• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
12omg methadone
3<4mg clonazoLAM
I think 3mgs Diclazepam
Some ALD-56 That seems pretty fuckin bunk to me.
A shit load of quality Cannabis

Was on phenibut and a bunch of heroin. Nodding off and somehow fell asleep in the bathroom only to find out I vomited and woke up to a bunch of liquid vomitus in my nose. GROSS.

Kept nodding off in different areas of my house and losing track of time and memory. Could NOT keep down water. This was 10 hours ago. Still nodding off and still have pinpoint pupils.

Last edited:
^ Dude be super careful, you could have killed yourself or at the least fucked up a nerve.

Started the day with 120mg Methadone, 3mg clonazoLam, 3mg diclazepam, smoked some bomb chron, just added another 2mg of cLam and maybe 2mg more diclazepam. mmmm. waiting to break into the Flubromazepam I got.

after a drug fueled weekend with my girlfriend at Camp Bisco we judt paid for an extra night at the hotel we were using so yea im just going through leftovers

1mg xanax
4mg subutex
tons of bud (deadhead og and g13)
hash oil vape cartridge (kosher tangie)
a couple beers
and bumping my way through the last. 4 of ket I have.

^ Dude be super careful, you could have killed yourself or at the least fucked up a nerve.

Started the day with 120mg Methadone, 3mg clonazoLam, 3mg diclazepam, smoked some bomb chron, just added another 2mg of cLam and maybe 2mg more diclazepam. mmmm. waiting to break into the Flubromazepam I got.

yeah, definitely need to be careful next time. Glad I wasn't laying on my back in bed. That might've been it for me if I didn't sit on the toilet

12o mg Methadone
6 mg Diclazepam
3mg ClonazoLAM (that dose was taken after work, not tryin to OD)
A few bowls of chronic, indica, Cookie Dough and Lemonfuel OG respectively
Some tokes of CBD oil from the gf's vape

^ 3 mg clonazolam on top of all that? Damn you must be pretty faded. I used to do flubromazolam before I switched to etizolam and with a moderate tolerance a normal dose used to be 1 mg, whereas 1.5 mg would get me pretty fucked up. And IIRC fblam is about as potent as clonazolam.

OT: not high, but about to take 600 mg codeine and plug 25 mg 3-MeO-PCE.

E: 600 mg codeine + 30 mg 3-MeO-PCE plugged.

Last edited:
In Las Vegas so a alcohol of course
A little waterlooped H
Smoking some bud right now and might go grab another drink or two. Lost money in like 10 minutes gambling so I gave up on that lol

This has been a pretty nice combination today.
Just listening to music and playing a fantasy RPG.

One gram Phenibut
400mgs Tramadol
1,200mgs Gabapentin
48 ounces of Beer
One Cannabis Edible made from Cinderella.
And I've been smoking this Gorilla Glue strain.

Last edited:
This has been a pretty nice combination today.
Just listening to music and playing a fantasy RPG.

One gram Phenibut
400mgs Tramadol
1,200mgs Gabapentin
48 ounces of Beer
One Cannabis Edible made from Cinderella.
And I've been smoking this Gorilla Glue strain.

All that sounds fun af. I've been digging the new beta multiplayer option on this game called Stardew Valley.

I"ve been drinking beer and watching TV & movies today. It's day 9 or 10 of no marijuana for me and the goal is to keep going for as long as possible, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.