• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

chest pains after 2 day meth binge?

xTina88

Greenlighter
Hey was just wondering if it was normal to have sharp chest pains after a two day meth binge? I'm usually fine been smoking for like 7 months now can anyone relate?

Hey tina, welcome to Bluelight forums :)

Sorry to hear about the pains. It's not normal though, and I recommend you end your binge for now. It's probably a pulled muscle, but as I'm sure you're aware there are other much more serious things it could be too. If you have any serious concerns about it, you really should consider seeing your GP or going to the ER/A&E.

Hope it gets better!
CFC

Mi've had similar pains a day or two after using . I can't say that it's normal because I typically notice it a couple days after using and I don't notice it any other time. However I guess if you just look at it in layman's terms we caused her heart to do extra work out person where it beats one and a half times as fast as it normally does, I guess it's good to know that I'm not the only one.

Methamphetamine can cause strain on your heart, you can also become so tensed up that pulling a muscle becomes easier. Sometimes muscles you didn't know you even have. If you start to have numbness on one side of your body or your heart beat becomes very heightened ( more than normal for amphetamine use) I would recommend going to urgent care or the ER where they can give you a sedative. Meth and amphetamine use can do damage to your heart that does not always go away so use it wisely and in moderation. ODs from meth are somewhat rare in relation to other drugs but can and do happen, usually due to heart problems. I also recommend getting a BP monitor if you feel your heart rate is too high. My .02$