attentin as 5, 10 & 20(!) mg's approved. Earlier it was only methylphenidate approved (although 5 mg dex Metamina aswell as 5 mg racemic Amfetamin was possible to get through some higly restricted "medical board licensing system").

Here in the USA there was recently a drug approved called "Zenzedi" which is Dextroamphetamine sulfate. The doses for Zenzedi go from 2.5mgs, ALL THE WAY TO 30mgs! I was fucking mind blown! 8(

How is the treatment going CollegeTweaker?

Mydayis seems to be superior to Adderall XR for me. Immediate release Adderall only lasts for about three hours for me, 3.5 if I'm lucky. So instead of Adderall XR only giving me relief for 6-7 hours, and then having to take an Adderall IR booster; it's nice to have a medication I can take once daily.

Here in the USA there was recently a drug approved called "Zenzedi" which is Dextroamphetamine sulfate. The doses for Zenzedi go from 2.5mgs, ALL THE WAY TO 30mgs! I was fucking mind blown! 8(

Wow. That's quite a spectacular display of allouring shapes and tempting colours.
I guess you wan't your product to stand out on a oversaturated market...

learnGraph.jpg

Wow...I did not know https://www.evekeo.com existed. Simple racemic amphetamine sulfate! I can't decide if I want to try this or switch back to Dexedrine.

Is it just me or are we living in some sort of amphetamine medication-renaissance?
Hint: Evekeo, Adzenys, Zenzedi, Dyanavel, Mydayis, ProCentra

I fucking hate my daylis it the worst form of amphetamine, time release makes me feel like a shit how do you break it down to make it time release go a way I have a whole as script this shit , it so bad no rush just strung out retarded not good

Very interesting, I hadn't heard of this yet. What I'm not understanding is if it has the same ratio of the amp salts as Adderall or slightly different. I could do with less l-amp.

Very interesting, I hadn't heard of this yet. What I'm not understanding is if it has the same ratio of the amp salts as Adderall or slightly different. I could do with less l-amp.

Then just ask for Dexadrine.

That's what I take and it has no L-Amp.

I thought adderall was a mixture of 3 salts anyway. D-amp, L-amp, and amp. Sacc?

^Four, technically, but it comes down to 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine.

They may be these:

Amp sulfate
Dexamp sulfate
Dexamp saccherate
Amp asparate monohydrate

I fucking hate my daylis it the worst form of amphetamine, time release makes me feel like a shit how do you break it down to make it time release go a way I have a whole as script this shit , it so bad no rush just strung out retarded not good
How about crushing the beads, mix with warm water, stir, and IV? I have 30s and about 5 clean sticks from last year. Let’s see what happens.

How about crushing the beads, mix with warm water, stir, and IV? I have 30s and about 5 clean sticks from last year. Let’s see what happens.
Oh, sorry, SWIM has 5 sticks from last year that they’re going to use to try and IV bead residue. SWIM will certainly only require one stick, of course.

IV didn’t work (I hate when people tell their long story before getting to the fucking point). Perhaps crushing and swallowing w/o drinking acidic beverages for 1 hour might help with quicker absorption? Perhaps plugging will be the next test.

Anyshit, these were 25s...30s don’t exist. Crushed micro beads in a shot glass. Added water, 150cc, which was a bit more than intended. Liquid was quite cloudy, orangy-pinky, but not too thick to suck into a needle. Jammed 100cc with care b/c it was almost too cloudy too see if it registered properly. It did. No burn...until 1 minute later. Slight burn up the arm. Tongue hit roof of mouth, but guess it wasn’t from the amphetamine, rather the adrenaline from touching a needle after so long. Luckily, 50cc of liquid left in the shot glass to drink, so it wasn’t a complete waste. I suppose the other 2/3 is inside of liver. Dammit!

Don’t swim and drug.