• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Legal high (1P-LSD) related death

Quote the article "probably 1p - LSD". Now that's real journalism. LOL!

If true, i still think stairs and maybe gravity were the real killers here.

I guess next time a sober person falls down the stairs, we'll have to start locking up high-on-lifers?

And paedophiles usually have dicks, ergo, any person with a Y chromosome and a functioning SRY gene is a child rapist. 'probably' and 'fell down the stairs' is like claiming somebody was killed by a T-rex after drinking water, since that water contained hydrogen atoms that at one time might, possibly have passed through and out of a dino, which may or may not have been a T-rex, and if so, potentially in a stream of piss, which got on a thorn and gave a cave-man a fatal infection. (yes, I know the gap in historical time is way too long for the two to coincide, but the quality of said journalism is about that bad)

LSD is about one of the most physically benign drugs going, and aside from being a bit rough on the stomach I have a hard time seeing 1p-LSD as hideously toxic. Christ fucking wept.....journo wankers of that caliber need to be force-fed white phosphorus, staked from beak to bottom and spitroasted slowly over an open fire. Fuckin' cockroaches.

look people do have freakouts and can die from crazy behaviours, the same is true of alcohol but its so much more common its less news worthy

man bites dog etc.

journalists are just doing what they always do.

most chumps just copy the past and have nothing new to add to the world

If true, i still think stairs and maybe gravity were the real killers here.

I guess next time a sober person falls down the stairs, we'll have to start locking up high-on-lifers?

Petition to ban gravity. All in favour?