• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
all potted up on weed and 1 10mg hydrocodone. I actually havn't been abusing my hydros much at all the past couple months, saving doses for pain episodes. Making the script last loner than a month to win my doctor's trust then go for the dose raises and upgrades to oxy.

The little cat and mouse game i have to play wiwth doctors these days sheesh.

This doctor litterally asked me how much i wanted and that i could just call ahead next time and pick up the script at the front desk. Such a cool doc. Love to see him go bigger with the script soon though

1 240 mg THC capsule and a few dabs
3 grams of Bali Kratom (first time)
3 beers and some nicotine
Feeling pretty good. It's only been about 20 min since I took the kratom, but I might add 2 more grams if I want more. Tbh I didn't think I would feel it, but even now I feel a slight buzz from it. So i think I will do another 240 mg of thc and 2 grams kratom in like 20 min.

Hit the bottom of the bag on my heroin, and this is actually heroin lol, feel pretty good.

Forced into rehab.. Eh, Again.

I'm on a methadone taper and not feeling too bad at all. :)

(To explain why I'm less/hardly active atm - and considering stepping down, though it's a little too early to say).

I probably won't check in here very often for a while, but I trust my colleagues implicitly and chat with them pretty much daily. So I can stay in the loop somewhat, without visiting here (often) for a while.

Enjoy yourselves everyone, but be safe. ;)

Wishing you Luck whichever way you decide to go P2C.

...yes I'm playing the long game with this doc. He's awesome but he's only a primary so it might be hard to get him up to really heavy drugs we shall see.

..I like the primary because they don't force u to do a bunch of spinal injections and surgery which I've already done and they just want to keep doing anyways.

It wouldn't even be worth all the trouble if fent didn't exist. I'm terrified of illegal opioids now tho, but it may come down to that if the pain ever gets bad enough.

oT just hydrocodone since I'm at work. Wanna get some tar really bad if I only knew where.

Forced into rehab.. Eh, Again.

I'm on a methadone taper and not feeling too bad at all. :)

(To explain why I'm less/hardly active atm - and considering stepping down, though it's a little too early to say).

I probably won't check in here very often for a while, but I trust my colleagues implicitly and chat with them pretty much daily. So I can stay in the loop somewhat, without visiting here (often) for a while.

Enjoy yourselves everyone, but be safe. ;)

Good luck. I hope you get the very best out of the rehab.

I have actually had to inform my workplace that I am sick and therefore I am going to take a sick leave lasting at least 6 months. I have lost control of my addiction. Either due to mental health problems of which depression is the worst. Or this return to a direct addiction have caused mental health problems again. One way or the other, I have to take a period with intense focus on my addictive behavior and mental health problems.

My bladders fucked from ket and can't do many drugs now.

Everyone in here is going to rehab or got busted by feds.

What the fuck happened to this thread.

all potted up on weed and 1 10mg hydrocodone. I actually havn't been abusing my hydros much at all the past couple months, saving doses for pain episodes. Making the script last loner than a month to win my doctor's trust then go for the dose raises and upgrades to oxy.

The little cat and mouse game i have to play wiwth doctors these days sheesh.

This doctor litterally asked me how much i wanted and that i could just call ahead next time and pick up the script at the front desk. Such a cool doc. Love to see him go bigger with the script soon though

Telling my doc I ran out early was actually always the fastest way to get a dose increase from my dr's in my experience. I just went in a few days early each month until I had my desired dose. Just a few days each month, but I kept doing that and got my Rx for oc80's upped from 2x80mg to 4x80mg in a few months time this way. :D

Now, unfortunately, I don't know if I can get back on pain management or(/and) MMT if I should still need it, or want to be back on opiates and not rely solely on black market drugs for that (namely H) once I leave here (I've only been here 1 week so far, so it's honestly too soon to say what my goals for what comes after are or will be. I'm not even sure about benzos, as in will I still be able to get RX'es for those from my GP.. Since I have legit (and pretty severe) social anxiety, and haven't abused benzos in years, despite using them daily for that time. I can honestly say they improve my quality of life without any drawbacks aside from maybe dependency, but even that isn't really an issue if you never run out early (quite the opposite even).

I say that my access to those meds (via legal routes I mean of course, on the black market there is always a way and I know plenty of ppl who get way more benzos than they use, and sell off the rest). But I don't intend to pay those ridiculous prices. So anyway, the reason I'm uncertain is because of the douchebag of a dr. who had me commited to this place meddling and contacting my healthcare providers. It's just plain ridiculous that he holds that kind of power over me despite him merely being an acquintance of my father who blindly follows what he says. He does NOT really know me at all. He just lives a few houses away, which is the reason my dad knows him. But I'm really not not his patient... He really shouldn't be allowed to have any say about whether or not I'm in need of rehab, let alone be able to decide to force me while he barely knows me. What irks me the most though is that he phoned my GP and my psychiatrist though. I hope he didn't screw up the willingness from my dr. for prescribing meds for pain management or from my psychiatrist for MMT if I still think it's necessary after I leave this place. And maybe he even screwed up my access to benzos from there and I might have to find a new dr. for those.

Althpigh, the more I think about it.. I'm gonna try to get ahead of it and contact both my gp and my psychiatrist to 'alert them' (pretending i'm unaware that they already know), nd tekk them i'm still on methadone, and that I've already decided that I definitely want to get back on benzos as soon as I leave, and also that I'm here solely to get off the illegal shit (meaning heroin) and needles (they don't know that I IV oxy). And that I don't know how long I'm planning on staying yet, but that there's a good chance I will want to get back on my pain meds (or methadone @psych) when I leave here because I know I will go back to the needle and heroin otherwise. Then I can keep my options open and include them in the treatment, so they don't bitch about me disappearing without a trace and then suddenly appearing again expecting my scripts. Yeah, on monday Imma contact them myself. My goal will mainly be getting my own place and a job I can keep up despite my chronic pain.

Sorry for off-topic. ;)

OT; 80mg methadone. Time to start group therapy for the day %).

Have a good day (or night if ur in muricah) everyone!

Last edited:
80 mg dextromethamphetamine
150 mg mdma
800 mg gabapentin
150 mg pregabalin
hash and white widow
0,1 gram street amphetamine, decent quality
0,5 mg clonazepam
0,5 mg alprazolam xr

Feel so fucking fine

Just snorted 20mg of amphetamine.
Really need to trip soon because I got a few very important life-changing decisions to make and I don't want to feel like I've made a mistake, need to think about it in the psychedelic headspace to make sure it's what I truly want.
My problem right now is that I don't have the right setting, it would have to be a solo-trip and I'd probably have to stay at my apartment. I feel like shrooms would be perfect for this but I only got LSD, which is way too stimulating and long lasting, when I take acid I need to be in nature or have a lot of space to explore and wander around. Also have some DMT but no efficient way to take it since I broke my pipe months ago.
Maybe I should just take the L and go with the flow but I'm kind of scared of not having enough space and feeling trapped. Decisions decisions...

@Ignio: what field if I may ask? Always nice to see a fellow drugged out researcher, haha.

Interesting that Denmark doesn't have a fentanyl problem. In Estonia (Eastern Europe), fentanyl/analogues are actually even sought after, it's quite big here.

OT: had 18 mg 3-MeO-PCE roughly 2 hours ago, and now another 40 mg hexen. Interesting combination, but the -PCE is overpowering the hexen like there's no tomorrow. Can barely feel the last shot actually lol.

Social sciences :) What about you?

right now i'm on some alcohol, some marijuana. the acacia i did an extraction on this weekend yielded hardly anything...might try one more time this spring if it makes sense. i wish i had any semblance of the type of stash i used to hold. right now my game is thin.

Just snorted 20mg of amphetamine.
Really need to trip soon because I got a few very important life-changing decisions to make and I don't want to feel like I've made a mistake, need to think about it in the psychedelic headspace to make sure it's what I truly want.
My problem right now is that I don't have the right setting, it would have to be a solo-trip and I'd probably have to stay at my apartment. I feel like shrooms would be perfect for this but I only got LSD, which is way too stimulating and long lasting, when I take acid I need to be in nature or have a lot of space to explore and wander around. Also have some DMT but no efficient way to take it since I broke my pipe months ago.
Maybe I should just take the L and go with the flow but I'm kind of scared of not having enough space and feeling trapped. Decisions decisions...

Why is it that I don't feel sober the same way I do about something when im tripping? Makes me very confused about what it is I truly want and believe.

Then there are drugs that make me feel the far opposite about things that tripping would. It all gets very confusing to know what's true to me.

retardedly stones from one hit. last night i was moreso where i had a panic attack with racing heart and had to take a hydrocodone and meditate through it. they make these dab pens too strong

Last edited:
Ounce of kratom
4 grams phenibut
Dxm throughut the day for potentiation
L theanine and lots of caffeine
And my vitamin regimen.

I feel good. Kratom tolerance ia fucking way high tho.

120 mg Methadone
160 mg OxyContin
600 mg Pregabalin
4 mg Clonazepam
20 mg Diazepam
~400 mg Cocaine

I have taken cocaine daily for quite some time now. I will have to stop this.. Last day today I hope. But I fear that the daily use will have some psychological consequences and maybe also tirredness. I have never tried taking cocaine daily for so long so I will have to see what happens.

Why is it that I don't feel sober the same way I do about something when im tripping? Makes me very confused about what it is I truly want and believe.

Then there are drugs that make me feel the far opposite about things that tripping would. It all gets very confusing to know what's true to me.

retardedly stones from one hit. last night i was moreso where i had a panic attack with racing heart and had to take a hydrocodone and meditate through it. they make these dab pens too strong

Psychedelics are weird. For some reason everytime I take psychedelics I feel like I'm able to connect with a wiser and more conscious version of myself, as soon as I feel them kicking in (even a low dose) my thinking pattern changes immediately.

A lot of times, when I'm not under the influence, I just find myself succumbing to my habits. For example, I might have an idea in my mind but I'm unable to execute it the way I'd like.
Can't really explain it right now, but it's like psychedelics make every part of my mind/personality work towards the same goal.

OT: kratom and a bit of amphetamine. I'm out of weed :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.