• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Shoting with Methadone..?

virtualien

Greenlighter
i want take a shot (injection) with methadone.. how can i prepare? its like heroine? o

What type of methadone are you trying to shoot? Is it a pill, oral liquid solution, big brittle wafer or what? How many mgs? We need a lot more basic info before anyone can help. Do you know the basics of IVing? Im assuming you're moot going to IM or SC shoot, right?

Similar question, I have a 40mg wafer I want to see if possible to IV. Out of dillys and dammit I'm doing it. If it fucking breaks down. Any help? They must be made similar to the 10mg white ovals and those I'd always SL and they're soft. Also I plugged the same pills with little to know residue in my solution. So I know it's possible. Best way? Probably not. But I got so many of these coming I just want to try this out. Peace and love, always.

The rush is non existent and if you don't use a micron wheel filter then all of the < 30um particles get trapped in your lungs and punish the kidneys. With the decent oral Bioavailability of M do you have a specific reason to shoot it? A jug of grapefruit juice the day before would make for a stronger effect then shooting it.