Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(200-333mg as 30-60mg rectal doses) Methoxetamine - A Change Of Pace

Asante

Bluelighter
It is with great sadness that I rule the ruins of the once Mighty Methoxetamine. The prohibition apocalypse has caused the general population to be in a long lasting MXE drought, staggering around aimlessly looking for substitutes or returning to Ketamine in despair, and scattered in the last bastions of Methoxetamine are the people who heeded the warnings that it was going to be illegalized, few tiny factions of the last remaining Mexicans who barricaded themselves in malls and deserted islands with their final stashes remaining. One by one the few-grammers are overtaken by the zombification of sobriety as their stashes run out while those with stashes with greater girth remain.

All hopeful eyes are now turned towards the Black Market Labs, to realize the potential of this large market and synthesize this once great drug in obscurity. Why synth Ketamine at 10 whopping doses a gram when you can as cheaply using the same process synth Methoxetamine at 30 whopping doses a gram?

For those zombies staggering around looking for replacements, many can still get comparable kicks from O-PCE, Deschloroketamine (DCK, O-PCM) or mixtures thereof.
Me being in the position to compare find a binge on 250mg of 15mg doses of O-PCE to be of a similar satisfaction as a binge on 500mg of 30mg doses of MXE.

Adios Mexico? I'm in the blessed position that I can hold out a bit longer.

New and exciting drugs are in development, we all can count on it, the RC market is ever-changing.

Me, I decided its time for a change of pace.

After approximately 3.5 years of taking 1-2 binges of 500-1000mg a month, where I tripped all day, all night and the rest of the day till nightfall with doses of 30-60mg rectally, so tripping for 20-36 hours at a time while skipping a night's sleep. during the binge, I now shifted to a usage pattern of tripping on 200-333mg twice a month, where I trip all afternoon and much of the night, but I sleep in the late night so that I do not skip nights. The emphasis now lies on taking fewer 60mg doses, as opposed to taking more 30mg doses, tolerance is showing itself but it still rocks my world, just differently. On the second day, after having slept, I usually take a microdose of shrooms (the equicalent of 0.25-0.33gr cubies or 1.5-2.5mg psilocybin) to enhance the residual CEV and mental effects and spend the day chilling.

I'm about to turn 45, I exhaust myself swimming in my efforts to climb out of the hole my obesity has put me in, it is better that I spend my energies on that than on recovering from allnighters. 1-2 allnighters a month over 3 years does build up taking a toll.

For me twice a month 200-333mg as opposed to 1-2x 500-1000 is just what the doctor ordered. Not just is my yearly consumption of the substance less, so I can hope to retain the Magic for longer, but its kinder on my body and mind as well.

These smaller binges still blow my mind like nothing does, in many ways even more so as what I experience is way more psychologically advanced. Its less sensory and more supernatural and profound. I am completely past the perinatal realm and deeply into the final, transpersonal realm of the psyche (See: Stanislav Grof's "LSD Psychotherapy")

I loved my allnighters with MXE, and as a hommage to the early morning hours where I was hallucinating profusely out of every sense and faculty, dead exhausted and sleep deprived, here's the gentle Flanders song I used to play to welcome the Sun back the song called "De Zotte Morgen" ie "The crazy/foolish Morning".

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/PI0xPlXzVB0&fs=1&autoplay=1[/flash]

The spectres flee silently
on the far horizon
the sun starts its ascent
and out of the mists emerges
the clarity of the Dawn
with treasured in it's womb
the Crazy Morning

I'll miss those Crazy Mornings, with so many hours down and so many more to go, but the MXE made my life shift polarity, adjusted its priorities. I learned a great deal in those allnighters, for which I am completely grateful, and lost almost all my anxieties. The big kid I was now is a real man in the strength of his life.

I could still do it but, I no longer choose to expend so much of my energies recovering from all-night two day dissociative runs.

Instead, smaller 3/4 day runs, sleeping after, and this a bit more frequently, in doing so, reducing my annual average use roughly by half. My organism will love me for it, and my stash will love me longtime :heart:

This is probably one of the last in my series of public MXE reports. The psychological experiences have gotten so extremely personal that it would be inappropriate to discuss them in public and so staggeringly supernatural that if I told them people would assume that I am a liar, for there is objective proof of many things that happen, and the last thing I would want is for friends to feel the hurt of nostalgia of having been without this Divine Dissociative for so long now, watching others having as great a time as ever, less visual but far more profound, in that wonderful place they are locked out of for so long now.

It hurts me that so many of you have to go on without having the honor of being in the presence of Princess Ketamine's big brother, Prince Methoxetamine.

With great love and compassion,
signing off from Powder Mountain, Mexico,

your friend Asante.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mxe
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
roacode_rectal

Last edited by a moderator:
I am truly disappointed to not have found another journey when opening a TR from you, Asante <3 If you ever choose to write anything that may be shared privately, please include me in the sharing. Your posts a few years back during my spiritual rebirth inspired me many a time. Your revelations do not fall on daft eyes here.