• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pill2Chill

Bluelight Crew
Link to old thread here!

Yo, P2C ;)

450 mg Lyrica
10 mg Valium
30 mg IR Dexedrine

Blazing excellent herb. 3+ bowls.

washing it down with a 1970 Led Zeppelin Live show

Heya man! I've been waiting to hear from you :D Have you picked an instant messenger yet? I use whatsapp the most these days, but hangouts and skype are also IM's I've used to chat with fellow BL'ers a lot in the past. So it's up to you.. If you still want to chat every now and then. :) I'm still cool with it, but you really ought to PM me with your username, google address or phone n° if you still want to chat so I can add you (or create an account on one of them, PM me which you've picked so I can give you the information you need to add me instead.. Always fun to chat with cool fellow bl'ers, but that can't happen if you don't pick a client! =D

Ot: 160mg methadone, 50mg clorazepate, 50mg hydroxyzine. Eh, I think that's it, for now.

I kinda feel like taking some preggabaline but I've been taking a break the last 4 (I think) days so far. Gonna do like a week to maybe 10 days tops. And then I'll just use it less regularly to avoid having to take these relatively 'long' breaks. I wasn't really aware of the dependency it causes with chronic use, which is why I felt the need for a break. I think I might have been close to reaching said physical dependency before I took this break, so I'm glad I found out about it when I did.

I can do some extra benzos perhaps if I really want extra sedatives, as I've been sticking to my 50mg clorazepate maintenance dose almost every day without mixing in other benzos (xept yesterday, I took a little xanax).

Ot: 160mg methadone, 50mg clorazepate, 50mg hydroxyzine. Eh, I think that's it, for now.

I kinda feel like taking some preggabaline but I've been taking a break the last 4 (I think) days so far. Gonna do like a week to maybe 10 days tops. And then I'll just use it less regularly to avoid having to take these relatively 'long' breaks. I wasn't really aware of the dependency it causes with chronic use, which is why I felt the need for a break. I think I might have been close to reaching said physical dependency before I took this break, so I'm glad I found out about it when I did.

I can do some extra benzos perhaps if I really want extra sedatives, as I've been sticking to my 50mg clorazepate maintenance dose almost every day without mixing in other benzos (xept yesterday, I took a little xanax).

Hey mate,

about the pregabaline, tolerance builds up awfully fast, indeed! I kinda started taking 450mg BID regularly again couple days ago which works for about 3-4 days, but then you barely notice anything. Thats why I'm probably going back to taking 900mg - 1200mg every other weekend. Quite a good strategy and also works better with my prescriptions. ;)

OT: snorted 60mg bk-DMBDB followed by 10mg Hydromorphone.... lil speedballing. Let's see in which direction it leads.... but I guess probably MORE!!! =D

250 mg Lyrica
2 g kratom
Glass of wine.

Wish I had real drugs but I made wife hide them from me. And damn did she do a good job

250 mg Lyrica
2 g kratom
Glass of wine.

Wish I had real drugs but I made wife hide them from me. And damn did she do a good job

Have you torn the house apart yet?

OT: 800 mg codeine. Really hoping my RCs will arrive tomorrow or at least early next week. Looking forward to trying 4-FA for the first time.

15mg Dexedrine
125mg tramadol
25mg promethazine
30mg temazepam
1.5mg Klonopin
bowl of high CBD low THC bud
300mg Lyrica
125mg DXM
500mg methocarbamol

Feel pretty damn good. Really enjoy the amphetamine + Lyrica combinations. Takes away most of the side effects for me.

Have you torn the house apart yet?

OT: 800 mg codeine. Really hoping my RCs will arrive tomorrow or at least early next week. Looking forward to trying 4-FA for the first time.

i did but no luck, i got drunk and we got into a giant fight and she gave me one pill so...

OT: 100 mg tapentadol plugged

... this is not a sustainable model becuase i will have hell to pay tomorrow for this, but right now feeling good

dude 4 FA is an amazing versatile ...do it anytime at home or at a big event sort of drug. have fun.

what will be your ROA?

Last edited:
i did but no luck, i got drunk and we got into a giant fight and she gave me one pill so...

OT: 100 mg tapentadol plugged

... this is not a sustainable model becuase i will have hell to pay tomorrow for this, but right now feeling good

I once had my wife hide alprazolam from me and only give me 0.5 mg a day. It worked for a few days and then I was craving so bad I tore the apartment apart, found it, ate all; of course that ended very badly. Wife was furious too.

dude 4 FA is an amazing versatile ...do it anytime at home or at a big event sort of drug. have fun.

what will be your ROA?

I'll go for rectal. It's become my favorite ROA as of late because of very high BA and quick onset, and no issues as with nasal (my nose was fucked for days after a day of O-PCE snorting). I'd go for IV because a friend has said that IV 4-FA is incredible, but I don't really know how to IV properly and don't want to mess up. So yeah, gonna plug it.

OT: drinking some wine.

15mg of amphetamine
2.6g of kratom
1 spliff

Feeling good

Like 400 mg of L theanine, GABA supplements, 2 cups of Kratom tea, 3 pots of (weak) green tea, and a bunch of weed through a really heavy duty vaporizer, with random dabs thrown in every so often.

About to hit the chamomile and pass the fuck out after attempting to play silent hill and realizing I'm probably too high to play really old horror games with wonky combat and really creepy music alone at night.

Smoking lots of pot, ordered some phenibut (only 45g) to play with next month.

Really gotta slow down on the pot and work to get some finished DMT in my stash like I vowed earlier this year.

This week is shaping up to be a wet one here. Hope everyone is staying warm, dry, and happy tonight/today :)

I'll go for rectal. It's become my favorite ROA as of late because of very high BA and quick onset, and no issues as with nasal (my nose was fucked for days after a day of O-PCE snorting). I'd go for IV because a friend has said that IV 4-FA is incredible, but I don't really know how to IV properly and don't want to mess up. So yeah, gonna plug it.

OT: drinking some wine.
I fear for your sphincter haha! :D

OT: Nothing yet. Waiting outside doc office for my monthly scripts. :D

50 mg Vyvanse
Cannabis

Haven't taken any stims in a while so it's been a fun night, although I can't stop smoking. I feel like I want to smoke every thirty minutes.

0.5mg Clonazolam sublingual
0.25mg Triazolam nasal
8mg Hydromorphone nasal
100mg Caffeine
CBD Oil

/edit:
+1 glass of Grapefruit Juice
+4mg Hydromorphone
+0.125mg Triazolam

man, this triazolam nasally is almost too hard - what an extreme rush!

Last edited:
spliffs and coffee.

it's been a pretty good day so far.

edit: got a super caffeine buzz, eager to be (semi)productive now lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.