• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
20mgs oxy, at work pretty chill... not having a tolerance built up is nice.

im a litte stoned and i was going to make a drink with this liqour i bought and i notice it was starting to freeze now this is 50% so it shoulndt be freezing at all

10mg Zolpidem, 8mg Hydromorphone, 40mg Oxycodone IR, 10mg Bromazepam, 25mg Diphenhydramine, 1mg Alprazolam - hope I stay awake long enough :)

Damn it’s been forever!

1.5mg Klonopin
15mg Dextroamphetamine
75mg Lyrica
2000mg methocarbamol
also still got a decent buzz from the Dalmane I took last night.... After the amphetamine starts wearing off I plan on taking 150mg Lyrica, 100mg Ultram, 15mg flurazepam (maybe) and smoking a pretty big joint of decent weed.

Also possibly shrooms if I have any.

Last edited:
600 mg codeine and having a cold one with a pizza. This heat is fucking killing me. Waiting for 3-MeO-PCP and etizolam arrive; also ordered 1 free blotter of 1P-LSD to tri it out. I really liked 1A-LSD at 250 ug. Might do a 4-AcO-MET combo since the LSD will be only 125 ug, which is way too low for me.

Finally caught a decent nod after so long. The recipe:
120mg Methadone
2mg Xanax XR (alprazolam)
And and unknown amount of Flubromazepam and ClonazoLAM and before you tell me thats dangerous what I did was: Had a bottle of ClonozoLam solution at 3mg per ml, bout 2-3 doses left. Had a bottle of Flubromazepam solution at 6mg per ml, 'bout 8 doses. Combined bottles, mixed, and took 1.5ml of the solution. I don't have the math skills to figure out the dosage right now, but it's magic. I literally thought I was at/in a Kung Fu movie, full on dropped my coffee and cigarette and laid on back oblivious to world. Alas, phone rang.

Came upstairs and promptly smoked 2 bowls of Cookie Dough (some kind of Indica Hybrid with obvious GSC in the genetics).
Puffin away at a 3mg Nicotine vaping solution (very small dose of nicotine) with tons of CBD personally added to the vial. Successfully.

Woke up super tired and a bit hungover so I took 6g of kratom, 2.5mg of diazepam, some fresh coconut water and a cup of coffee.

Ditched all my social plans today. Felt kinda listless so having a few beers and some cocaine that I'd been saving, might vape some THC liquid in a bit.

Not a big fan of doing stimulants alone generally but feeling pretty damn good right now. Wishing I had some ketamine but, don't think I can be doing ketamine anymore, nothing good is coming from it.

Hope you are all well, bluelight brothers, sisters, siblings! ;)

10mg Zolpidem, 8mg Hydromorphone, 40mg Oxycodone IR, 10mg Bromazepam, 25mg Diphenhydramine, 1mg Alprazolam - hope I stay awake long enough :)
Jesus, I'd be concerned with all those downers. Do you mean long enough to stay alive? I hope so too! :) Hoping you mean something else though and have appropriate tolerance.

double fisting Arizona black + white iced tea & ballast point grapefruit sculpin

spent today getting win7 to work with the Ryzen chipset. forcing the usb3.0 drivers into the boot and install .wim files only got me part of the way there. it reverted to not recognizing shit halfway through and I had to use a PS/2 keeb to finish off the setup for some reason. thankfully my roommate had a spare product key laying around so I didn't have to go hunting for one of those. finally back to the OS I prefer :) now I can go back to binge watching DBZ Kai.

drank one 4 loko and starting the second, why did i get 4 loko black it tastes like rancid mountain dew.... but im still going to drink it

Status
Not open for further replies.