• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Greetings and Salutations; mostly questions about benzos and suboxone after have by b

Gelflingrrrl

Greenlighter
Hello all. I’ve been on Valium, three 10mg a day and 4mg a day of suboxone for a few years. Once you have a tolerance, is there any way other than the grapefruit/Tagamet/ cimetidine route as I’ve tried that many times , as well as thc

Hey gelflingrrrl, welcome to Bluelight from all of us here :)

We don't really do 'how can I get high(er)' questions, but I will say that once you've built years of tolerance like that, the only way you'll really 'feel' what you felt before is if you take a good time off to sober up I'm afraid.

Hope to see you posting in the other forums!

Best,
CFC

Tolerance to valium, sub, or both? I was fortunate that sub didn't really build a tolerance with me. Now valium, or any benzo; I build a tolerance quick. And then I find myself strung out like a fat cat on them, with nothing for it but to taper down off them and stay off them for a long time before they work again. I wouldn't wish a valium habit on my worst enemy--I don't think I slept for over a month. Literally... Suboxone, because it's such a long-lasting drug in your body, isn't very amenable to small dose changes. When I was tapering off it--I still am--I wouldn't even feel a drop for 3 or 4 days, then I'd have symptoms of withdrawal for at least a week. It's good that you've managed to keep your dose the same for so long, though; you have better control than I do. :)

Well, the truth is that i sort of feel bad ive been on it for so long, and i could not tell a difference if i took more. The truth is that one milligram of Suboxone actually covers about 50% of your opiate receptors. Years ago i was on 8 mg 3x a day and i never took them all. Its just like a cup of coffee in the am to me or whatever gets you started. I have another question, but i cant seem to figure out how to post and comment on several pages. It?s about Soma (Cardisprolol or however u spell it). Its so bizarre, sometimes one and a valium and a bowl knocks me out; sometimes one does nothing but slightly relax my muscles for a short time. I hurt my shoulder yesterday and I took 2 around 10am; not much relief; its 1:45 and i just took 2 more along with 2 of my Valium, my neurontin, and a seroquel; ive been up since 430 am 2 days in a row and worked a large event yesterday. I had a prescription for these a while ago and just found them. Someone I know ( seriously this isnt a SWIM thing; i take my medicine i dont get rid of it) is trying to charge a lot for a 350 mg pill. Thats absurd right?!

Last edited by a moderator: