• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Hex-En (Ethyl-Hexedrone) is not euphoric for me. Possible reasons?

Rantanplan

Bluelighter
I tried Hex-En from two different vendors (based in different countries, one in powder form and the other in little crystal form. Also I am quite sure that it is Hex-En), but it was never euphoric for me. I was using 50mg (weighted with a 1mg scale) as a maximum for one hit (insufflated). And doing that multiple times around every two hours.). The positive thing, without the euphoric component, is that the comedown is not so harsh/bad (as many are writing that).
Is that may be depended on my (daily) Kratom use, that it isn't euphoric for me?
Or do I just need a higher initial dose?
Also is there anyone else, with that experience (not euphoric)?

Hexen was somewhat euphoric first few times for me with coke-like ego inflation. But since I'm not a big fan of coke-like ego inflation, I'm not a big fan of either coke or hexen.
So yes, you are not alone feeling that way. NDRIs and SNDRIs are not for everyone, some prefer "releasers" more - perhaps racemic Amphetamine or 2-FA or 2-FMA will fit your bill of stim euphoria. And I dont think kratom has anything to do with it.

what other stimulants have you tried? and how old are you? the taste and desire for these kinds of effects come and go with time and age, i have noticed over my years. if this substance isn't for you, and if stimulants aren't for you, consider yourself lucky