• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
16mg 4-HO-MET
68mg DCK (spaced out over a half hour or so)

This could get interesting.

Was about to add 75ug of LSD but thought better of it. That'll do for now. =D

Last edited:
@Joe Bean: Long time (again lol).Thanks! You already switched over to Subutex or about to? How’s your back doing? Good luck with the bupe.

My shoulder/neck is getting worse again and I can barely do anything, doc wants to switch me to something stronger than codeine (it says a lot when a doc tries to convince you that you neeed stronger opiates, these days) which I’d normally love but I’m trying to get my life back on track and stronger opiates have derailed it so many times I’ve lost count. So basically suffer (and most people say I have a high pain tolerance, idk bout that but definitely not low) and just use the pain med (codeine) that makes it tolerable to live but not do anything or switch to oxy or something do great at first but then inevitably abuse it get hooked and also not do anything lol... I might see if I can switch back to bupe, it worked well and had the bonus of getting rid of my opiate cravings quite a bit.

I ended up falling asleep about 1 1/2hrs after I started tripping (tripped hard ). I was a bit disappointed at first but I slept better than I have in forever + an amazing afterglow.

DXM is awesome! Feel like a new person today woooo! Loved DXM since I first tried it... since that trip was cut short I might go get some more, tablets this time tho (higher doses that way). Then not mess with it again for like a month.

120mg codeine (amazing after DXM)
150mg Lyrica
1mg Klonopin
lots of nicotine

Yo what up CousinCocaine ya long time again I wasn’t posting for a bit then I would then I wouldn’t it’s I guess a routine I do not know why but I’ll work on it lol I’m still on methadone but maybe switching back to buprenorphine aka subutex cuz my life was so much better e crept I didn’t sleep at all on it. And I sleep inn methadone sad to say! But maybe I’ll just take ambien with my subs and call it good lol it’s been hard to make the switch my family still wants me off everything but for me I’m not ready to live life without something helping my pain. It’s been good but it’s also been acting up too so it’s ok. I have very good days and very bad days I wake up and like fuck I hurt in my back, my legs get numb and my arms. Hope all is well with you and everyone else on this wyqy ttt

12 "00" caps of unknown kratom strain 75 minutes ago

Might finish off the bit thats left later.

For now, beer and TV. I miss THC :(

Cocaine. Damn, this stuff. <3
And my Methadone. Gonna have an oxy soon too.
Had rough couple of days because my '' best friend '' turned out to be an asshole. Won't bore you with details. But my absence is mostly due to my shoulder still. This only ruined my last 4 days

been smoking opium and hash on top of my pipe all afternoon, just took a hot bath now and goin to eat some 30mouths refined Comte, amazing french cheese for connoisseurs.

Just snorted 50 mg of Ritalin and my high is sooo good like Im so happi!!! HIHIHIH. I haven't slept in 48 hours but feel good as never before. I kinda have a hard time eating though, but idfc heheh.

Got my methadone filled today!! I’m a happy camper plus high since I was doing a lil taper this last week or so to make it last while I was away at work!

40 mg oral and 25 mg snorted
I also went to watch the Jimanji movie it was pretty funny at times and good watch I can see they tried to get the younger crowd make it a family sorta even tho there is some things in there that are lil sketchy for lil kids. I’m bout to take a nap and wake up have dinner and watch a dvd! Everyone be safe and stay high

Joe Bean

just beer

maybe some tea before bed in a few hours

i'd like to trip on dxm this weekend, hopefully i can tetris up my responsibilities so that it's possible.

Been down with that nasty flu going around. Least I don’t have it to bad just enough to know it’s there and I don’t feel completely useless lol so far today lots of water, vitamins and rest.

30 mg oral methadone
30 mg methadone snorted

been really enjoyin the half Asleep state of my methadone and sickness it’s a nice dream land I go to!!! Might take a Benadryl soon

Cocaine. Damn, this stuff. <3
And my Methadone. Gonna have an oxy soon too.
Had rough couple of days because my '' best friend '' turned out to be an asshole. Won't bore you with details. But my absence is mostly due to my shoulder still. This only ruined my last 4 days

Is that the friend of yours that was posting in this thread for like a week

man I havent posted here in years...

Still doing drugs tho lol. Right now im high on some quality cocaine, also been drinking beers and whiskey and smoked a little bit of weed. Don't really feel that good, especially considering ive been doing this combo pretty regularly for the past couple months..feeling good enough tho

Hello y'all! :D <3

- 120 mg Oxymorphone - Opana ER 40 mg pills - intranasal
- 25 mg Promethazine - lightblue pill - oral
- 240 mg Oxycodone - 'OC' formula OxyContin 80 mg pills - intranasal
- 10 mg Loratadine - OTC antihistamine - oral
- 4 mg Clonazepam - Roche Rivotril brand 0.5 mg pills - sublingual
- 20 mg Diazepam - Valium brand blue 10 mg pills - oral
- 402 mg DXM Polistirex - gelcaps with time-release - oral

Going to robotrip on DXO for 12 hours, yay yay yay :D

--? Peace o/

15ml Passiflora tincture (surprisingly powerful, though kinda subtle - like it very much - potentiates benzos quite well)
6mg Bromazepam
2mg Clonazepam
500mcg Clonazolam
40mg Oxycodon IR
75mg Methoxphenidine (really like the onset and how it buids up - nice body high)
16mg Hydromorphone IN

/edit: later I'll insufflate 250mcg Triazolam and guess it knocks me out.:| perhaps I'll add 100 - 200mg caffeine... don't wanna fall asleep.

I definitivly feel the dissociative effect of the Methoxphenidine =D very nice!

Last edited:
Is that the friend of yours that was posting in this thread for like a week
Yeah, and obnoxiously bragging about my drugs as well as the drugs he got through doctors he only knew because of me.

OT: 12mg hydromorphone which has about worn off, about to take some alprazolam (2mg I think) and shoot 120mg oxy + 8mg hydromorphone. :)

bupe, valium, chai milk, spliffs.

i gotta find a new place to live by the end of March, yuck. i guess it's finally an excuse to throw out some junk i've got laying around.

Starting to feel better. Still kinda sick tho not sure if it’s the flu or I just want to be lazy lol but anyways it’s been nice to just catch up on rest and fluids. Just dosed 40 mg oral
and 10mg snorted should be feeling good and relaxed here real soon :) later y’all!

Two dabs of Headband (sugar wax that is 77.1% THC and 6.8% terps) grown and extracted from a farm in southern Oregon. And 0.30g bth. =D
Just curious, has anyone ever combined wax and bth on foil and smoked at the same time? lol
cheers.

LSD 100 ug. 220 ug of lyrica to ease the come up. i have read that this is a very good combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.