• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 100mg of oxycodone not feeling much?

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So my girlfriend & me each Took about 100mg of oxycodone (6 and a half roxy 15s ir) this Was over a course of about 4 hours, sheS not feeling all that high & we both have a minor tolerance to opiates but not that crazy like 45mg gets us high. But this time she's not really. Our ROA was oral & insulfation. She had a big dinner before. To increase it we took 100mg of dipenhendramine & smoked a little pot it's helped but she's saying it's underwhelming. Could the full stomach have made that big of a difference? I'm pretty high but i was on an empty stomach tho.

I noticed that opiates/opioids taken orally will have diminished euphoric effects when taken on a full stomach. I take about 30 mg of oxy to get high on an empty stomach. I tried it once shortly after having a large dinner of steak and sweet potato and the experience was far less pronounced compared to taking it while having an empty stomach. Stay safe. 100 mg of IR oxy is A LOT.

Yeah I'm gonna wager on the full stomach blunting the oxy. Why did you take such a huge leap in dose? If 45mg gets you high why are you taking doses more then double that?

Also don't keep taking more if it's not getting you high. You said you took 6 roxi's over 4 hours, well every dose after your initial dose is gonna be blunted. Continuously taking more when you don't instantly feel high is dangerous, plus staggering your doses like that is the worst way to take them in terms of getting high.

Plan your doses, plan a time to take them and choose a dose that fits your tolerance. Make it an hour or two before your next meal and when you are ready take the whole dose at once. This way you get a satisfying punch out of the oxy and don't need to redose for a while.

Last edited:
Interesting. I’m trying to quit IV H use by using morphine ER and the same roxy 15s.
I took 5-6 Roxie’s at once it was enough to help me fall asleep at the peak but I would wake up in 6 hours sick.

The fact that you spread the dosages out instead of taking it all at once, will definitely blunt the euphoria and the effects that you’re seeking.
If 45 at once hits the spot, maybe take 60 next time, but stay careful that’s our number 1 goal here.

Thank you guys after about a hour and a half she said I'm barely even high, usually oxy hits us in 30 mins or so. So we Started snorting 15moremg Every 20.mins or so then ran out. We never.nodded or got truly high but did feel it