• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 4 loko golds, its strange how sometimes one beer or two will really mess you up. im fine right now but 1 more might be to much s0metimes i think this stuff is to strong, but then when im broke i wish it was stronger

Between six and ten thirty I staggered twenty 300mg gabapentin and smoking bowls of super lemon skunk all day
Have just now been given fourteen 150mg pregabalin and wondering if it?s safe to take them after having a fair amount of gaba
Cheers for any info

Between six and ten thirty I staggered twenty 300mg gabapentin and smoking bowls of super lemon skunk all day
Have just now been given fourteen 150mg pregabalin and wondering if it?s safe to take them after having a fair amount of gaba
Cheers for any info

Hi Nightraver, from what I've read they are safe to take together however taking a combination of any two drugs I'd still step with caution. Make sure you dose lower than you would if you were using them alone :)

[h=2]Can both Pregabalin and Gabapentin be taken together?[/h]Yes, Pregabalin in combination with Gabapentin represent a valuable addition to the existing monotherapy with either Gabapentine or Pregabalin alone in patients with neuropathic pain and inflammatory nociception. Gabapentin and Pregabalin both are structurally similar to the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and interact to calcium channels in the central nervous system. Both the drugs are FDA-approved for treatment of postherpetic neuralgia and partial seizures. It has been observed that Pregabalin is safe and effective in patients with postherpetic neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia, painful diabetic neuropathy and fibromyalgia. However, the drug is less effective in monotherapy in treatment of pain associated with HIV neuropathy and other neuropathic pain. For this purpose Pregabalin is occasionally recommended in combination with other agents such as Gabapentin. Clinical studies have suggested that the combination of Pregabalin and Gabapentin are safe and effective and may offer certain advantages. Recent open-label study of neuropathic pain patients suggests that Pregabalin may provide greater analgesia and opioidsparing effects.

havn't been here and getting high much, been dealing with possible bladder damage from disso use. This is fucking beyond hell, my use was what I though very moderate compared to others. I'm praying its just a kidney stone or something else, but I know what I've done to my body. IV heroin for 5 years never even fucked me up so badly.

Depressed as all hell so "relapsing" after a week of trying to be clean with:

150 mg tapentadol plugged (tapped that ass)
20 mg hydrocodone
300 mg lyrica

havn't been here and getting high much, been dealing with possible bladder damage from disso use. This is fucking beyond hell, my use was what I though very moderate compared to others. I'm praying its just a kidney stone or something else, but I know what I've done to my body. IV heroin for 5 years never even fucked me up so badly.

20 mg hydrocodone
300 mg lyrica

Sorry to hear about your insides my dude. Hope it's nothing serious.

I'm sure I've talked to you about this before, but in case I haven't, how do you like tapentadol? Do you experience what I call teleport nodding on it, when you nod out for a second then snap back to reality thinking you've gone somewhere else? I used to take like 200mg and experience that very often, along with the cool stained glass vision. Yes that's exactly what it sounds like.

Such a weird opioid, I still don't know if I'm the only one experiencing that shit...Like it's partly psychedelic.

Thanks for the info I waited till this morning to take the pregabalin
I must say they are wonderful

20 mg hydrocodone
300 mg lyrica

Damn man that's scary... Really hope it's nothing serious, the body is pretty resilient after all

OT:
Just 3g of kratom, cooking some spaghetti.

I just picked on my Methadone and OxyContin script. Here in Denmark the original 80 mg OxyContin (see picture) is sold by Mundipharma (earlier Norpharma) and comes in boxes of 98 tablets.
Oxycontin%2080%20mg.jpg

There is only one firm in DK that sells a formula that is different from Mundipharma's. They are sold by Actavis under the name Reltabon. Despite this ALL other OxyContins but Mundipharma's is close to impossible to sell. Mundipharma's 80 mg costs <money> for 98 pills (that is without subsidy from the state - In DK there is a system where subsidies is calculated during a 1 year cycle, the more medicine you buy the more subsidy is accumulated and after a couple of months after the yearly reset I pay around <money> for a box of 98 due the the rather large amount of medicin I get; OxyContin, Quetiapin, Rivotril (2 mg clonazepams), Diazepam, Lorazepam/Bromazepam/Alprazolam, Pregabalin, Tramadol (sometimes), Lamotrigin (for epilepsy) - I get my methadone for free because they are prescribed because of my addiction, but sometime I get prescribed extra which I pay for myself).

But I am getting further and further away from my initial point now. Mundipharma's 98x80 mg OxyContin's cost <money> with subsidy whereas all the other brands costs around 300 DKK for 98x80 mg. So for people who are buying oxy's of from peope with prescription it is just plain stupid that they insist on Mundipharma because the Mundi prescription costs 6 times more than other brands in the pharmacy, thus the sellers of cause wants a higher price. 1x80 mg Mundi goes for <money> on the street <money>) whereas a seller will go as low as around <money> for 1x98. For the entire box of 98x80 mg I normally pay <money> whereas Mundipharma's 98x80 mg goes around <money> and Reltebon is the only brand you cannot snort and take IV, so as long as you stay clear from those the pills are the exact same formula no matter who the firm are.

But me for - I just appreciate that people are stupid - because I can buy 80 mg OxyContins on the "black" market for a price that is almost 3 times lower than Mundipharma's. But I rarely buy oxy on illegally anymore as I most of the times can get a new prescription even though I have taken more than the 2x80 mg I am prescribed.

Today:
180 mg Methadone
160 mg OxyContin (2x80 mg)
600 mg Tramadol
600 mg Pregabalin
6 mg Clonazepam
10 mg Diazepam
2 mg Lorazepam
About 0.2g cocaine (99% purity) - I have just started and plan to continue. I don't think I will IV anything today. When I have somewhat control over my addiction and try to take a break from IV drug use lasting about 2 weeks before I IV something again. This makes a little difference but I can start to recognize that it gets harder to find a vein and besides that I have a septal perforation that is quite large in my nose. I have considered starting to keep my cocaine as freebase in the cleaning process and smoke it. But for some reason I just don't get the same out my cocaine if I smoke it compared to nasal and IV. I don't know why this is.

I have around 5 grams of the pure cocaine left so I will have to buy cocaine soon and start the cleaning process again. I isn't really practical to clean less than 10g due to the time it takes so I will have to find some money. I can get 20 gram cocaine that is around 60% pure for <money> so after the cleaning process I am left with around 12 grams 99% pure cocaine after the cleaning process <money>. However I can only reach 99% if I get cocaine without Levamisol - if the cocaine contains Levamisol the purity will only reach around 90%. Almost all columbian cocaine contains Levamisol and if I should guess from the number of dealers in DKK who know the country of origin of their cocaine 90% of the cocaine in Denmark is Columbian. But I have found a "whole sale" dealer who buys a batch of Bolivian cocaine (of cause the source he gets is from lies sometimes or is just misinformed about the origin). But most of the time the "probably Bolivian" cocaine actually turns out to be without Levamisol.

The cocaine is then cleaned with sterile water, then "Salmiakspiritus" (ammonium chloride is think is the English term) - at this point the cocaine is now freebase - and is heated at 50 degree celcius for 12 hours in a oven. The next step requires diethyl ether which requires using a mask, this makes the cocaine into a liquid that have air dry for the diethyl to vaporise.. When it is dry again it is now 99% pure. If it still smells of diethyl you can very carefully heat it at 50 degrees in the oven for small amounts of time (no more than an hour). I take it out every 15 minutes and see if I can smell diethyl. When I can't the process is finished. Now I need the turn the cocaine freebase back to hydrochloride. Adding the hydrochloride molecyle makes the cocaine 1,12 times heavier than freebase. I use Acetone/Hydrochloric acid to turn the freecase cocaine into hydrochloride cocaine. Then it takes around 48 hours for the cocaine to air dry making the acetone vaporise and the process is complete. I now have 99% pure cocaine hydrochloride. IF the acetone haven't vaporised completely you will get a headache from the cocaine, so it is easy to check that the acetone have vaporised completely.
The first times I did the cleaning process I sent some of the cocaine to a firm in Spain called EnergyControl and then they can test the cocaine and confirm the 99% purity. However I don't do this anymore. The consistency of 99% pure cocaine is quite unique making it easy to identify.

It is quite a process and takes a lot of time and effort, but it is worth it. Especially if one wishes to take the cocaine IV. It is still hard for the veines of cause, but atleast you do not fill you veines with crap that cannot be absorbed. Unfiltered not pure cocaine is a nightmare for ones veines. This isn't cocaine but OxyContin, but it gives you an idea of how big a difference there is between high purity and filtered drugs versus non-filtered drugs.
particles02.jpg

During the worst faces of my addiction I didn't care at all what I took IV sometimes I didn't even use cotton because I didn't want to loose anything. But today I am very aware of harm reduction and do every possible thing I can to ensure that my addiction does as little harm as possible to my body.

And finally - as last question to those who gets methadone. I take all of my methadone when I wake up. That often means that "I am high" until late afternoon and then in the evening the effect have diminished to much that I often do not have motivation to work from home or be social. Unless I take some ketobemidone (some of which have to be IV before it can break through the methadone) or cocaine my evenings are spend in bed falling a sleep as early as 20.00 (that must be 8 PM - 8 O'clock.
Do everyone here do the same as me and take their entire dose of methadone at once?
Could I get used to dividing my dose into two and taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon so I can get something out of the evening without taking extra non-prescribed drugs?

It is only when I feel the euphoria from my methadone that I can concentrate and get my work done plus be social etc. That is, I only function in about 12 hours of the day - that is how long I can feel my methadone. From 06.00 in the morning till about 6 in the evening.
I know most people say that they do not get high or feel euphoria from methadone, but I do. Methadone have become my favorit opiate and to be honest, the drug that have saved my from addiction and make me a normal, functional person. Obvious it is not euphoria like right after an IV shot of ketobemidone, but an euphoria that makes me happy ENOUGH to function and because the euphoria is present for so long, methadone have become my favorite opiate. I would not function as a human today without methadone. But as you can see, I am getting about as much methadone as you can possible get with my 180 mg. I dont think a dose of lets say 240 mg will be any different. 180 mg methadone is kind of the seeling of methadone for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wb ignio. Being the only one crazy oxy'in and 'done-ing sucked. And there was (is actually my broken shoulder).

Got 150 x OC80mg monthly intead of 120 now as well. ;D AND a fast and reliable H dealer.

I'm just myself getting back from a short BL break because the shoulder pain was far too serious for me to be able to use 2 hands to type. And fuck using just 1 hand and typing slower than a retarded person on 100mg xanax.

OK.

Ot:
4x80mg oxy
80mg methadone
75mg clorazepate
12mg bromazepam
About to mix up an Uber fat H shot (dis shit is fire, like 2-3x the potency of what I used to get from those dealers via middle man).

Expecting noddy weather and a smooth flight .

Good 2 have you back ignio! =D

/E: I ran out of fishscale unfortunately for speedballs. But will get some more. Soon. Need to try it with this H!. Also have some nice 90% meth, I might mix that with H, but not today.

Thank you friend.

About I year ago my curriosity got the worst of me and I ordered 1 gram of heroin from a dark web market place (the heroin purity in Denmark is terrible). I only tried to smoke it and snort it but it did nothing for me. And due to the reputation of the seller I know that the cocaine was well above average purity.

How much an effect do you get from heroin compared to your other opiates?

Sometimes I regret that I did not try to take some IV. Every now and again I think about ordering some more and try IV heroin+cocaine. But is it worth it? How high a risk do I take considering the addictive character traits I know I have? I can control IV cocaine and IV ketobemidone today. But can I control IV heroin? That is the question I am asking myself.

I am always afraid of falling back into a full and out of control addiction again which would result in me loosing my job and so on. Today my life is "normal". People cannot see that I do drugs (some prescribed some illegal) everyday. That makes me proud when I think about how far out I have been during the worst years of my addiction where I was kicked out of my house living on the street and using my intellect to do crimes, steal drugs from hospitals and delivery hubs, black mail drug dealers to give me drugs for free or employees on factories that produce medicin to hospitals, take advantage of weaker human beings (this is THE worst thing I have ever done). They were "my friends" and due to my reputation and the people I know I was their protection from others, but for a price). Two people in that circle killed themselves in 2017. Four or five people that I introduced to oxycodone have ended up in rehab but before that lost their jobs, one have lost his childs as his wife will not let him see them, lost their homes et cetera.

Today I do everything I can to help homeless people and people with problems. At the moment I have a girl living in my appartment that was homeless before (and you know how dangerous it is for girls to be homeless), she gets into rehab in May so untill that time she live here I can keep an eye on her so she don't OD (I let her take what ever drugs she wants as long as she get rid of used needles). And even though I don't live in a big city anymore but a smaller one I let homeless people I know sleep in my appartment when it is cold and try the convince those who are addicts to get into rehab and if they accept I help them deal with the poeple they need to go through to get into rehab.
The above text makes my appartment sound like some kind of gathering place for all homeless people but that is not so. It is very rare that I have some sleep here. You know how stubborn they are in regards to accepting help.

(Hehe what a load of crap I have managed to write here - it is obvious that I am high on cocaine :p)

copped a half bun of "Yamaha"...did three in one shot then swallowed a k-pin and a half plus drinking busch ice (2)....feeling nice & mellow a bit drunk but imo a definite 10 on my inebriation scale. hope everyone's in a similar situation...8(8o;)

The reputation of a vendor isn't everything. If be gets a lower quality batch, he will complain. But if his supplier won't replace it I doubt he'd toss it. :D

Well I have 2 different qualities of h atm. Both are actually quite good, but while I can do 2 shots of 160mg oxy back to back no problem, and when I did a 160mg oxy shot with some H mixed in, I was nodding uncontrollably for hours on end (oxy alone, or even with a low dose of the much more sedating 'done - hardly ever gets me nodding anymore. That's the big downside with oxy if you like nodding, its stimulating opioid properties, mean (IME) that you can get very nice nods off it, until you have a serious tolerance. After that you can still get properly opiated, with a load of nice euphoria. But I could shoot the same amount I currently shoot to get sky-high before having to work, or go to a social gathering with friends who know nothing of my opioid abuse (and think I've been clean from opis since my 1st rehab stint znd clean from. Everything else, save for weed and my therapeutic dose of benzos since my 2nd go. (at least that benzo thing is true, most of the time =D - nah but srsly. I have that under control or else I wouldn't have hoarded close to 200 alprazolams, 100-130 brotizolam and 120 clorazepate - this is what I take atm, not even daily). But I'm gonna switch back to bromazepam soon because I've used up what I had hoarded before switching to clorazepate :D.

Anyway, everything has about worn off. About to shoot dope and meth together (I reckon the last of my Meth). I need to buy like a g of that again sometime soon. And some HQ cocaine. I wonder how the meth H combo will be. I've tried it with oxy, but H with the rush.. Ye I'm curious.

Sorry to hear about your insides my dude. Hope it's nothing serious.

I'm sure I've talked to you about this before, but in case I haven't, how do you like tapentadol? Do you experience what I call teleport nodding on it, when you nod out for a second then snap back to reality thinking you've gone somewhere else? I used to take like 200mg and experience that very often, along with the cool stained glass vision. Yes that's exactly what it sounds like.

Such a weird opioid, I still don't know if I'm the only one experiencing that shit...Like it's partly psychedelic.

Yes I always get teleport nodding, thats a good word for it, every nodd is like a different vivid dream. I don't get stained glass vision but I do see objects out of the corner of my eye like shadow people. When I go to sleep at night I see CEVs like a dissociative hole.

As for my insides, my urologist gets my CT scan results on tuesday so I may know whats going on then. The pain had subsided quite a bit bit it was fucking hell for about a week straight, still bothersome though. I havn't told him I abused dissociatives. I'm hoping he can make a diagnosis based on tests alone, as cystitis induced by ketamine also occurs naturally in some individuals, if thats what it is. Can't risk letting docs know I abuse drugs or else I'm doomed to treat my pain with heroin for the rest of my life rather than doctor scripts.

Last edited:
No prices please Ignio, thanks ;)

Oh Sorry, Throwdown. It was not my intention to break the rules. I should have refreshed the rules after I came back from my break from Bluelight. And is probably don't help that I am high on cocaine.

Two of my friends have told me today that I seem high on benzo's and act in ways that I normally wouldn't. I have not taken larger doses of benzo's than normal, the only thing I have changed is taking lorazepam for the first time. Can the fact that I haven't taken lorazepam before and now takes 2 mg/day make me high despite that I have a tolerence of about 6 mg clonzepam and 20 mg diazepam each day?

As far as I can see you have removed all the prices I wrote. If any prices is left and someone sees them notify me and I will remove them.

I cannot help but have an interest in price differences both pharmacy prices and black market prices between different countries and between Europe and USA.
But I can understand why mention prices is stupid from a HR perspective and informing newbies about prices potentially making them go out and buy drugs as they know the price level now.

Oh Sorry, Throwdown. It was not my intention to break the rules. I should have refreshed the rules after I came back from my break from Bluelight. And is probably don't help that I am high on cocaine.

Two of my friends have told me today that I seem high on benzo's and act in ways that I normally wouldn't. I have not taken larger doses of benzo's than normal, the only thing I have changed is taking lorazepam for the first time. Can the fact that I haven't taken lorazepam before and now takes 2 mg/day make me high despite that I have a tolerence of about 6 mg clonzepam and 20 mg diazepam each day?

As far as I can see you have removed all the prices I wrote. If any prices is left and someone sees them notify me and I will remove them.

I cannot help but have an interest in price differences both pharmacy prices and black market prices between different countries and between Europe and USA.
But I can understand why mention prices is stupid from a HR perspective and informing newbies about prices potentially making them go out and buy drugs as they know the price level now.

No worries G.

You taking the 2mg loraz with diaz and clonaz or just alone? 2mg lorazepam is roughly equal to 20mg diazepam. Although there is a major cross tolerance with all benzos I definitely think that different benzos affect people differently. You always get someone saying 'diazepam does nothing for me but alprazolam is great!''.I think it completely depends on the person. Maybe lorazepam just affects you differently.

drinking a beer, doing some spring cleaning. need to reup on my dxm and maybe go to washington for some ephedrine (fucka YOU oregon)

The reputation of a vendor isn't everything. If be gets a lower quality batch, he will complain. But if his supplier won't replace it I doubt he'd toss it. :D Well I have 2 different qualities of h atm. Both are actually quite good, but while I can do 2 shots of 160mg oxy back to back no problem, and when I did a 160mg oxy shot with some H mixed in, I was nodding uncontrollably for hours on end (oxy alone, or even with a low dose of the much more sedating 'done - hardly ever gets me nodding anymore. That's the big downside with oxy if you like nodding, its stimulating opioid properties, mean (IME) that you can get very nice nods off it, until you have a serious tolerance. After that you can still get properly opiated, with a load of nice euphoria. But I could shoot the same amount I currently shoot to get sky-high before having to work, or go to a social gathering with friends who know nothing of my opioid abuse (and think I've been clean from opis since my 1st rehab stint znd clean from. Everything else, save for weed and my therapeutic dose of benzos since my 2nd go. (at least that benzo thing is true, most of the time =D - nah but srsly. I have that under control or else I wouldn't have hoarded close to 200 alprazolams, 100-130 brotizolam and 120 clorazepate - this is what I take atm, not even daily). But I'm gonna switch back to bromazepam soon because I've used up what I had hoarded before switching to clorazepate :D. Anyway, everything has about worn off. About to shoot dope and meth together (I reckon the last of my Meth). I need to buy like a g of that again sometime soon. And some HQ cocaine. I wonder how the meth H combo will be. I've tried it with oxy, but H with the rush.. Ye I'm curious.
. When I managed to make extra orders of pharmaceutical opiates, ketamine and stesolid (diazepam) after having hacked a hospitals network and thus posing as the hospital I picked it up during late night delivers I had morphine, oxycodone, methadone and fentanyl plus ketamine and diazepam ment for IV use I remember that when I took IV oxycodone - with a high tolerance - it had a stimulating effect compared to IV morphine, methadone and fentanyl. However, on a friend that did not take opiates on a daily basis, he feel completely asleep and was impossible to wake up. I had to carry him out of a train toilet (we took the IV dose in there) because I couldn't wake him. So that might mean that IV oxycodone work quite different on people with a opiat tolerance compared to people without a tolerance.

First off Ignio I?m jealous of you and Pill2chill able to have the old OC formula fucking America and the pharmaceutical bullshit lol anyways ya would love to have some of those again one day I might need to travel to Europe before I die!!

Today 20 mg methadone oral and 30 mg methadone snorted

i have a question maybe some can answer it with experience and I?m also gonna do a experiment myself I have some kratom and was wondering since I?m on a relatively low dose per day if the kratom energy effects will work with my methadone intake I need some energy and was thinking maybe the low dose of kratom like a teaspoon like 3-4 grams would give me such energy I can notice! Anyone have any input and I?ll report in a day or so!

Joe Bean

Status
Not open for further replies.