• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc (Kratom) Withdrawal

Oh wow thank you for this info. So helpful. I once got high on Dextromethorphan (acodin cough tablets) in Poland. Still got some in my bag. I will give it a go. Thank you soo much. Your knowledge is amazing :):)

Aga, if you really want to do it with the DXM, try not more than 120mg at first. I would try it only taking 90mg.
Also check if your DXM is pure and not with Paracetamol. Because Paracetamol is highly liver toxic. Really fu**ing toxic in higher doses!!

And what makes me think, why do you want to do it with DXM? Do want to get high? 8)

Edit: In which country do you live? If you want to tell me that..

Edit2: PLEASE DO NOT TAKE KRATOM WHILE YOU ARE TAKING DXM! Even 100mg will make Kratom fucking potent! And you will try to get off and not be turned on again ;) So let the DXM pass out of your system, before you take Kratom again.

Last edited:
Hey guys I’m tapeeing off of h and I’m using oxy with morphine ER, can I use Kratom (maeng da to be specific) along with them as I taper down further ? Or is it a weird partial agonist like bupe where I can’t take them together ?

Tapering! And in combination with this:

• Use Curcuma with Black Pepper to cut your dosage an potentiate the effect.
  • Magnesium-Citrate is also very helpful to potentiate and rebuild your receptors.
  • Dissociative can rebuild your receptors, also some can completely knock out your withdrawals. Dextromethorphan is over the counter very easy to acquire.
  • Do not forget that many people use stems & vein Kratom to combat withdrawals. I never tried this. But I heard only good reviews about this.
  • Agmatine

AND!

Black Seed Oil (Nigella sativa). Oh dear, this is really good. First it can potentiate the Kratom for about 15-50% and also it really combats the withdrawal symptoms if taken alone. It acts as an indirect agonist at the opioid receptors. Be careful if you take this. Because in combination with your normal dose you will get definitely high again. And I know we all like that feeling. So cut dosage to 2/3. Better would be 1/2, what will be really enough if you like to get off. Please I urge you to handle this information with absolute care. I was long time thinking to tell you that. Because it can ruin your plan totally and absolute fast. I do not know atm, if it would better for you just to take it alone without Kratom. Because it combats withdrawals effectively.

That's a really good suggestion list but instead of DXM I would recommend trying Memantine, it's especially good with aforementioned Agmatine and Magnesium.

Hey guys I’m tapeeing off of h and I’m using oxy with morphine ER, can I use Kratom (maeng da to be specific) along with them as I taper down further ? Or is it a weird partial agonist like bupe where I can’t take them together ?

I don't see why not. Just adjust the dosage for all - reduce morphine and oxy and slowly add more kratom as you progress. Be careful combining them though - start with low kratom dosage as it might potentiate the high unexpectedly. Also IME maeng da may be a bit more on the stimulating side of effects, not as much as classical opioids go.

Aga, if you really want to do it with the DXM, try not more than 120mg at first. I would try it only taking 90mg.
Also check if your DXM is pure and not with Paracetamol. Because Paracetamol is highly liver toxic. Really fu**ing toxic in higher doses!!

And what makes me think, why do you want to do it with DXM? Do want to get high? 8)

Edit: In which country do you live? If you want to tell me that..

Edit2: PLEASE DO NOT TAKE KRATOM WHILE YOU ARE TAKING DXM! Even 100mg will make Kratom fucking potent! And you will try to get off and not be turned on again ;) So let the DXM pass out of your system, before you take Kratom again.
Noo I dont want to get high on dxm, I did once when I was younger thats all. I do have pure dxm, im not going to mix it with kratom, thought dxm meant to help with kratom withdraw but never meant to mix it together. Im queit funny with mixin stuff together. Dont worry :):) im from Poland but for the past 10 years ive been living in UK.

Noo I dont want to get high on dxm, I did once when I was younger thats all. I do have pure dxm, im not going to mix it with kratom, thought dxm meant to help with kratom withdraw but never meant to mix it together. Im queit funny with mixin stuff together. Dont worry im from Poland but for the past 10 years ive been living in UK

Noo I dont want to get high on dxm, I did once when I was younger thats all. I do have pure dxm, im not going to mix it with kratom, thought dxm meant to help with kratom withdraw but never meant to mix it together. Im queit funny with mixin stuff together. Dont worry im from Poland but for the past 10 years ive been living in UK

Volsam, the local smoke shop sells it cheap under 30$ for 150 capsules legally I’m in Cali.
All the have are the maeng da 150 capsules krave botanicals 500 mgs a capsule...

Which strain is the best for the opiate type high and to help sooth withdrawals?

What is memantine ? Never heard of it x

Try searching "Memantine Reddit" - lots of info. There is a little BL thread on it too - http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/306985-More-about-Memantine . It is a long long acting NMDA antagonist pharmaceutical that acts as a dissociative in larger doses.

Be very careful if decide to research Memantine - it is not a toy to fuck around with. But it is a really great tool (for some) to help with various issues, like long lasting "incurable" depression, ADD/ADHD, OCD, aggression, and most interestingly, resetting tolerance for pretty much all drugs.

Volsam, the local smoke shop sells it cheap under 30$ for 150 capsules legally I’m in Cali.
All the have are the maeng da 150 capsules krave botanicals 500 mgs a capsule...

Which strain is the best for the opiate type high and to help sooth withdrawals?

I do not recommend using Kratom from head shops, especially if its prepacked in capsule form - there might be other non-Kratom stuff in it and addition of O-Desmethyltramadol had already been found in those pills before. Besides, the prices are usually outrageous.
Better get it in bulk online, but we are still at risk of consuming heavy metals contamination (as all that Kratom grows in a third world countries and God knows what technology and chemicals they use out there to prepare Kratom powder).

As for what's best for withdrawals and general opioid type high, it would be Red Maeng Da or Red Horned, some people even like Red Bali for that purpose - it's all the matter of trial IME. Check out this thread too!

I agree with red bali, it helped come off codeine without problems. Now im using red borneo, more calming effect. Green and white strains were making me more anxious . Thank you Volsam for your advices, you do have loads of knowledge about these stuff. :)

kind of off topic but I have a buddy that swears that there isn't any type of chance of withdraw or anything with it. now reading this post I'm starting to believe that he may be miss informed. does it matter of what strain it is? or is it just Kratom in general?

kind of off topic but I have a buddy that swears that there isn't any type of chance of withdraw or anything with it. now reading this post I'm starting to believe that he may be miss informed. does it matter of what strain it is? or is it just Kratom in general?

You get withdrawl with kratom but they not as intense like codeine withdrawls.

Wish me luck guys. Start tomorrow. Got few grams left just in case if I cant stand withdrawl. Will let you know how its going??

Well its a first day, feeling sleepy so far, cant stop yawning, no motivation lol could spend whole day on sofa watching tv and nap lol

Thanks for the info. Seems like red anything Kratom works lol

Red borneo was the best for me. Similar effect to codeine. Since using kratom I havent touched any and I dont want to lol ive got boxes of codeine at home cauze I get it on repeat prescription and dont even think about taking it. I actually forget ive got it. I agree any red kratom is the best. More calming and relaxing.