• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 + 10 mg 3f-pvp, vape
200 mg tramadol
1 mg clonazepam
5 mg oxazepam :D
A couple of hits of super super polm
Ashwagandha 600 mg

Manic attack!!!!

;)

Sniffing primo Afghan dope
~2mg etizolam
Cannabis Indica
American Spirit Blacks

Chainsmoking with a slight nod on my porch bumpin gangsta rap. Gettin lots of sun %)

20 mg hydrocodone..trying to score some H even though it's been 2 yrs since I've shot up. Pain will do that

20 mg hydrocodone..trying to score some H even though it's been 2 yrs since I've shot up. Pain will do that

The hydro doesn't help anymore huh? Sorry about your predicament, you shouldn't have to put yourself in danger buying street drugs just because our healthcare is wack.

+25mg doxylamine, +2 weedz

Nodding tf out at random moments

The hydro doesn't help anymore huh? Sorry about your predicament, you shouldn't have to put yourself in danger buying street drugs just because our healthcare is wack.

+25mg doxylamine, +2 weedz

Nodding tf out at random moments

The hydro works most of the time, its just really bad lately. time for some possibly deadly fented street heroin... you know, since people keep overdosing on heroin. Hey at least if i become a heroin addict THEN i can have big doses a a fantastic pain killer like methadone...a privilige being law abiding and crippled doesn't allow you.

my cousin smokes crack, steals, has no pain of any sort, fails drug tests....she gets 80 mg of methadone a day no questions asked. Me with a medical record worse than most 60 yr olds...take a tylenol.

i don't understand how the above statements are a reality, I mean most people believe that humans came from dirt and a rib, and everyone making the rules does...so actually i guess it makes perfect sense to them.

This is a third world country with shiny buildings.

Last edited:
Damn that's fucked up man. Hope you don't get into trouble with the H like that.

OT: 15 mg 3-MeO-PCP and 5 mg 4-AcO-MET.

Last edited:
The hydro works most of the time, its just really bad lately. time for some possibly deadly fented street heroin... you know, since people keep overdosing on heroin. Hey at least if i become a heroin addict THEN i can have big doses a a fantastic pain killer like methadone...a privilige being law abiding and crippled doesn't allow you.

my cousin smokes crack, steals, has no pain of any sort, fails drug tests....she gets 80 mg of methadone a day no questions asked. Me with a medical record worse than most 60 yr olds...take a tylenol.

i don't understand how the above statements are a reality, I mean most people believe that humans came from dirt and a rib, and everyone making the rules does...so actually i guess it makes perfect sense to them.

This is a third world country with shiny buildings.

I've had the same thought about this whole war on opioids. That it's funny you can walk into a methadone clinic and get huge doses of done daily, but it's the regular pain patients that are getting fucked over as if they're the addicts.

Just for clarification I'm not knocking MMT either, just saying it's kinda illogical that you could essentially get better treatment as an addict in a program than a patient at a doctor's office.

Idk if I'm making sense, I'm high as a kite on H myself + Indica + chamomile + ~0.5mg etizolam

Yup our health care is going to shit in the USA! I’m also a chronic pain patient and it’s tough getting anything least my doc is cool and has known me for years! It’s sad that they are cracking down on pain meds instead of street fent! Grrrrr maybe it’s time to start slowly getting off them and switch to weed full time!!!

Coming down from an intense trip my. My head still feels like it?s ringing. I felt great until I got home then it went bad.
Last few hours have been a nightmare but I feel like the universe just slapped me and told me to look at what?s important in my life

^ what you did you trip on? Most hard trips are good in retrospect. You get to analyze stuff you normally wouldn't.

OT: 15 mg 3-MeO-PCP, chilling on a Saturday.

The usual, 80mg methadone. How is everyone doing? Been a while since I visited. :)

Hey mate, good to see you. Haven't been here for quite a while, too. Hope you are doing well! I'm OK. Not great, but not too bad either - kinda same same... :\

OT:
16mg Hydromorphone IN
2mg Alprazolam
4mg Clonazepam
.25mg Brotizolam
1g Ashwagandha and couple drops of CBD-Oil

planning on taking probably 20-30mg Zolpidem later... will see...

/edit: added 50mg DXM and 25mg Zolpidem

Last edited:
^ what you did you trip on? Most hard trips are good in retrospect. You get to analyze stuff you normally wouldn't.

OT: 15 mg 3-MeO-PCP, chilling on a Saturday.
it was a gel tab that a friend said was “lsd” so it’s up in the air. I was getting waves of effects which reminded me of mdma but with heavy visuals so maybe it was a substituted phenethylamine

225 micrograms AL-LAD (I think... These are really unevenly laid blotters.)

2.5mg oral THC.

Lots of caffeine.

I'm having a nice night at a lovely warehouse rave. Hope the rest of y'all are doing great tonight.

140 mg Methadone
160 mg OxyContin
1000 mg Tramadol
1200 mg Pregabalin
1200 mg Gabapentin
6 mg Clonazepamthe
12 mg Bromazepam
2 mg Alprazolam.

I have just got a prescription for gabapentin. I am looking forward to see if I can feel a significant different when combining my pregabalin with gabapentin. Pregabalin is probably he most important medication in terms of keeping my depression and anxiety at a level I can live with. So I am very excited about gabapentin.

Good to see you again Pill2Chill

I've sniffed about a gram of good New England street fentadope throughout the day. Been smoking weed to. I think I'm going start taking gabepentin occasionally maybe once a week. 3000 milligrams once or twice a week is pretty euphoric. I might add an occasional benzo to, I'm not so sure about that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.