❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My Experience with Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrenian

Bluelighter
First off, I understand the vast array of personality types and that every woman is different, but I would like to share my experience with women and some input would be fantastic. This will be brief, but I've found that women respond to how I say something rather that what it is I say. My voice intonations, and the way I speak I feel exudes passion. I may be outrageously wrong, but I feel they respond to emotion and speech rather than how a man looks. It's probably a novice like observation on my part, and that is what I am. A novice with women. But they always seem to judge a mans attraction based on FEELING...it's really hard for me to describe, but if I have something to say that I feel passionate about they seem to stare with bright eyes. I've been trying my hardest to develop my speaking ability, and it's been so hard, but I feel it's what works best when you are trying to attract a woman. I've been with a few women that at first say they aren't interested in me due to my...financial inadequacy, but they always seem to change their mind and we end up in intense relationships quickly. They never totally disregard that I am not particularly attractive, or financially stable, but they seem to cast it aside after I get to know them...it's weird. I feel like a social retard, but my words seem to have a FAR greater effect in kindling attraction than anything else. It is..weird. I used to hate rejection, and feared approaching all women, but I finally said fuck it. I'm going to approach women I find super attractive and try to use the gift of speech, and to hell with rejection. I just move on and it always works out.

this is more suited to blogs

there is no question just a series of statements. like a blog

Status
Not open for further replies.