• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol and sleeping pills? Or painkillers? Which combo gets you faded

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toohigh2012

Does anyone know about combining OTC sleeping pills with alcohol during the day to get faded? Is this any unexplored drug territory? If not sleeping pills, what kind of pills would you combine with alcohol to get SLUMPED.

It's not unexplored, I'm sure many have mixed 1st gen anti-histamines and alcohol. Why would you want to fall asleep in the middle of the day though?

It's extremely dangerous to combine alcohol and sleeping pills and/or alcohol and pain killers. Do not combine benzos and alcohol either. A lot of people have died from doing this. Stay safe.

It's extremely dangerous to combine alcohol and sleeping pills and/or alcohol and pain killers. Do not combine benzos and alcohol either. A lot of people have died from doing this. Stay safe.

OTC sleeping pills are like melatonin and diphenhydramine and maybe doxylamine...

none of these are 'extremely dangerous' to mix with alcohol.

the sleeping pills you are talking about sound like z-drugs.

OP's last question is asking for recommendations. we do not suggest combos and drugs to take.

you come to us for what you wish to take and we give advice based on that. we do not suggest drugs.

combining OTC pills with alcohol will just knock your ass out.

CFC moved this thread. perhaps it is suited better for BDD.

we shall see if those mods want it closed.

i'm pretty sure it'll be closed though.

I’ve combined alcohol with a few different kinds of sleeping pills and i have to say i didn’t really enjoy the feeling it gave. Basically it just destroys your coordination, attention span, and ability to stay lucid, which doesn’t equate to a good time for me. Mixing alcohol with painkillers makes them less euphoric, the high from opiates is much better on its own.

If you are doing this OP please find something else to get high off, mixing most drugs with alcohol is extremely bad for you in the short and long term. Go smoke some strong herb and if you aren’t satisfied with that then mix a drug with cannabis instead of alcohol, at least weed won’t kill your liver.

We don't really give people advice on how to get the most "faded". We're a harm reduction resource, meaning we attempt to help individuals who have already made the decision to use drugs, do so as safely as possible. It's philosophically opposed to what we would like to be and in addition, it detracts from the intellectual value of the forums. I would like for us to have a reputation that defies stereotypes as opposed to embracing them. We're not all here to help each other get as fucked up as possible. We're here to help each other stay safe.

It really could reflect badly on us if someone from the outside were taking a look in at us to see what we're about and all they see are threads asking about how to get "slumped" during the day. It's exactly what people expect from us and it's exactly what we are not. Please familiarize yourself with the forum guidelines before creating new threads or posting in existing ones OP.

OTC sleeping aids are not overtly harmful when combined with Alcohol, so it's up to you to experiment and find out what you like best.

Status
Not open for further replies.