• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty fucked on 10mgs of methadone, 2,000mgs of Gabapentin, and about 1.5 grams of some good herb split between 3 people, but one is a big lightweight so it was more like it being split between 2 people.

I am nodding pretty damn hard due to my tolerance not being that high. I take about 30-45mgs of hydrocodone with potentiators to get high so my tolerance isnt that high at all.

About to take my last dab. Drank a few beers and some 151. Really want to get high and have been thinking about about buying some roxies, but I feel like they are overpriced and might be a fent pill from the dark web for all I know.

Thanks Lucid. :)

12g Maeng Da
7g Bali
2 12oz Budweiser

Kratom and Alcohol is actually pretty damn euphoric.
By far the best high you can get with 2 legal substances you can get from your local gas station.

I get my Kratom from a local smoke shop.. most strains suck.. the best Kratom I’ve had is called Blue Sky.. I prefer Maeng Da over Bali.. but the combination of both from either.

I get tested every other day.. Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays.. at 8am.

would I have a chance getting high on real opiates on Friday.. and pass my test Monday morning? I miss the shit out of Oxy.

Thanks Lucid. :)

12g Maeng Da
7g Bali
2 12oz Budweiser

Kratom and Alcohol is actually pretty damn euphoric.
By far the best high you can get with 2 legal substances you can get from your local gas station.

I get my Kratom from a local smoke shop.. most strains suck.. the best Kratom I’ve had is called Blue Sky.. I prefer Maeng Da over Bali.. but the combination of both from either.

I get tested every other day.. Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays.. at 8am.

would I have a chance getting high on real opiates on Friday.. and pass my test Monday morning? I miss the shit out of Oxy.

Not a very good chance --source...I used to set up spectrometers for testing labs

good to see you posting again Methacodone.

I'm brewing up some coffee and watching the last episode of the new Twin Peaks season. Gonna grab a burrito after.

edit: Welcome back weekend addiction, sorry I didn't acknowledge you straight off, and congratulations on starting a family and all. that's wonderful stuff.

OT: Mountain Dews, baby. Caffeine is my sole drug today (and in moderation of course)

Last edited:
got my mighty , so vaping as fuck some mix of hemp , amnesia haze and pollen, i have some opium in my stach i maybe think to try it with the vape this week end to relax of all the mouth at the new job, will see. Hope everyone doing right in their boots !

Thank you airtopham. And to geo I only take kratom no illegal drugs, alcohol or weed.

Today I took 1500 phenibut, 600 gabapentin, lots of Maeng Da, 50 mg vistaril, and 30mg dxm.

260mg ox taken orally for a change I seem to be doing that more often lately rather than spacing them out and railing them all through the day but now I?m thinking about doing it so am going to crush up a wee twenty and give the nose a little rush llf
No gabs or pre gabs today but I pick up my own script tomorrow so happy with that plus have enough ox for today and some nice clean pollen canabbis so going to have a bowl of that rail this ox then lunch over and back to work for a few hours to help pass the time

45mg dxm
1000mg manesium
12 grams of maeng da total
200mg l-theanine

The dxm is really stretching my kratom buzz. The local health/herb store special ordered me some bali but it isnt in yet. He only stocked maebg da before for some god forsaken reason.

Hope to god this ahit gets here soon.

Vaping vaping vaping some amnesia haze and one hoegaarden on the side , feel good after a work day

Forced into rehab.. Eh, Again.

I'm on a methadone taper and not feeling too bad at all. :)

(To explain why I'm less/hardly active atm - and considering stepping down, though it's a little too early to say).

I probably won't check in here very often for a while, but I trust my colleagues implicitly and chat with them pretty much daily. So I can stay in the loop somewhat, without visiting here (often) for a while.

Enjoy yourselves everyone, but be safe. ;)

20mg Oramorph

But what's really kicking my ass is the copious quantities of Lemonberry weed I have in my possession.

Fuck yah fot 4 oz. of top notch bali for 30 bucks. Not bad price for an inner city natural medicine store. The owner is cool as hell too.

Now Im ready to chill jusy washed downa tbsp with some coke.

Forced into rehab.. Eh, Again.

I'm on a methadone taper and not feeling too bad at all. :)

(To explain why I'm less/hardly active atm - and considering stepping down, though it's a little too early to say).

I probably won't check in here very often for a while, but I trust my colleagues implicitly and chat with them pretty much daily. So I can stay in the loop somewhat, without visiting here (often) for a while.

Enjoy yourselves everyone, but be safe. ;)

Congrats buddy ! this is one way to freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.