• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Wiping my butt is never enough

I dunno about swiping, that sounds like it would hurt. I usually do stick my finger in about a 1/4 inch but just kind of press and pull back, repeat until the toilet paper comes back clean. I wouldn't describe it as "fingering" because it doesn't feel anything like actually fingering myself lmao

Not very much. It's better to work on incorporating more fiber into your diet. As a simple trick you can usually add some grated carrot to almost any dish. Ditto sliced mushrooms or peppers.
There are also some vegetables you can just roast on or in aluminium foil without making extra dirty dishes, particularly broccoli, kale, cauliflower, eggplant, zucchini, parsnip, and Bosc pears. You do have to learn the heat/timing for each but it's almost no extra work if you're already making food on the stove.

Thanks for the advice man.

For some milk products cause the sticky poe Artificial Emotion is describing. Especially when 2 liters are consumed a day. And logically thinking sticky poe in the rectum could mean sticky poe in the intestines. Maybe hindering normal peristaltic movement. Pushing out is a indication the normal function is allready compromised.

I react to specifically the Casein in milk, allergic since birth. You know Casein is also used to make glue. "Casein glue is a type of adhesive made from milk protein" from http://www.woodguide.org/guide/casein-glue-2/

But small ammounts I can handle it seems but my diet is top knotch, grow my own veggie's.

Had two cheese soufle's just minutes ago. So lets see how my future wipings will be. But since I live on my own again, 9 months or so. And I control my own diet the use of toilet paper has changed from wiping it clean to wiping to confirm it is allready 95% clean. If you get what I mean.

Last edited:
Just remembered, on top of relaxing your anus while wiping, make sure you spread your cheeks before sitting down, minimizing the amount of shit that touches the skin.

Good luck.

Really didn't wanna read through the whole thread but have you tried wipes? Like baby wipes? They make 'em for adults and they can be obtained flush-able.
Some people believe that wiping with toilet paper is not enough and can be dangerous to small bloodlines (so the more scraping with paper makes thing worse). Fiber does help. Hell... one's whole lifestyle and decisions matter when it come to excretion of our intake.
The wipes work well from personal experience. There are no "skid-marks" in my undies and wont have 'em.
Sorry if it's TMI
Later

1.shave the hair around ur ass and buttcheeks (use a 1mm hairtrimmer protection piece for the area close to ur anus)

2. always use wet paper first. use dry paper only to dry ur ass not to clean it.

3.use a shower to rinse ur anus but dont get that water deep in ur bowels cuz its not the clean/soft type of water to anal douche with

Yes shave it then purchase wet toilet wipes and then wash with soap and water.