• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent about 6h straight working on an assignment (about renewable energy), didn't eat or anything. During that time I snorted 30mg of amphetamine, wasn't as productive as I thought but I'm quite pleased with the result so I can relax now.
Just ate some dinner and took 0.2mg of alprazolam (always try to take as little as possible), 3g of kratom and I'm also going to smoke a spliff soon enough.

I'm drunk. Had 3 or 4 Dale's Pale Ale's along with another beer. Hair of the dog is such a great feeling.

Eh well I fucked up again. I really don’t like the fact I can’t conteol my intake on my script of methadone. I have (12) ten mg to last me 6 days so that’s 20mg a day and today I started feeling the wad of my high intake hit me I have some kratom left in my backpack so that’s a plus and some gabapentin. Hopefully I make my last 6 days at work if not Might head home early fuck it! Grrrreaaaat

You cannot believe the evening/Night i have had.

Around 22.00 I met with a regular and bought 5 gram cocaine. When I came home i put a plate in the microwave to heat it up and make the rock into finner powder. I cut 1 g of the stone for other purposes. I had bought a soda on the way there.

I had just put the coke one the plate and was reaching for the plate to go to my “cutting station” (yes I have a place just for that :D ) as my arm bumped into to soda and the content of the soda flushed over the 4 grams of cocaine. I just stood there and starred in disbelief. Had it been water I might have been able to save SOME but soda and coke DOES NOT MIX WELL TOGETHER. My cutting station is a NO LIQUID zone, but WHY did I start on the normal table this time? You know you ask yourself all these questions. The coke just looks like goo.
I don’t know if I can save some of it. It was a light soda so I have to check into the boiling point where that particular light ingredient vaporize compared to cocaine and a tun of other stuff in the soda. But I think the coke is lost. It is mixed with too many ingredients.

Then the next thing happend. When I bougtht the coke I had my usual test that shows colors according to purity to darkest color being 60% plus purity. I prepared my normal dose when I IV coke I have purified to 99% and made the shot clear and injected it. The next thing I know I am waking up in somekind of alternative reality that I can best describe as i felt like I was in a game. I was lying down and a big stick was hitting me on different spots on the body (if I thought about my head, it became the head, if I thought about my knee i became the knee) and the intervals with which it was hitting me was changing as well. I felt as being EXTREMELY painful, I have tried kidney stones, broken jar etc. Which they say are hurts very bad. This was worse. At the same time I was cramping badly. Slowly I started to recognize small post-its of different colors on the wall, at first I thought I was rules for the game, how to make it stop, but I could not make out the text. But then I started to recognize the colors I it became clear to me that I was in my bedroom on the floor. After a little while I started to manage the move, the first thing I did was find my phone and call 112 (911 in DK) and the second thing while it was calling was to take 6 mg clonazepam (I was still shacking uncontrollably at this point - I was alone in my appartment with a locked door - and I though it was an epileptic grand mal seizure and for me it felt like I had been seizing with out breaks for 15 minuts and at around 30 minuts you goes into status epilepticus where you risk your heart giving up or brain damage from too little oxygen.
An ambulance was sent and I had the clarity of mind to move to another room so they did not see the IV equipment and the other drugs I had in my badroom as I wouldnt want them calling the police due to the visible drugs.

So basicly I ODed on cocaine this while I had just taken 6 mg clonazepam, 20 mg diazepam and 2 mg lorazepam. But I take that to avoid getting my epileptic seizures and this was probably and OD where I don’t recon they do much in hindering the OD, but who know if they saved me from a heart attack or something.

I told the paramedics and the doctors every thing, but the IV roa. I have a policy of wanting them to have all the facts but for some reason I am ashamed of IV and it wouldn’t have made any different at the hospital as this point as the symptoms had almost disappeared.

What a night.. Can anyone beat that?

Came down from taking MDMA today. Unfortunately started getting uncomfortable restlessness in bed and wondering if it is a side effect of the MDMA. Couldn't sleep all night even though I took it around 7PM. Was expecting several hours of sleep, damn.

You cannot believe the evening/Night i have had.

Around 22.00 I met with a regular and bought 5 gram cocaine. When I came home i put a plate in the microwave to heat it up and make the rock into finner powder. I cut 1 g of the stone for other purposes. I had bought a soda on the way there.

I had just put the coke one the plate and was reaching for the plate to go to my “cutting station” (yes I have a place just for that :D ) as my arm bumped into to soda and the content of the soda flushed over the 4 grams of cocaine. I just stood there and starred in disbelief. Had it been water I might have been able to save SOME but soda and coke DOES NOT MIX WELL TOGETHER. My cutting station is a NO LIQUID zone, but WHY did I start on the normal table this time? You know you ask yourself all these questions. The coke just looks like goo.
I don’t know if I can save some of it. It was a light soda so I have to check into the boiling point where that particular light ingredient vaporize compared to cocaine and a tun of other stuff in the soda. But I think the coke is lost. It is mixed with too many ingredients.

Then the next thing happend. When I bougtht the coke I had my usual test that shows colors according to purity to darkest color being 60% plus purity. I prepared my normal dose when I IV coke I have purified to 99% and made the shot clear and injected it. The next thing I know I am waking up in somekind of alternative reality that I can best describe as i felt like I was in a game. I was lying down and a big stick was hitting me on different spots on the body (if I thought about my head, it became the head, if I thought about my knee i became the knee) and the intervals with which it was hitting me was changing as well. I felt as being EXTREMELY painful, I have tried kidney stones, broken jar etc. Which they say are hurts very bad. This was worse. At the same time I was cramping badly. Slowly I started to recognize small post-its of different colors on the wall, at first I thought I was rules for the game, how to make it stop, but I could not make out the text. But then I started to recognize the colors I it became clear to me that I was in my bedroom on the floor. After a little while I started to manage the move, the first thing I did was find my phone and call 112 (911 in DK) and the second thing while it was calling was to take 6 mg clonazepam (I was still shacking uncontrollably at this point - I was alone in my appartment with a locked door - and I though it was an epileptic grand mal seizure and for me it felt like I had been seizing with out breaks for 15 minuts and at around 30 minuts you goes into status epilepticus where you risk your heart giving up or brain damage from too little oxygen.
An ambulance was sent and I had the clarity of mind to move to another room so they did not see the IV equipment and the other drugs I had in my badroom as I wouldnt want them calling the police due to the visible drugs.

So basicly I ODed on cocaine this while I had just taken 6 mg clonazepam, 20 mg diazepam and 2 mg lorazepam. But I take that to avoid getting my epileptic seizures and this was probably and OD where I don’t recon they do much in hindering the OD, but who know if they saved me from a heart attack or something.

I told the paramedics and the doctors every thing, but the IV roa. I have a policy of wanting them to have all the facts but for some reason I am ashamed of IV and it wouldn’t have made any different at the hospital as this point as the symptoms had almost disappeared.

What a night.. Can anyone beat that?
yy

It shouldnt sound too much possible. But my day actually got worse from here. This morning at 0800 my home was "raided" by the police in connection with a matter not related to any of the above. They didn't find what they came for but they were pretty rough handed with my place and disrespectful. I got picked up at a friends house and as we drove home towards me they parked like 500 meters from my house. They had cuffed me and I asked, as I had been collaborating with them so far and playing nice, if it was necessary that i should take the walk in cuffs. I have a rule, if the police are nice to me, I am as polite and nice that I would be and am in any other situation. But if they treat me like shit, I treat them like shit.

It is just so unnecessary that I have to take that walk in a city where everyone knows everyone and considering that I have never been violent against police and that I say as the first thing if you are nice to me, I am nice to you and make your job as easy as codes dictate, but if you treat me disrespectful while I have treated you respectful I will make sure that you will be writing the strangest police reports all day.
I hate policemen that thinks that their job entitles them to treat human beings bad. I know you have standards in the US that are out of proportion to the DK, but still, you get along way with a smile.

I would like to hear how others have experienced an IV cocaine overdose? And do you think my life was in risk?

yy

It shouldnt sound too much possible. But my day actually got worse from here. This morning at 0800 my home was "raided" by the police in connection with a matter not related to any of the above. They didn't find what they came for but they were pretty rough handed with my place and disrespectful. I got picked up at a friends house and as we drove home towards me they parked like 500 meters from my house. They had cuffed me and I asked, as I had been collaborating with them so far and playing nice, if it was necessary that i should take the walk in cuffs. I have a rule, if the police are nice to me, I am as polite and nice that I would be and am in any other situation. But if they treat me like shit, I treat them like shit.

It is just so unnecessary that I have to take that walk in a city where everyone knows everyone and considering that I have never been violent against police and that I say as the first thing if you are nice to me, I am nice to you and make your job as easy as codes dictate, but if you treat me disrespectful while I have treated you respectful I will make sure that you will be writing the strangest police reports all day.
I hate policemen that thinks that their job entitles them to treat human beings bad. I know you have standards in the US that are out of proportion to the DK, but still, you get along way with a smile.

I would like to hear how others have experienced an IV cocaine overdose? And do you think my life was in risk?

Jeeeeeeeeessssuuuuuussssssssss bro!!! Glad you are still here and able to type and shit but damn be careful please!!

Jeeeeeeeeessssuuuuuussssssssss bro!!! Glad you are still here and able to type and shit but damn be careful please!!

It was fucking scary. I remember a short period of time during this "it felt like a game experience", where I become lucid enough to think, okay I am dying know, I also remember considering whether I should scream help and try to get my nabours attention or someone else, the scary think is that in this state I choose not to scream help.

Of cause I did call 112 (911) later, but now I feel like my cognitive abilities was at the same level during the two very different choices.

I wonder how I could make so different decisions with radical consequences in such a short amount of time.,

yy

I od'd on a coke shot once, was the reason I quit the first time. Stood up to go take a leak, got halfway to the bathroom, then next thing I know I'm lying on the floor, my buddy saying I had a seizure.

Ot: couple lines of some meth, now I'm at work, feeling pretty decent, need to invest in a pipe again.

Been a good day I acquired 56x5mg OxyContin and 112x300mg gabapentin and ten er20mg ox so only smoked some pot today in a kind of tolerance break for what looks like a good weekend coming up
Almost forgot ten 300 pregabalin in the mix ?

I had a couple brews and a couple joints between shifts. Now I got tomorrow off, just cracked another bottle (lagunitas today) and smoked another. Life sure has been a rollercoaster lately.

Hope everyone is doing well tonight :)

Amphetamine.
Just have to finish one more thing and then I'll be able to enjoy my weekend, finally.

125Mg methadone at like 7:15AM
smoked two joints
Around 3:30PM took two tokes vaped D-MAMP
smoked one joint of night terror and now I'm puffing on a joint of yumboldt and I'm going to go to bed

Chilled with rappers, did coke, smoked blunts, listened to good music. Good fuckin night dudes.

Got a gram of coke for an unbelievably low price, my guy said it was medium quality. It's pretty good though, above average. Dude hooked it up. Did half of it with my friend on the drive home, I'm certified tweakin.

Took some seroquel, ashwagandha, valerian, and smoked some pot for this impending crash x_x

Dumped about 1/8th gram of some dope in my fuckin pocket, bag ripped. Bout to hit the meth to help me get over it.

Dumped about 1/8th gram of some dope in my fuckin pocket, bag ripped. Bout to hit the meth to help me get over it.
Taking some dabs, drinking some lagunitas and vaping the night away. Feeling good, but I'd be feeling better if I had tubbs' dope lol

Status
Not open for further replies.