• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Wiping my butt is never enough

I don't wipe. People wipe after they go to the can? I do get bad skid marks sometimes, but I never thought much of it. Huh :? I'll have to try this whole wiping thing sometime, I guess there's lots of other people doing it so perhaps it's a good idea.

My question was serious. Anyone who's seen me on camera has witnessed it. Also how come it takes me about 4 days to take a shit?

Artificial Emotion, I'm going to echo what's already been said: Subway sandwiches are not giving you the fiber you need. It's fine to eat meat but try to incorporate veggies and fruits every day. I like Wendy's salads and take them home mixed with my own romaine and spinach. Broccoli, carrots and cauliflower are tasty with some yogurt or creamy dressing and fill you up nicely. Same with baked potatoes.

I had a yoga instructor tell me if you're not having two bowel movements a day, you're constipated. My GI doctor did not agree with that assessment. For the mess left over from bowel movements, unscented baby wipes have been a big help to me. I've had IBS for years and found that certain medications seem to amp it up.

Specified, don't ball up the bathroom tissue- that's wasteful. Instead, fold it over a few times and you won't need to use so much. ;)

Artificial Emotion, I'm going to echo what's already been said: Subway sandwiches are not giving you the fiber you need. It's fine to eat meat but try to incorporate veggies and fruits every day. I like Wendy's salads and take them home mixed with my own romaine and spinach. Broccoli, carrots and cauliflower are tasty with some yogurt or creamy dressing and fill you up nicely. Same with baked potatoes.

I had a yoga instructor tell me if you're not having two bowel movements a day, you're constipated. My GI doctor did not agree with that assessment. For the mess left over from bowel movements, unscented baby wipes have been a big help to me. I've had IBS for years and found that certain medications seem to amp it up.

Specified, don't ball up the bathroom tissue- that's wasteful. Instead, fold it over a few times and you won't need to use so much. ;)

I tried folding the toilet parper but tts hard to getting it goimg enoughonollgist

keep a plastic h20 bottle near the toilet...squirt some water up there poo dude

Well it took me 7 days to take a shit which is the longest but i was happy because even though it was really hard squeezing it out it left hardly any poo so i used barely any toilet paper

the one wipers are the best. one log, one wipe. lets get together and we can feel alright.

i call it the security wipe, cause it might not be necessary, but its good to be cautious.

I find I keep having incomplete bowel movements where my rectum doesn't seem to fully evacuate. Sometimes I have firmer poops which don't make a mess and I barely need to wipe to clean myself but more often than not I can't squeeze out the whole stool. I keep wiping and wiping but I still see poop on the toilet paper and by the end of the day my ass becomes dirty again.

Is there anything I can do to solve this issue? Any tips?

some shit is stuck up your ass

you can douche, eat more fiber, drink coffee to flush out your system.

a better diet normally means cleaner dumps. what's your diet like

You can wrap your finger with some toilet paper and dig up there to try to get it out so you don't keep staining your boxers

but yeah most people are adversed to that

No I agree with CH.

You need to go pretty deep. Relax your anus and swipe as deep as you can. You don't even need to "finger" it, just swipe hard while relaxing your anus.

Eating food high in gluten and also lactose makes your poo Sticky and pasty.

So yeah ....probiotics help if you're deficient or on antibiotics.

Other than that, nope.

No I agree with CH.

You need to go pretty deep. Relax your anus and swipe as deep as you can. You don't even need to "finger" it, just swipe hard while relaxing your anus.

I dunno about swiping, that sounds like it would hurt. I usually do stick my finger in about a 1/4 inch but just kind of press and pull back, repeat until the toilet paper comes back clean. I wouldn't describe it as "fingering" because it doesn't feel anything like actually fingering myself lmao

Will pribiotics help?
Not very much. It's better to work on incorporating more fiber into your diet. As a simple trick you can usually add some grated carrot to almost any dish. Ditto sliced mushrooms or peppers.
There are also some vegetables you can just roast on or in aluminium foil without making extra dirty dishes, particularly broccoli, kale, cauliflower, eggplant, zucchini, parsnip, and Bosc pears. You do have to learn the heat/timing for each but it's almost no extra work if you're already making food on the stove.