• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Would plugging a speedball work?

TheCollegeTweaker

Greenlighter
So I got my hands on three, 10/325 hydrocodone pills, and I have a lot of experience with opioids/opiates so I decided I wanted to plug them to get a stronger effect out of them. As I was about to add water to the powdered pills I looked over and saw my Evekeo prescription (Evekeo is amphetamine sulfate, pure racemic amphetamine). I was wondering if I could mix the amphetamine with the hydrocodone in a needleless syringe and plug both of them together. Would this work to create a speedball, or would anything keep this from working?

i couldn't tell you,tbh have never plugged anything in my life, but i will say speedballing is a very dangerous and rocky road. i wouldn't suggest it to anyone. its very difficult to gauge what is and isn't a safe dose. this kind of thing can very easily end badly.

Yeah let me elaborate for you here:

those pills are HUGE and you do NOT want 3 of them up your ass -- that is WAY too much material to be in there, and you will immediately have diarrhea and everything will come out in 20 minutes or less. plus psy997 is right about the acetominophen, as it is bad stuff. you could theoretically do a cold water extraction of your hydros but you will never get that amount down to a volume of water manageable for plugging.

just pop the hydros and plug the speed. i've plugged countless adderall and dexes and i can tell u that it works but the hardest part is letting the solution separate and sucking only clear water up into the syringe to plug. you do not want any of that pill mass in there otherwise it will irritate the colon and you will quickly crap out all that desireable stuff. good luck buddy

Yeah let me elaborate for you here:

those pills are HUGE and you do NOT want 3 of them up your ass -- that is WAY too much material to be in there, and you will immediately have diarrhea and everything will come out in 20 minutes or less. plus psy997 is right about the acetominophen, as it is bad stuff. you could theoretically do a cold water extraction of your hydros but you will never get that amount down to a volume of water manageable for plugging.

just pop the hydros and plug the speed. i've plugged countless adderall and dexes and i can tell u that it works but the hardest part is letting the solution separate and sucking only clear water up into the syringe to plug. you do not want any of that pill mass in there otherwise it will irritate the colon and you will quickly crap out all that desireable stuff. good luck buddy

Separating the fillers from the adderall pill can simply be done by putting in a microfilter or a cotton ball my good sir...and just to be clear. Oral administration for the 30mg of Norco and rectal for the 30mg Adderall; and this would still work to create a nice, "poor man's speedball"?

Last edited:
yeah dog if I was you, since you apparently have the time to prepare all this without impatiently just consuming all these drugs at once such as i would, i'd go out and grab some grapefruit juice or else a couple of white grapefruits and eat them before the hydros, cuz they will make your opiate high last longer (i have done this many times). once you're nice and loaded off those, plug your speed. and in my experience (i have plugged a lot of adderall), it's best to let the pill powder separate; every time i've tried filtering up any amount to plug i end up clogging the filter. but if you have a way that works then go for it.

as far as speedballs go, technically it isn't one but you should be feeling good anyways. a true speedball requires needles, and the amphetamine is replaced by cocaine. have fun