• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Not working anymore

Kwilli

Greenlighter
I started to take Floxet(Fluoxetin)SSRI antidepressants in august 2016.I didn't know that i must not roll while i'm on the med so I kept taking MDMA once in every 2 months(1 pill/night)I couldn't roll obviously) till i get to know that MDMA is not working on SSRI.I stopped taking the med in march 2017.

(ALL OF THE PILLS WERE SURE MDMA, my friends rolled with them they had a good time)

It's been 8 months since I stopped taking the medication but I still can't roll.I tried 5-HTP, Saint John's worth , they didn't helped.Now i'm taking Rhodiolin I'll see if it helps.

What should i do?
My last try on mdma was in august 2017.
I didn't find any post that answers my question , but if there's one send me please

Last edited:
Nothing helpful there

Really? in a thread of +400 pages you found nothing? You are just lazy, you want to get an answer without investigating. I'll just simplify this for you: you burned all your receptors. Nothing you can take will recover them, except time. Stop trying to roll, you are only making it worse. Take a 5 year break, maybe, MAYBE you'll feel anything again.

Wait. Take vitamins daily. Magnesium, potassium, etc. And wait. Don't be in a hurry, let your body naturally restart itself.

Thanks for the answers.Could this affect my overall mood while sober or it just made me be immune to E?

Really? in a thread of +400 pages you found nothing? You are just lazy, you want to get an answer without investigating. I'll just simplify this for you: you burned all your receptors. Nothing you can take will recover them, except time. Stop trying to roll, you are only making it worse. Take a 5 year break, maybe, MAYBE you'll feel anything again.

Wait, the Prozac burned out his receptors or what's going on?

wow, dangerous game you've been playing there bud. REALLY dangerous. You would have to stop all SSRIs, and simply wait. Year maybe?

Really? I started taking Aneptinex(tianeptine-Sodium)2 weeks ago idk if it's bad in my current situation
wow, dangerous game you've been playing there bud. REALLY dangerous. You would have to stop all SSRIs, and simply wait. Year maybe?

Last edited:
I started to take Floxet(Fluoxetin)SSRI antidepressants in august 2016.I didn't know that i must not roll while i'm on the med so I kept taking MDMA once in every 2 months(1 pill/night)I couldn't roll obviously) till i get to know that MDMA is not working on SSRI. I stopped taking the med in march 2017.
Yes, SSRIs interfere with MDMA but not indefinitely.

(ALL OF THE PILLS WERE SURE MDMA, my friends rolled with them they had a good time)
How can you be sure. Feelings are very subjective.
Did you notice something objective?
Were their pupils dilated? If "yes" after what minimal dose?
Did you notice any Trismus?
Did they go to the bathroom to pee while under the influence of this "MDMA" ?

It's been 8 months since I stopped taking the medication but I still can't roll.I tried 5-HTP, Saint John's worth , they didn't helped.Now i'm taking Rhodiolin I'll see if it helps.
This should be be enough for your serotonin receptors to upregulate.
What do you mean by "I still can't roll" ?
Do your pupils dilate in 1h after 100mg after this MDMA?
How do you feel after taking it? How long does this feeling last?

What should i do?
Be more rigorous.
After making absolutely certain, with professional spectroscopic analysis, that you have the real 3,4-MDMA * HCl with the Shulgin's enantiomer ratio (or racemic), go and get a PET brain scan after being injected with a serotonin marker.

Last edited:
Their pupils where dilated well,They looked high. They took atleast 100mg every time a night.I don't know if they went to the bathroom to pee.Didn't pay attention to the Trismus either. I think the chance is really small that neither of the 10 different pills that we took didn't had mdma in it.I checked reports about them, they were MDMA according to them.

"I still can't roll" means i don't feel any happiness , euphoria, i don't want to dance, i just walking around or sitting, scrolling on my phone and looking out of my head.My pupils dont get dilated they're basically the same.I still want to talk to people that's the only "symptom" that i'm on MDMA. My last trip was the worst yet. In August mdma kicked in and i was very nervous and anxious and in a shitty mood ,felt really cold.Had to go home from the festival.My friend who was about to try mdma for the first time talked a lot of shit like "we're gonna die" and maybe this caused me the shitty trip.

I think the previous guys was right, my receptors are probably burned down , and i have to wait

Stop all drug use and just focus on life mate...Mental health isn't something to play with and most don't realize till it's too late!
Taking ssris means that your brain didn't have all the nesessary supplies to run any mdma course so it should be forbidden to you in the first place.

Fenda, you do realize how wrong that statement is right? So many people get put on SSRI's unnecessarily..

Glubra was trying to make a point that it likely could have been the quality of MDMA not giving you what you want.. This is becoming a more common complaint these days of product that's lab tested as MDMA not providing the experience we all desire. Check out the pages toward the end of the thread "What's wrong with MDMA available these days?" Or something along those lines lol. We go in depth on the subject.

With that said, it could be a combination of the shitty MDxx floating around these days and serotonin system out of whack. Either way I'd say wait as others have said.

-GC