• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Wiping my butt is never enough

How do you use toilet paper so not to use so much? Do you fold it over then wipe then keep folding over til the part that's got poo on it you put it in the toilet or what? What's your technique cos i scrunch it up into little balls then wipe and i end up using a whole roll.

I don't actually "LOL" in real life but this comment made me LOL even tho I know you were being serious.

I know this is off topic but I end up going through numerous rolls of toilet paper in a short period of time , because before I "go" i fold out a nice amount and drop into in the toilet . This way I won't get the "splash" that "sometimes" happens.
I steal it from my work anyway so it doesn't come out of pocket....

eat bananas. they will help you shit. your diet is shit anyways. also you can wash ur ass like an european cuz they got bidets and shit. for ur shit.

I know this is off topic but I end up going through numerous rolls of toilet paper in a short period of time , because before I "go" i fold out a nice amount and drop into in the toilet . This way I won't get the "splash" that "sometimes" happens.
I steal it from my work anyway so it doesn't come out of pocket....

Really? I cherish that. It makes me think I am all posh and that I own a bidet. :D

eat bananas. they will help you shit. your diet is shit anyways. also you can wash ur ass like an european cuz they got bidets and shit. for ur shit.

Bananas are great. I always have a bunch ripening in my kitchen to getting ready to eat as I finish the bunch before it.

Am i going to have to look up wiping techniques or what? Ffs whats it take to get a simple answer round here?

bananas, broccoli, spinich and oatmeal. you will be shitting 3 times a day. also you can rinse your asshole in the shower if u aint got enough toilet paper :)
Bananas actually bind you up,, high fiber diet,, and green leafy veggies

Bananas bind you up.. where did u hear they make you shit

What wiping methods do you use? Do you scrunch it up into little balls?

I really don't have a preferred way. I try to eat a high fiber diet so there isn't much to wipe to begin with.

lots of water
med fibre diet
probiotics

you will be able to snap that prairie dogs head off in no time

I have real bad diarrhea every time i take a shit and it leaves heaps of poo on my ass so i end up going through about a roll and a half of toilet paper because i scrunch it up into little balls so the poo doesn't get on my hands. Its especially bad after pizza and pasta but it doesnt matter with any food i eat i get diarrhea. Any ideas?