What's the lowest dose of mast e needed for it's benefits

Krat1712

Greenlighter
I've never tried mast before and want to include it in my spring blast. I'm looking for increased hardness, gym aggression, some strength and the libido boost.

I'm guessing that 400 mg EW of properly dosed mast e would be enough for this? I've heard 200 is probably too low but I wanted to ask you guys because I trust the opinions of the members of this sub more than anywhere else.

Current Stats:
6'3
215-218 lately depending on carbs etc.
12 percent bf (My best guess..I have visual abs)

Thanks in advance!

More details although not really needed..I'm bored. Every time I edit a post it deletes on me for some reason..

The cycle so far minus the mast will include 500 test e and 200 tren e for 16 weeks then I will drop back down to my 175 test e cruise.

My goals are to hopefully gain 5+ lbs. of solid, lean tissue and to drop 2 percent bf or so. I don't really bulk and cut, I've been recomping for the last couple years..3800 cals. does this for me lately because I also work a physical job.

I hardly ever run orals unless its a low dose, I also always run tren low for health reasons. I find that just 200 of good tren e is plenty to make a big difference in my cycles.

I use a lot less of everything these days (a lot less) and make great progress.

But however dosed, I tend to keep drost and tren in step - so 200mg/wk of each should give you what you want.

As for editing, it's because you're using bluelight mobile version of the site, which just fucks up on certain things like editing. You need to switch to desktop mode for full functionality, or use the new mobile metro blue.

But however dosed, I tend to keep drost and tren in step - so 200mg/wk of each should give you what you want.

As for editing, it's because you're using bluelight mobile version of the site, which just fucks up on certain things like editing. You need to switch to desktop mode for full functionality, or use the new mobile metro blue.

I switched to desktop just for that reason. It's annoying.

Oh ok so you feel all the benefits of mast at just 200? I agree with what you say all the time about people overusing gear. My second cycle a while back I ran like 1.5 grams total and didn't see a difference in gains compared to moderate dosing. Just more sides.. The only compound I run high sometimes is test. Eg. If I'm only running test I might go up to 700 mg of prop which I feel great on with my e2 at a high normal or just above the range.

Mast is something I wouldn't mind maybe going a little higher on for increased effect due to it not being a harsh compound..then again I don't want to be too overstimulated because of my fatigue issues due to very low cortisol. (Don't want to burn out)

Last edited:
I've blasted 700 mast with out issues. I don't think one could run too much mast if going by negative sides. Only real limit is if your hair falls out or you have prostate issues. Other than that as much oil ass you can afford and pin lol.

I can run mast high without any issues, except some hair shedding. I'm still young and haven't had prostate issues yet. (We will see..)

But my preferred dose is 200mg of test and 200mg of mast E a week, or proviron if I have it. If you can find legit mast e. Most of it's test. I notice increased libido, aggression, harder muscles, vascularity, and some strength(probably due to aggression, or in my head.) Poor mans tren, without the negatives, and it's not cheap lol.

Overall I enjoy the compound. Noticeable difference than being on test alone. And it "seems" to help control e2. I don't have blood work to back that up or opposing blood work to compare it to yet.

I've blasted 700 mast with out issues. I don't think one could run too much mast if going by negative sides. Only real limit is if your hair falls out or you have prostate issues. Other than that as much oil ass you can afford and pin lol.

I would almost second that. Because I have ran it very high on a trt dose of 150mg of test just to see what would happen and I liked it(very tren like). But once you start getting those sides they are a bitch so I've heard.. Doesn't sound pleasant with a prostate the size of a grapefruit. So I keep doses down now.

CFC and GF can more than likely chime in on negative DHT sides, as they have been there and done that I'm sure, and are much more knowledgeable than myself.

My hair falls out on masteron sadly, even just 100mg. I'm too vain to risk any more loss =D