• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanex bar vs 10mg diazepam

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Ok I'm no stranger to diazepam as I'm prescribed them from my doctor. However I have a xanex 2mg bar which I've never had before just need to know the difference between the 2 specifically as I couldn't find much info searching.

I'm from the uk and xanex bars aren't generally available from the doctor.

0.5-1mg xanax = 10mg diazepam... personally for me 40mg diazepam has about the same "oomph" as 2mg xanax. However u ever know what youre getting with the xanax as most the bars on the street are home pressed. could be 0mg-4mg xanax, or it could be something totally different (fentanyl, synthetic cannabinoids, rc benzos or a mix of all the above)

Ok I'm no stranger to diazepam as I'm prescribed them from my doctor. However I have a xanex 2mg bar which I've never had before just need to know the difference between the 2 specifically as I couldn't find much info searching.

I'm from the uk and xanex bars aren't generally available from the doctor.

Are you sure it‘s even real? As you said, Xanax bars tend to be either rare or unavailable in Europe; even in the US, they‘re often fake nowadays (commonly pressed from Etizolam).

At any rate, the relative potency for Alprazolam is usually stated as 0.5 mg of Xanax being equivalent in intensity to 10 mg of Diazepam. However, the lingering effects of Diazepam last well into the next day, whereas Alprazolam has a pretty short half-life ( ~10 hours, vs ~48 hours for Diazepam).
Also, Alprazolam is mostly anxiolytic with less sedation.

Are you sure it‘s even real? As you said, Xanax bars tend to be either rare or unavailable in Europe; even in the US, they‘re often fake nowadays (commonly pressed from Etizolam).

At any rate, the relative potency for Alprazolam is usually stated as 0.5 mg of Xanax being equivalent in intensity to 10 mg of Diazepam. However, the lingering effects of Diazepam last well into the next day, whereas Alprazolam has a pretty short half-life ( ~10 hours, vs ~48 hours for Diazepam).
Well it's the first time I have seen them about here, usually able to get legit diazepam easily. How would I know if they're fake ?

0.5-1mg xanax = 10mg diazepam... personally for me 40mg diazepam has about the same "oomph" as 2mg xanax. However u ever know what youre getting with the xanax as most the bars on the street are home pressed. could be 0mg-4mg xanax, or it could be something totally different (fentanyl, synthetic cannabinoids, rc benzos or a mix of all the above)

Well here goes... I've took half the bar broke up really early almost crumbled to be fair but I've already had a 1pmg diqzepam that I know is legit from the pharmacy.

If you know the right people real Pfizer xanax bars are not that rare in europe, and in my country there is only 5 million people. Id say about .75mg of xanax = 10mg of Diazepam. Xanax is a bit different. https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Alprazolam vs. https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Diazepam - Read about alprazolam on psychonautwiki if you are curious. The biggest difference being if you take 2 mg in the evening you wake up feeling normal. Diazepam's effects as you know lasts 12-24 hours.

I've had real xanax bars in the UK once, the rest of the time they've etizolam.But to be totally honest I prefer etizolam to XANAX. And OP if your bar completely crumbled by breaking in half it's most likely fake but fake doesn't mean bad just not the substance your expecting :D

I've had real xanax bars in the UK once, the rest of the time they've etizolam.But to be totally honest I prefer etizolam to XANAX. And OP if your bar completely crumbled by breaking in half it's most likely fake but fake doesn't mean bad just not the substance your expecting :D

Yeah, Etizolam is very close to Alprazolam as far as its effects go (albeit with a somewhat lower half-life) - it is, after all, a common prescription drug in Asia, indicated for pretty much the same things that we in the West would use Alpraz for.

The main problem with Etizolam "bars" would be that they obviously aren't anywhere near as consistent as real Pfizer ones (both in terms of inter- and intra-batch variability). But in general, ~3 mg of Etiz should be a decent substitute for ~2 mg of Alpraz.

I have a prescription for 60 1mg Xanax pills a month, and I vastly prefer Etizolam. I really only use the Xanax when I run out of etiz. The etiz, though ~half as potent, is all ‘anti anxiety’ and minimal ‘sedation’ for me. Great day time benzo. My anxiety causes me hand tremors and just overall unsteadiness, and both substances are effective at managing my anxiety and its symptoms.

They're pretty common here now. It used to be mainly that your drug nerd types who knew how to use the internet would get them shipped over from abroad. Now it seems like kind of low-mid level dealers are buying bulk amounts online and spreading them about locally - nowhere near on a commercial level, though.