• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
theses vape cartidges remind me of smoking with a cigarette holder, except flameless though style could be classified as . it doesnt really matter though i sometime have thoughts of it blowing up in my face like the countless news articles of cheap e-cigs blowing up,

@tremors, oh no, is this a concern?
Any battery can explode (and other things as well).
-I have several TOKO (GirlScout Cookies) coming in. Intend to use that and MCT oil (25mg CBD:1mg THC), plus Alpha-GPC, plus dexedrine (and 1 or the other or none dep on day) to help mood and focus (diagnosed both those disorders fwiw. Will not use bp meds -- have great reasons not to).

--I have a PAX II (in storage in city 2, I am in city 1 3000km away).
--> IS there something similar for CO2 extracts? Is CO2 Vaping stronger?
--> SHatter and edibles are too much for someone with bipolar rite? (I mostly hated weed. But with stabilizing things not so bad, and only vape or oil at controlled doses, pretty good. Smoking or hanging out w friends, I don't need that. I just need to increase mood which helps focus and efficiency, for economic returns. Not a stoner).

I use Revenger and Nano by Vaporesso (My favorite ecig brand. Joyetech used to be... or Arctic Ice Wolf - never bought one tho. Had reds, ecig-alike, ... vaped like 8-9 yrs ago, early adopter). Early adopted tablets 12+ yrs ago too, and a bunch of other things. That's not the point tho.
-MINI ones I did fear explosion and they sucked. Cig-alike ones were good but weak vs these and inconsistent, a pain, and hard to keep them together. -great tho.
-The ecigs have improved dramatically. Omni boards, Uwell tanks, etc.

-SHould I just buy a Volcano or similar when funds are available? And take it morn and nite and never have to worry about vaping on the go. I have nic, and other stuff I need more than the mmj. It's an adjunct. But I am super thankful for it, good stuff. No need for hardcore drugs to treat me.

-

10mg hydromorphone
6mg bromazepam
2mg clonazepam
450mg pregabalin
20mg doxylamine (found it in liquid form and had to try it... if I took just some drops more, I?d be nodding. however it gave a quite nice buzz in that mix)

Last night ended up looking like:
30mg oxymorphone intranasal
~3mg etizolam
Bowl of Blue Dream
Few Newports

Then nodded tf out

Tonight I'm working on:
Raw #4 heroin intranasal
10mg oxymorphone
Blue Dream
Few random AS Blacks I didn't smoke from my last pack
~3mg etizolam + more maybe

3g of green maeng da
5mg of diazepam
1 spliff
On my way to the airport

Gram of MDMA, 500mg of 3-FEA, a blotter of 200micg LSD, some shrooms and tizanidin. Next drug will be DMT or DOC.
Also some booze too as it is Midsummer's Eve.

Just a typical morning with no sleep, lots of bali kratom, too much shit to do at the house.

Wish I could chill and enjoy my kratom but I am too tired, busy, and stressed.

Gram of MDMA, 500mg of 3-FEA, a blotter of 200micg LSD, some shrooms and tizanidin. Next drug will be DMT or DOC.

Fellow Estonian here. Enjoying lots of 3-MeO-PCE with beers and great food. Happy holidays!

fuck man thats a serious drug combo right there. would love to hear details or a trip report. I had never heard of tiaznidin is it recreational or a good comedown drug or what? Does it actually well work for the types of pain it is prescribed for?

coming off a 1 week tolerance break and its a lazy saturday so:

30mg hydrocodone (with cimetidene for potentiation)
2mg alprazolam

tension is melting a way as i type....

more doses will be added a bit later when i go out to watch some live music.

fuck man thats a serious drug combo right there. would love to hear details or a trip report. I had never heard of tiaznidin is it recreational or a good comedown drug or what? Does it actually well work for the types of pain it is prescribed for?

2mg alprazolam

How well does cimetidine work for potentiation and nausea? I didn't know my drug store sold it (truthfully I haven't ever seen it outside of BL) and I could use it for both. Need some for this herron.

7.5 Grams of kratom, 2 grams of phenibut, some beers, tons of nicotine. Decided to pull out my emergency stash of 30mg heroin and snorted it because I don't have a rig on me. So I'm feeling alright. :)

How well does cimetidine work for potentiation and nausea? I didn't know my drug store sold it (truthfully I haven't ever seen it outside of BL) and I could use it for both. Need some for this herron.

To be honest Ive done it 3 times and not noticed any difference.

A true potentiator is dxm

I've switched mainly over to prefilled vape cartridges of distillate, so I have 3 1gram cartridges (super glue, gra daddy purp, and animal cookies).
5 5mg thc teddy grahams.
half ounce of xxxog and a quarter of blue dream x northern lights.
1mg klonopin
4 bags high quality heroin - iv.
couple cans of beer.

it's a mellow Sunday lol

3g of green malay

On my way to my friend's place to smoke lots of weed and play poker.

2mg alprazolam

Well it was an awesome trip which ended up into orgies of five people %)

Might post a trip report later but I didn't take notes during the trip so timeline will be quite sketchy as plenty of those drugs have an effect on how one perceives time and we had a lots of stuff to do.

Tizanidin is mainly prescribed as muscle relaxant and for muscle spasms which I sometimes have. I use it to ease the jaw clenching caused by MDMA and as it has some antianxiolytic effects but it doesn't stop a trip I use it for mellowing the trip too and it works wonders. Never had a bad trip when I have took tizanidin too.

5mg 3-HO-PCP,
4.5g mix of a few strains of green kratom,
some weed once I get off my lazy ass.

That's all, folks.

125mg methadone
1Mg xanax
Several bowls of super dank nugget
Two vaped hits of D-MAMP like five hours ago so I'm going to roll up a fat 1.2 gram joint of some OG kush to smoke myself to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.