• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Help with Xanax dose

Xn1919

Bluelighter
suggestions on the upcoming days in xanax included

lol like everyone else usually as the nigh before. I had plenty when popped a couple and a few addy to study last nite. So I wake up and now I have a school bus left with a 1/4 left. I have a test today and I presentation tomorrow I’ve been taking them for about a couple weeks I would usually pop 2 when I woke up and one here and there. I made fraternity president and I am just wicked stressed lately. My question is how would a avid benzo user suggest take them knowing the next couple days is be busy. do I take the rest of what I have? I know quite well that doing the presentation coming off/feeling like shits prolly not the best idea but I do need to do well on this test so should I take the 1/4 then Tomorrow closer to the presentation take the full? Or will I be okay if I wait most of the today and take all of at once. Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanx guys. Oh and I’m still a tad Jiddery from the addy I took last nite. could that make me a feel more nervous about my situation?

Last edited:
It depends how depended you are on them? How long have you been using? I wouldn't suggest taking an important test in withdrawal as a host of symptoms will make it a lot harder (restlessness, lack of concentration, fatigue, irritability). However if you're not depended on them and you genuinely don't get withdrawals then take nothing before the test and save it for the presentation.

This is just my personal advice which myself have followed when at university. You can genuinely kill a presentation on a low dose benzo (I have many times).

But yeah let me know some more information about your habit/tolerance etc and I may be able to help you more.

So, it sounds like you have 1 and a quarter of those yellow bars left, correct? If you start your day with 2 bars normally, I say wait until the most important event and take all of it. Can you get more? I don't understand the "xanny blackout" people are so afraid of. I'm RXd 8mg/4 bars daily and I always start my days with two bars and 3 Roxicodone 15mg tablets, all with my AM coffee and it causes no sloppiness or ill effects, it just helps me function during the mornings.