Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2C-C/33 mg) - First Time - A Gorgeous and Deeply Satisfying Experience

Kaleida

Bluelight Crew
This was my first experience with 2C-C. I had been putting it off for a while even though I had been really wanting to explore it and other phenethylamines more simply because my supply of them is much more limited than of the tryptamines or lysergamides, so I've been wanting to make sure I wait for the perfect times to use them, but one of those time finally came and I decided that 2C-C sounded like the best option for me. This came at the end of the line of trips all three days apart, me smoking 50 mg of different base tryptamines, including MET, MALT, EPT twice, and MiPT, and I had one more option to trip again another three days later before suddenly not being able take any psychedelics again for at least a couple weeks, so I wanted to cap it off with something nice and satisfying, but at the same time both easier than the base tryptamines and longer lasting than they are, to hit that more typical fun psychedelic tripping urge a bit more than all those short but very powerful trips provide. So far, before going into the detail, I will simply say that this was pretty successful in my book, and also gave me a much greater appreciation for 2C-C than I even expected to have for it even while taking it in this sort of simpler and more relax setting.

My previous experience with psychedelics includes DMT, MET, MPT, EPT, MiPT, DiPT, MALT, DALT, Psilocybe cubensis, 4-HO-MET, 4-HO-DET, 4-HO-MPT, 4-HO-EPT, 4-HO-DPT, 4-HO-MiPT, 4-HO-DiPT, 4-HO-McPT, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-AcO-MET, 4-AcO-DET, 4-AcO-MALT, 4-AcO-DALT, 5-HO-DMT, 5-MeO-MiPT, 5-MeO-EiPT, 5-MeO-DALT, Ipomoea tricolor, Argyreia nervosa, LSD, ETH-LAD, AL-LAD, 2C-B, 2C-I, DOC, and MDMA. My most recent trip was three days before this on 50 mg of MiPT.

T+0:00 - 33 mg of 2C-C was ingested orally with a small snack to help with the taste. After this I took a few minutes to prepare the bong with cannabis and get out my tools for using nitrous oxide all for a bit a later in the trip, and then I hopped in the shower to pass the time.

T+0:30 - Some time around here I got out of the shower and dried off. I still wasn't feeling much and certainly wasn't in any way tripping, but I did have a slight dreamy heaviness coming on which was not unlike my typical psychedelic onset, but very relaxed compared to almost any tryptamine psychedelic.

T+0:55 - It was still coming on slow at this point, which I had anticipated from my past experiences with 2C-I, but the heaviness was definitely getting a little more present, and some very faint visual effects were beginning to appear as well, mostly in the form of breathing surfaces, letters on my phone beginning to have small colorful auras, and some neon purples and greens starting to pick up in abstract arrangements behind closed eyes, and I noted at this time that there was a somewhat more LSD-like feel to them all than I was expecting, but that's not to say that it wasn't quite unique from that as well.

T+1:00 - At this point I smoked a bowl of cannabis to help really get things going and let myself relax into the state even further, and as usual both of these uses of it were quite effective. By T+1:10 I was in pure bliss, a very heavy dreamy feeling was holding me down and keeping me so high that I could barely keep my eyes open, much like I have heard others describe though not yet had the good fortune to experience myself on mescaline, and the visuals were now correspondingly stronger and adding to the dreaminess as well. With eyes open, especially when I had my eyes focused on any one point like my phone, the room around me would churn and twist and spin and slide back off into a colorful oblivion or complex mechanical shapes with transparent designs and neon edges flowing like smoke, and all together I had this sense that I was deep and underwater somewhere almost as if the amazing visual display I was seeing was some kind of trippy coral reef I had just come across. With eyes closed, the visuals were less complex but also much more solid and colorful, and mostly involved a blended organic and highly technological neon purple and green geometric design constantly unraveling itself into further detail around a source of bright white light at the center of my vision. It was all incredibly beautiful to witness regardless of what sorts of visuals I focused on, and needless to say I was quite pleased and satisfied with the way the trip had developed so far even if it was still on the lighter side of things.

T+1:30 - At this point I decided to do a big balloon of nitrous oxide, containing eight chargers. Unfortunately, I've done this so much on psychedelics and started to go so deep with it that it's becoming next to impossible to give an accurate description of what exactly happened, even if I remember it fully. The best I think I could say is that it was like getting twisted up into a heavy delirium that brought out many inner concepts that define my daily thinking in a very satisfying but also healing way, sometimes more work than fun, in such a way that totally separated me from reality and allowed me to experience them entirely within their own restraints and nothing else, and then I slowly wound back down into reality being surprised by how strangely serious but also light and sexual the entire experience was. As usual, difficult to explain or not, I found it to be an extremely satisfying combination to the psychedelic state I was in, and to cause an extreme intensification of both the hallucinogenic effects and the bodily relaxation and to cause a crazy amount of time dilation specifically during the balloon. It wasn't quite as mental in the way that many tryptamine and nitrous oxide combinations have been for me, but I did find it to be a very nice mix nonetheless, and will certainly consider doing it again in future experiences. Notably, I also fully emerged from the state and back to regular activity again around T+1:44 and wrote in my phone the note: "Amazing sexy mindfuck what."

T+1:49 - Now, having done all the drugs I intended to do in this setting at least once and come down a bit back to the mostly just psychedelic tripping level, I was mostly just observing the experience and considering what all made it unique and worthwhile and how it compared to other substances, and also texting a good friend about some of these observations. Most significant, I felt, was that it was actually in quite a few ways distinct from 2C-I, the only other chemical from this family I have significant experience with (having only taken 2C-B twice up to 10 mg), such as the total focus on sedation rather than speedy stimulation, the feeling that the trip might actually become more intense in a classical sort of way at a higher dose than 2C-I's ever did for me, and the visual effects which for me on 2C-I are extremely solid and colorful with eyes open and involve incredibly unique designs I have not yet seen on other psychedelics such as spider web patterns and long progressions of repeated spade shapes, whereas on 2C-C they have far more in common with both LSD and certain more LSD-like tryptamines for me such as 4-HO-MPT, though being less complex than those are by comparison but at the same time also superficially resembling 2C-I still a bit more than any of them do, and notably still being more present with eyes open alike 2C-I than most indoles in general are for me at this level of tripping. Interestingly, another thing that occurred to me is that so far I actually found this to be an even more satisfying psychedelic hallucinogenic experience than my 2.5 mg of DOC trip, even though that was definitely more visual in general and more complex alike the way the indole psychedelics are for me, but like 2C-I they still somehow just didn't feel quite as classically deep as 2C-C did, definitely more like it than 2C-I did in some ways but just not quite there overall. All of these observations may change with further explorations of all these chemicals of course, but I did find these comparisons to be quite fascinating at the time, especially since my experience with phenethylamine-derived psychedelics is so limited.

T+2:01 - At this point I noticed that my body felt somewhat anesthetized in a way that reminded me of dissociatives like methoxetamine, which is actually something I experience from a good number of psychedelics including just recently on EPT, but notably most significantly seem to get from the phenethylamine psychedelics so far, as I can explicitly remember feeling like my whole body was almost entirely numb on DOC, and while my 2C-I experiences happened many years ago, multiple times I can recall feeling that my body felt very "alien" in that moment compared to any other psychedelics I was used to at the time. It was impossible to ignore, but not in any way uncomfortable or bothersome during this experience, and started fading a bit more not too long after I noticed it at this time. As a side note, I also noticed that I was getting surprisingly hungry for what I was on, and recalled good memories of having mixed 2C-I with chocolate fondue that I felt could also go well with this experience, but I had no such snacks on me and also didn't feel like actually eating anything yet as I was afraid of lowering the intensity of the experience too early on.

T+2:12 - Until now there was so much else going through my mind that it barely even seemed worth noting, but I have also been listening to music for the entire experience and loving it, it's deeply enhanced in a way that is not quite on the same level as but very close to LSD and MiPT in my experience, every instrumental and vocal is deeply penetrating and satisfying, and the music also plays well with the visuals, as I recall at this point also noting that my body I could see relaxing in my recliner was swirling off into the void in a way that looked a whole lot like Vincent van Gogh's Starry Night with rainbow laser lights capturing the motion and shooting off of it in all directions. I also made note at this point that there isn't and never had been any body load whatsoever except a very slight nausea, not enough to really hinder the trip in any way, and about three minutes after making this note I also had a big burp which then totally cleared that up, making it then totally body load-free for me. I was feeling good, to put it simply. I also ate a peppermint candy shortly after I burped, to help offset the hunger which I was still feeling to some extent, and it definitely helped a bit.

T+3:01 - I noticed at this point that I was beginning to come down somewhat as far as the hallucinogenic effects are concerned, and I'm definitely very curious to see how much this will be extended with a higher dose, as I was certainly in the mood for that to last a bit longer. However, that's not to say that this wasn't an entirely satisfying first experience already, and I was still quite happy even just with the blissful body high that was still hanging around quite well.

T+3:18 - The visuals made it obvious to me here that they weren't quite done yet after all, and I also made note of the fact that they reminded me a lot of 2C-I in the way that, especially at these lower doses, they can be highly stimulus-dependent such that if you're not doing something interesting to bring out the visuals you may not notice any at all, but then the second you do they come smashing into you as strong as ever. I noticed this specifically because again I had felt I was over the hallucinogenic peak, but then suddenly had a song peak with an incredibly beautiful sound accompanied by the kind of deeply emotional vocals that give you chills, and my bedroom wall suddenly became plastered and dripping with all sorts of colorful clockwork patterns, actually extremely alike something like mushrooms even compared to the more indole-like style I had already recognized in it compared to 2C-I, but still very unique in comparison as well, with more mechanical themes and designs woven into it.

T+3:45 - By this point I felt I really was starting to be more completely down other than the still lingering high, so I ordered some Mexican food and just kept listening to music until it arrived.

T+4:20 - I started eating here, a few tacos drenched in habanero salsa that were completely delicious and incredibly filling after the hunger I had been putting off for a while. I also put on a more musical episode of Family Guy at this point, just to have something not purely music on while eating but still be able to enjoy that sort of boost.

T+5:10 - It took me this long to finish eating it as I was savoring it and also eating quite a lot of chips and queso, but finally I finished the amazingly satisfying meal, and hopped once again in the shower to prepare for plans I now had to go hang out with a friend.

T+5:40 - Out of the shower, feeling pretty much totally sober again other than just really happy and satisfied, and not getting anymore visuals or anything, so I headed out the door to go see my friend.

And, that essentially marks the end of my first experience with 2C-C. All things considered, I have to say, I was pretty darn impressed in the end. It's worth keeping in mind that after so many experiences with smoked base tryptamines in such a short time period I really didn't have any unsatisfied desires for tripping hard at all that I felt the need to fulfill right away, I just wanted to be pleasantly in that psychedelic state for a decent amount of time, and I also have very little experience with phenethylamines with which to compare 2C-C and perhaps see it as less intense than other things or whatever, but for what I was looking for right now and with the perspective I have currently, it was totally perfect and I wouldn't have traded having that trip at that time for anything. I really don't feel as though I can say too much about 2C-C yet, but it was definitely very deeply euphoric and relaxing for me, along with producing some of the most beautiful and active visuals I've ever seen, even if some ways not as complex or visionary at the same level as many tryptamine psychedelics that I am used to, but even that honestly felt like it could be overcome to some extent simply by taking a higher dose. That's definitely what I intend to do in the future, as well.... I have a read a lot of anecdotes by people saying that 2C-C only truly became comparable to 2C-E or other very powerful phenethylamines or psychedelics in general once you get above the range that is commonly thought of to be the norm, like 60+ mg or so, so that's probably going to be a pretty significant goal of mine for this wonderful molecule as well.

But, until then that will all just be speculation for myself, and for the moment I've pretty much shared everything concrete that I can about 2C-C, so for now I will call it a day here and wish everyone safe and satisfying travels as always!

substancecode_2cc
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
roacode_oral
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad you enjoyed it! I knew you would. 2C-C is such a gem, the more I use it, the more I love it. You compared it to 2C-I, obviously, as that's your only other experience, but the two are very dissimilar IME. I find 2C-C to be quite close to 2C-B except superior in that it's more psychedelic (but less entactogenic). I also find it similar to DOC except much less stimulating and more visual (and of course, MUCH shorter acting). 33mg for me is a solid dose but 40-50mg pushes it up several notches in the psychedelia for sure. 2C-C really is beautifully visual. I don't actually find it sedating though, it's just not specifically stimulating, I feel quite relaxed on it but I could also run around or go on a long, difficult hike with ease. It does have similarities to mescaline for sure, but it's a little sharper and certainly much more visual (at least in typical dosage ranges, I've never taken DOC as high (relatively speaking) as I'd feel comfortable taking 2C-C). The thing I love the most about 2C-C is the sharp intellectual and emotional vibe. I've achieved the best results with it, like nearly all phenethylamines except for 2C-E perhaps, by going out into the world on it. It seems to feed me personal insight based on external input extremely well. Basically every time I take 2C-C, most of the trip is me realizing things about myself, the way I think, the way I act, why I feel ways that I do, etc.

Isn't it great how short-acting it is? It's pretty much perfect in that regard. I used to think it was too short but as I get older, I like things to not last forever, although in some cases I still really enjoy it (AMT for example... no issues with its immense duration at all because every moment of it is wonderful).

Thanks! It really was a pretty great one. :D I'm incredibly excited to slowly work my way up with it and see what all it can really do, but I do think I may try 2C-E and 2C-P for the first time before that....

Yeah, it was definitely comparable to 2C-I in some very general ways, but it wasn't too similar overall and I definitely expect some other phenethylamines to be better at bridging the gap. For one, 2C-I never felt deep for me at any dose, not even in the way that generally clearheaded psychedelics can with the emotions and analytical thought processes and stuff, it was just straight stimulating and recreational and at huge doses mostly just incredibly euphoric in a buzzy way with cool visuals. The 2C-C was totally different in that respect.... Even at this lower intensity dose it definitely felt like it had the potential to get deep if pushed far enough, and already was far more refreshing and satisfying as an emotional and cognitive experience as opposed to just generally more exciting like 2C-I. I actually did find the 2C-C to have a few more superficial similarities even to my 10 mg doses of 2C-B as well, so I can definitely relate to that, though as you said the 2C-C definitely felt more psychedelic overall. Still, those similarities do definitely make me want to explore 2C-B more deeply a lot more now too....

I'm happy you made that comparison to the visuals of DOC, because I was sort of afraid to say anything at this early point with how visual DOC is known to be, haha. For me, the 2.5 mg DOC trip was definitely more hallucinogenic than this 33 mg 2C-C trip, like full-blown imagery with eyes closed and shadow people and dogs rushing between my peripherals with eyes open, whereas the sensory visuals, despite being quite complex when they were present and a bit more unique from the classics in a 2C-I-like way for me, were mostly reduced to the eyes closed realm, with eyes open not being much more than a few tracers and some colorful auras so far. By contrast, despite not yet reaching the same level of hallucinogenic effect or psychological content, and being just a bit less intricate in some of its visual designs, the closed eye visuals I got from 2C-C at this dose were definitely at least of a comparable intensity to that DOC trip, and the open eye realm was FAR more active, with all kinds of really stunningly beautiful and dynamic distortions and patterns regularly appearing throughout the experience. So, while I do say the DOC trip was more heavily hallucinogenic in general, the 2C-C definitely was even more visual in a raw psychedelic sort of way, and I must say that I was quite impressed by that fact and really wondering whether it would turn out to be a fluke or not.... I'm definitely glad not to be alone in this estimation, those visuals really were quite something and I'm very excited to see in what other ways they may develop. :)

Notably, DOC actually wasn't that stimulating for me at 2.5 mg, it wasn't quite sedative like 2C-C but wasn't too far off it either, just a heavy body feeling overall. I could however see both of these molecules becoming more stimulating in some ways for me at higher doses, and do hope that they both will to some extent, as I do think that going on a walk through the outside world sounds like an excellent way to spend the experience. I can also relate very strongly to the idea of external input feeding the phenethylamine trips, they always seem to do much more when there's literally anything at all going on in my world....

I do really like the duration, though I wouldn't mind it being a bit longer, though at this level I expect that to be fixed by simply raising the dose a bit. It felt a lot like a 4-substituted tryptamine to me in that regard, which fits well with the 4-8 hours listed in PiHKAL I think. I'm still pretty excited for some of those longer lasting trips like 2C-E and 2C-P though, plus all the amphetamines I haven't tasted yet, but I do have to say that this shorter duration of the 2C-C definitely did even further help me draw comparisons between it and some synthetic indole psychedelics like 4-HO-MPT, since I already felt the visuals and blissful body high were somewhat similar and then even the peak, plateau, comedown, and afterglow durations were similar.... It all made for a really nice package overall, I was very pleasantly surprised with how it turned out relative to what I been expecting more based on my limited experience with the class.

Thanks much for the thoughts and insights. :)

Yeah the 2C-Xs seem to, in general, have very active patterning-style OEVs. The term has been coined "persian rug" visuals by someone (Shulgin maybe?), and it's particularly noted that 2C-C and 2C-B have this type... and they certainly do. The 2C-Xs are the one class of drugs that can really reliably give me dramatic OEVs still. Also, I had the same experience with 2C-I, it's euphoric, stimmy, and recreational, and quite visual, and gives me weird spatial perception distortions (I remember one time feeling like a duplicate of myself was connected to the top of my head and extended upward like a vertical mirror image), but I've never been anywhere even approaching deep with it... it feels somewhat psychotic to me at higher dosages, like random weird strings of words will just be chattering through my head and I can't keep a train of thought to save my life, but yet I'm having fun.

I'm really excited for you to try 2C-E... for me that one is one of the best psychedelics in existence. It's intensely visual with both open eyes and (especially) with closed eyes. The visuals are different in character than 2C-B/2C-C (2C-I is just different entirely from any other psychedelic, visually, IMO), intensely fractallized, and the CEVs lead me on incredible journeys, very visionary. The state of mind is incredibly deep, and seems to bridge the gap between cosmic/tryptamine-style spiritual realms and worldly, self-reflective realms. I had a complete ego death on it the second time I used it, and besides 2C-E only tryptamines have taken me there before or even anywhere near there. Such a dramatic and versatile drug. I have to try it again myself soon. :) It's only been... 11 years since I had it last. 8)

Very refreshing to read about 2C-C, thank you for the TR, Kaleida! :)

I'm jealous as I have only tried 2C-B, 2C-P and DOC, 2C-C is still in my "most wanted" list...:D
I also imagine 2C-C being more "welcoming" that DOC, especially when you increase the dosage.

As for numbing sensation in the body, I personally think it has something to do with Chlorine in particular being attached to the phenyl ring. I have noticed that with DOC consistently and I have had similar reaction with Bupropion and P-Cl-Phenylpiracetam - they all possess this numbing relaxing properties. I wonder if there are more chlorinated psychoactives (besides benzos) that might also present this feeling?..

Well, I'll tell ya one thing, the date of my next 2C-C trial just got knocked backward in my schedule. :D I'm very glad, if surprised, to see that you were able to get such a satisfying result out of 33 mg (what made you choose that number? haha), considering my own disappointment with the drug when I tried it years ago.

The comparisons to 2C-I are illuminating, and it's remarkable that simply substituting one halogen for another is enough to alter the pharmacology and subjective effects of the drug so dramatically as both you and Xorkoth described. It reminds me of my shock when I first tried 4-HO-MPT at how different it was from its isomer 4-HO-DET.

After trying MiPT recently, and being reminded of how much I absolutely adore the "deeply penetrating" enhancement of music and other aesthetic pleasures that it shares with LSD, I am very pleased to hear that 2C-C also partakes in that lovely characteristic. :)

From the way you describe the timeline, it actually sounds like it lasts a bit longer than most 4-substituted tryptamines, as I find the effect to begin noticeably dropping off around T+2:00 at the latest, whereas unless I'm mistaken it appears that the plateau lasted for you until around T+3:00. I also find it curious that you find eating to bring you down. I have snacked while tripping many a time without noticing such a thing.

Anyway, thanks for your contribution as always! Looking forward to that 2C-B report. ;)

Look at that shes doing 2cs now! ;). Glad it was good for you, agree on all levels its a gem and 33mg can be a very satisfying dose. Although for me, the reverse is true...Doc is more classic even beyond to iboga.....but I took 4mg. 2cc can be classic but I need 60mg really. You might be really sensitive too, but for most 33mg is good ++ 1/2

Shared 2cc with a psychedelic naive atheist but all notions went out the window with a meeting with a water god. It has entheogenic potential.

Last edited:
I find DOC to be even more powerful so far as well. However 2C-C is more similar than I originally gave it credit for. The more times I use 2C-C, the more I love it. DOC's duration, though I found it ideal as a younger guy when I basically wanted to be tripping all the time, is rather inconvenient except in certain situations such as music festivals. 2C-C has a convenient duration, and less bodyload (no vasoconstriction to speak of, it's relaxing, etc). DOC is a bit more "balls to the wall" and LSD-like. I love them both. I've never taken 2C-C above 40mg so I'd like to try 60mg with it sometime.

I'm happy 2C-C is readily available these days. :) I'm probably gonna get another gram or so sometime when I have some extra cash sitting around. I use it more often than any other 2C-X, in fact I'd say it's become a bit of a go-to when I want something fun and sociable. I find it as easy to socialize on it as I do on DOC, or almost anyway. It's a good choice for a social gathering such as a music playing house party (which was what I used it for last week).

Yeah the 2C-Xs seem to, in general, have very active patterning-style OEVs. The term has been coined "persian rug" visuals by someone (Shulgin maybe?), and it's particularly noted that 2C-C and 2C-B have this type... and they certainly do. The 2C-Xs are the one class of drugs that can really reliably give me dramatic OEVs still. Also, I had the same experience with 2C-I, it's euphoric, stimmy, and recreational, and quite visual, and gives me weird spatial perception distortions (I remember one time feeling like a duplicate of myself was connected to the top of my head and extended upward like a vertical mirror image), but I've never been anywhere even approaching deep with it... it feels somewhat psychotic to me at higher dosages, like random weird strings of words will just be chattering through my head and I can't keep a train of thought to save my life, but yet I'm having fun.

I'm really excited for you to try 2C-E... for me that one is one of the best psychedelics in existence. It's intensely visual with both open eyes and (especially) with closed eyes. The visuals are different in character than 2C-B/2C-C (2C-I is just different entirely from any other psychedelic, visually, IMO), intensely fractallized, and the CEVs lead me on incredible journeys, very visionary. The state of mind is incredibly deep, and seems to bridge the gap between cosmic/tryptamine-style spiritual realms and worldly, self-reflective realms. I had a complete ego death on it the second time I used it, and besides 2C-E only tryptamines have taken me there before or even anywhere near there. Such a dramatic and versatile drug. I have to try it again myself soon. :) It's only been... 11 years since I had it last. 8)

That's a definitely a great name for them, the Persian rug style, it describes what I was getting very well. :) They really were quite beautiful, and highly dynamic.... That's interesting to know about the 2Cs and visuals in general, I knew they would be very active but I really wasn't expecting them to go quite this far even at this sort of a dose, and it certainly makes me very excited to push even further with them! As you know, fantastic visuals are something in particular I crave for any truly powerful experience. :)

To that end, I'm pretty sure 2C-E is indeed going to be the next new thing I take, I think after just one detour trip on 4-HO-DET.... It definitely sounds freaking great, especially the way you describe it there. :D I've been enjoying these particularly clearheaded but still powerful experiences I've been having as of late but am surely starting to crave a good life-changing trip again.... Seems like a pretty good option for that based on basically everything I've ever heard about it. And I will absolutely report back on how it goes too, probably as soon as I can see the computer! I'd very much like to hear your thoughts on it if you do take it again soon too, especially after all that time and gained perspective. :)

And yeah, I can totally relate to your description of 2C-I, especially the psychotic stuff, and also its extremely unique visual style. It's not the greatest stuff ever for mental exploration but it certainly is neat when treated for what it is, and now I'm getting kind of nostalgic actually, sort of wish I had some to go along with these other phenethylamines....

Very refreshing to read about 2C-C, thank you for the TR, Kaleida! :)

I'm jealous as I have only tried 2C-B, 2C-P and DOC, 2C-C is still in my "most wanted" list...:D
I also imagine 2C-C being more "welcoming" that DOC, especially when you increase the dosage.

As for numbing sensation in the body, I personally think it has something to do with Chlorine in particular being attached to the phenyl ring. I have noticed that with DOC consistently and I have had similar reaction with Bupropion and P-Cl-Phenylpiracetam - they all possess this numbing relaxing properties. I wonder if there are more chlorinated psychoactives (besides benzos) that might also present this feeling?..

You're quite welcome, Volsam, I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Ah, well I sincerely hope you get to try it one of these days! It's a nice one for sure. <3 I'm jealous that you've gotten to use (what I assume is a fuller dose than I had access to of) 2C-B too, which they say is similar, I'm definitely going to be even more focused on finding that one myself now. :) And I've got 2C-P lined up to try too, I'm pretty pumped about that one! I'll probably get to it after 2C-E. More welcoming than DOC is an understatement, DOC is totally impressive but one of the more challenging psychedelics I've tried yet when it feels like being so at least for me, whereas 2C-C was so smooth and inviting that it felt like there could practically be no wrong that came from it, just a beautiful potion to clear out the toxins instead of a more heavily psychological or physical experience, though I could see it producing a purge at higher doses as well, but I would still see that as corresponding with the cleansing experience myself.

That's quite an interesting insight about the chlorine on the ring possibly imparting an anesthetic feeling. I can actually think of one other psychoactive I have tried to which that would genuinely apply... but it was ketamine, so just how valid of an observation it is may be questionable lol. You've got me really curious now though; I don't really keep up with this scene too much anymore, but are there other commonly used stimulants besides bupropion with chlorine on their ring which have this sort of effect?

Well, I'll tell ya one thing, the date of my next 2C-C trial just got knocked backward in my schedule. :D I'm very glad, if surprised, to see that you were able to get such a satisfying result out of 33 mg (what made you choose that number? haha), considering my own disappointment with the drug when I tried it years ago.

The comparisons to 2C-I are illuminating, and it's remarkable that simply substituting one halogen for another is enough to alter the pharmacology and subjective effects of the drug so dramatically as both you and Xorkoth described. It reminds me of my shock when I first tried 4-HO-MPT at how different it was from its isomer 4-HO-DET.

After trying MiPT recently, and being reminded of how much I absolutely adore the "deeply penetrating" enhancement of music and other aesthetic pleasures that it shares with LSD, I am very pleased to hear that 2C-C also partakes in that lovely characteristic. :)

From the way you describe the timeline, it actually sounds like it lasts a bit longer than most 4-substituted tryptamines, as I find the effect to begin noticeably dropping off around T+2:00 at the latest, whereas unless I'm mistaken it appears that the plateau lasted for you until around T+3:00. I also find it curious that you find eating to bring you down. I have snacked while tripping many a time without noticing such a thing.

Anyway, thanks for your contribution as always! Looking forward to that 2C-B report. ;)

Glad I could help, and I'd certainly love to hear your thoughts on 2C-C as well when you do try it again! :D I definitely think it's worth pushing a little further to see if that disappointment you experienced before was simply a result of dosing too low for your sensitivity. Also, I only have a few doses each at most of my simple phenethylamines and they are already pre-weighed as is. :)

Yeah, I was definitely surprised by how different it was from 2C-I as well, even given the sorts of differences I'm used to seeing in the various indole psychedelics. I think I would have to say that, so far, I've gotten the impression that changing the 4-position on the 2,4,5-pattern psychedelic phenethylamines has an effect that is more equivalent to similarly changing the ring substitution of a tryptamine between base, 4-substituted, or 5-substituted, in the sense that it almost feels like switching to a new subclass of psychedelic molecules within this structural group, more so than to changing the tail pattern on tryptamines which to me feels more like making a new member of the same subclass. It's not completely equivalent in every way between the phenethylamines and tryptamines, and of course my observations are very preliminary given my low level of experience with the phenethylamines, but that's just the sort of vibe I've gotten so far with regards to how big of an effect that can have, especially when you consider something like 2C-I vs everything I've heard about 2C-E. I'm definitely quite curious to see how these structure-activity relationships hold up for me, and especially whether or not the tail extension that turns phenethylamines into amphetamines may provide any distinct relationship more equivalent to the similar changes in tryptamines, as 2C-C and DOC certainly were closer to one another for me than to 2C-I even if quite distinct overall regardless....

Music enhancement is definitely one of my favorite effects of psychedelics, and MiPT is actually one that really reminded me of that too. :) Going only on my own experience, I definitely don't think you'll be disappointed with 2C-C if you go in looking for that.... I was petty damn content to just spend the whole trip lazing around getting lost in the beautiful sounds.

I would say that most 4-substituted tryptamines last a bit longer than T+2:00 for me, probably at least T+2:30 and a few of them a good bit longer, and they also usually don't take longer than T+0:15 to T+0:30 to really start making themselves known for me. The 2C-C may have started coming down a bit later around T+3:00, but it also really only started coming up a bit later around T+1:00, and when it did start wearing off I felt it to vanish more quickly than a full dose of a 4-substituted tryptamine would. I expect a higher dose to overcome some of this, but it definitely felt a little short-lived to me at this point. Also, snacking doesn't bring my trips down, but eating a meal does, and that's more the type of hunger I had; a food coma is a good way to muddy up pretty much any peak for me.

And you're quite welcome. :) A 2C-B report probably won't be coming any time soon unfortunately, but I'll definitely be keeping my eyes out for it!

Look at that shes doing 2cs now! ;). Glad it was good for you, agree on all levels its a gem and 33mg can be a very satisfying dose. Although for me, the reverse is true...Doc is more classic even beyond to iboga.....but I took 4mg. 2cc can be classic but I need 60mg really. You might be really sensitive too, but for most 33mg is good ++ 1/2

Shared 2cc with a psychedelic naive atheist but all notions went out the window with a meeting with a water god. It has entheogenic potential.

Hey, I've gotta shake things up every now and then. :) If only I had more of them to work with! My phenethylamine collection is woefully small compared to any indoles I have, but this short run may be the push I need to get me to actually stock up on some more of them as this was indeed quite fantastic....

And thanks. :D This dose definitely was quite nice, but I'll certainly be dosing high in the (near-ish) future, as I truly do want to explore that full classic experience more so than just using it at this relaxing point. That entity experience your friend got sounds perfect.... I'm pretty much at a point right now where I'm basically mainly interested in just those very powerful and entheogenic experiences, though also with as much mental clarity (not lack of depth though, mind you) as I can get, which is also why I'm starting to gravitate more towards any phenethylamines that can fill that role more so than the delightfully (relentlessly) disorienting tryptamines, but that level of psychedelia is the most important bit.... I've really had my fill of the more human even when alien and earthly even when high up in the clouds trips more like LSD readily provides for me for the moment, and I'm ready to start building much deeper relationships with the molecules which are essentially just keys to unlock inner alternate realities. <3

DOC was a very powerful psychedelic for me too, no doubt about that. I still haven't quite hit me perfect comfort level with it yet to have that sort of satisfyingly classic experience with it yet, but I'm pretty confident I will once I cross a certain threshold; I've only tried it at 2.5 mg so far but I am eyeing something like a 4 mg dose like you had. For me, I think the biggest difference between them in this way so far follows a similar line of thinking as Xorkoth's observations, specifically in the sense that I find DOC to also be more LSD-like than 2C-C. They were both more similar to it in certain ways than, say, psilocin, and also both more similar to psilocin in certain ways than LSD is for me, which all together did end up giving them both plenty of significant classical psychedelic potential which I am currently suspecting may outweigh LSD for my current more entheogenic desires, but nonetheless the fact that DOC did feel still more LSD-like to me overall involved it also feeling just a bit more geared towards more human and earthly experiences unless purposefully pushing towards that point like you mentioned that is strong enough to outdo iboga, whereas 2C-C by contrast feels more gently psilocin-like overall like it provides this more entheogenic experience as the main event, which causes it to feel more deeply classical in that way for me overall. I even thought that 2C-C was shockingly similar to some synthetic tryptamines at times more so than anything else, such as 4-HO-MPT and EPT with the nature of the closed eye visuals and emotional and physical vibe, and actually even to 4-HO-DET with the open eye visuals, as the Persian rug imagery Xorkoth mentioned also reminded me of some of the more tryptamine-unique patterning that that and 4-AcO-DET have readily given me, though with a bit less color, particularly during deeply meditative states....

So yeah, really DOC and 2C-C both feel very "classic" in their psychedelic style and satisfaction for me in their own ways overall, but 2C-C does seem potentially more geared towards what I'm wanting right now for me so far, even if they both would be great for it, thus me giving it a higher rating so far. :)

I'm happy 2C-C is readily available these days. :) I'm probably gonna get another gram or so sometime when I have some extra cash sitting around. I use it more often than any other 2C-X, in fact I'd say it's become a bit of a go-to when I want something fun and sociable. I find it as easy to socialize on it as I do on DOC, or almost anyway. It's a good choice for a social gathering such as a music playing house party (which was what I used it for last week).

I'm quite happy it's available, I'm probably not going to have any choice but to get more myself with how great it's been for me so far. :) Encouraging that you use it more frequently than any other 2C too, it certainly did not feel threatening in any way that would discourage regular use at all!

With kaleida in mind....I sure can't wait to read your take on 2ce....yeah....cant wait to hear what you think. For you, I suggest 18mg and take that dose assuming it will be intense. Maybe I have an old number of yours...I dont get a response when I text ya. Hope all is well...miss ya.

I just sent you something, hopefully you got it. :) And thanks for the recommendation, sounds like exactly what I want! ;) I'm not at home right now so I'm not 100% certain about the numbers right now but I have two pre-weighed doses and I think they're both at least that high, one maybe right at or around that.... They were dosed in the hopes that they would be plenty satisfying experiences for my desires despite only being enough to give a couple trials. I'll definitely share all my thoughts on it as soon as I get them together too, 2C-E is one I've looked forward to being able to talk about for quite some time! :)

We must have old numbers, [email protected] is best way to reach me. I'd love to be back in contact.

If you have the means to be very certain on the dosage with 2ce....you will want that! If only because literally every 2mg doubles the intensity once you get to the 14-16mg range. I remember sharing 2ce with a fellow head at 16mg...and he doubted me when I said it's as good and intense as acid until we took 18mg the next time....then he agreed. So if anything for the sake of science... Be aware of exactly how much 2ce ya take....im telling you as if you dont already know this...I know you do...I guess I am writing for the ages too.