• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

itching and welps from crack?

Pumpkin17

Greenlighter
I am having a strange reaction to hard. Either that, or new shirt, but I've had on shirt all day with no probs till now.

Most unwashed new clothing and fabrics imported into western countries are sprayed with formaldehyde for transportation and shop display. You could certainly be reacting to that many hours later if you didn't give it a proper wash first.

Do you mean welts? Try taking a cool shower and changing clothes to see if that helps.

hahaha lol XD

I can see how this might seem a little humorous to you man, but considering the fact that OP is probably going through some kind of paranoid phase in reaction the Cocaine, it's best not to laugh at and/or make fun of his situation. I'm not trying to say that you're malevolent, but let's try to support each other instead of pointing and laughing at those who are down and out. Okay?

My opinion is that the issue will most likely resolve once you are finished smoking Crack Cocaine and comedown. It's my belief that you are probably just going through the paranoia that is so common when using powerful stimulants like this. If the symptoms don't resolve, kindly get back to us and we will go from there.

Ues the sizing in clothes can irritate. That's why they recommend washing clothes before you wear them. If you have Epsom salts try them. You have nothing to lose. Good luck!