• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTwippin bawling of ephylone , very mdma esque 3 hits of lsd and a lot more morphine than intended

a variety of beer and CBD marijuana. i'm wicked tired and will probably go to bed early, which is a shame because i have tomorrow off.

I'm in so much goddamn pain...I fell yesterday (while skating) and landed with all my body weight on my shoulder. I'm not sure what kind of injury I sustained but it was soooo much worse this morning, I could barely even get dressed...I'm no pussy when it comes to pain but goddamn I hate this, I managed to get about 1.5 hours of sleep last night before waking up in agony.

I WISH I was high

I'm in so much goddamn pain...I fell yesterday (while skating) and landed with all my body weight on my shoulder. I'm not sure what kind of injury I sustained but it was soooo much worse this morning, I could barely even get dressed...I'm no pussy when it comes to pain but goddamn I hate this, I managed to get about 1.5 hours of sleep last night before waking up in agony.

I WISH I was high

Oh mate, shoulder injuries hurt so damn awfully. I hope you'll get well soon. Wish you all the best!

OT:
800mg Bacopa Monnieri
1.5g Ashwagandha
100mg Curcumin
670mg Tri-Magnesium-DiCitrat
25mg Promethazine
10mg Bromazepam
1.5mg Clonazepam
180mcg Triazolam IN
12mg Hydromorphone IN

Last edited:
Im djing a party later so i hit up my guy and got a bubch of goodies. What i have:
Ounce of some incredible and real NY sour diesel.
25 e pills (15 red g ladies, 10 blue g ladies.
Gram of ketamine.
18 bags of fire heroin
23 hits of acid
3 xanax bars
And a half gram vape pen cartridge of some great thc distillate.

But right now all ive done is 3 of the bags and im rolling a j of the sour

Im djing a party later so i hit up my guy and got a bubch of goodies. What i have:
Ounce of some incredible and real NY sour diesel.
25 e pills (15 red g ladies, 10 blue g ladies.
Gram of ketamine.
18 bags of fire heroin
23 hits of acid
3 xanax bars
And a half gram vape pen cartridge of some great thc distillate.

But right now all ive done is 3 of the bags and im rolling a j of the sour

Sounds like you have won the jackpot LOL :) ;)

OT:

- 160 mg Oxymorphone - 40 mg Opana ER pills - insufflated
- 100 mg Methylphenidate - 10 mg Ritalin IR pills - insufflated
- 25 mg Promethazine - 26 mg light-blue pills - oral
- 60 mg Diazepam - 5 mg Valium brand yellow pills - oral
- 2 mg Clonazepam - 0.5 mg Roche Rivotril brand pills - sublingual
- 402 mg DXM Polistirex (aka DXO w00t!) - 40,2 mg yellow/orange pills - oral

WEEKEND! :D :D :D So am going to search throughout my enitre (huge) stash in order to find something to party with my girlfriend included... :D

-- Peace o/

left hand brewing "fade to black" seasonal stout

cbd spliffs

making the hard decision to hold off on bupe and dxm

deschloroketamine 40 mg oral (took some dck orally)

i'm sick with a minor head cold...so wondering how this is going to go. hopefully good

Just a pint of vodka

Just a casual pint %)

Last night:

-4mg Clonazepam
-2 Hummingbird Cocktails (Tequila, sugar syrup, lemon concentrate, passion fruit puree and marmalade jam) - so good
Couple of beers

Very relaxing buzzz.

Well asleep in minutes as apposed to the 3 hours is taken me the past 6 weeks.

- tea infusion of blue-lotus
- bacopa monnieri
- 50mg DXM
- 500mcg Clonazolam
- 6mg Bromazepam
- 25mg Diphenhydramine
- 12mg Hydromorphone

LSD microdose 10 ug

L-theanine 300 mg

Edit: Forgot I had taken psuedoephedrine for my congestion...sonwith the lsd micordose I felt very bad anxiety and stimulation. So to take care of that:

225 mg Lyrica
20 mg baclofen.
5 g krstom
1 glass of wine

Last edited:
- 40 mg Oxymorphone - 40 mg Opana ER pills - insufflated
- 160 mg Oxycodone - 80 mg OxyContin pills - oral
- 100 mg DiHydroCodeine - 20 mg DHC pills - oral
- 3 mg Alprazolam - 0.25 mg pills - oral
- 2 mg Clonazepam - 0.5 mg Roche Rivotril brand pills - sublingual
- 40 mg Temazepam - 20 mg Restoril gellies - oral
- 50 mg Diazepam - 10 mg Valium brand blue pills - oral
- 25 mg Promethazine - blue pill - oral
- 15 mg Meloxicam - yellow oval pill - oral
- 250 mg DMAA & 250 mg Panax Ginseng as daily cycle - capped in a gelcap and swallowed
- a few hits off the Meth pipe (still doing December 2017 remainder's eightball ;))
- about a gram of good quality speed paste - insufflated
- currently enjoying a nice Barmoral Royal selection cigar and drinking a Kaapse Pracht wine of 13% Alc. :)

-- Peace o/

^ man that december shard is the gift that keeps on giving it seems

LSD microdose 10 ug

L-theanine 300 mg

Edit: Forgot I had taken psuedoephedrine for my congestion...sonwith the lsd micordose I felt very bad anxiety and stimulation. So to take care of that:

225 mg Lyrica
20 mg baclofen.
5 g krstom
1 glass of wine

about an hour later I plugged 25 mg of DCK (put dck in my butt) ;)

quite a wild ride, easily twice as strong as oral or nasal and with the Lsd microdose it was wild.

coming down now smoothly with the lyrica going strong.

having a beer or two and watching tv on my computer. i've been up for over 33 hours and that's actually close to my maximum.

Been doing meth for a couple of days now. Time to lay off now.

160 mg methadone. 50mg clorazepate 4mg xanax and .25mg brotizolam. Oh and also 24mg bromazepam. Needed to come down :p.

Got a bunch of 3meopcp, methadone, and a shitload of benzos to keep me busy meanwhile. :)

Oh mate, shoulder injuries hurt so damn awfully. I hope you'll get well soon. Wish you all the best!

OT:
800mg Bacopa Monnieri
1.5g Ashwagandha
100mg Curcumin
670mg Tri-Magnesium-DiCitrat
25mg Promethazine
10mg Bromazepam
1.5mg Clonazepam
180mcg Triazolam IN
12mg Hydromorphone IN

It's gotten a bit better since then. Painkillers and weed help somewhat. Still trying to take it real easy, though

^^^ It is WELL worth the money to get it diagnosed by a proper physical therapist. I know it happened half a week ago, but it's not too late. At the very least the first appointment will tell you what part of your shoulder needs to be fixed, and if you want to do the therapy on your own, it won't be expensive. I'm only saying all this because I delayed fixing an injury in 2013 and I still feel broken.

That's probably a good idea. My healthcare insurance situation isn't so great at the moment. But yeah, may want to get some x rays at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.