• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whippits illegal?

yompf

Bluelighter
So is n20 scheduled to be illegal in 2018 , in the US ? Or some states ? Is this really "thing"?

Surely not? They're used in restaurants, cafes etc all over the world.

Yes because it's fueling the heroin epidemic...it will be emergency scheduled along with nutmeg

Lol I actually saw an article from the UK , where this dude was saying that banning legal highs like N20 would not solve any problems , it would only make things worse by forcing people turn to crack and Heroine.
Lol hahaha. Wtf??
I can't find anything on the US banning whippits from head shops . And I can't find the article that mentioned the "dangers" of banning legal highs .... Dang. .... That was pretty funny.
It's pretty funny too when some of these guys try to explain exactly why it's called "hippie crack" in the first place.
but anyway, so they banned legal highs in the UK? This article (from a couple years ago) says that cops can raid head shops and what not , for legal highs like n20 , under this new law. But it specifically says, that it's only ileagal , if intended for human consumption... Don't the boxes say "not intended for human consumption" , anyway? And if the boxes in the UK don't say that , couldnt they just stamp it on there pretty easy? .... I wonder how that works.. sounds like a crap law. Anyway here's one of the articles . And anyway , I just heard they were gonna stop selling chargers in head shops...( In some of the states ... ) I can't find any info though.... So whatever... ?
www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardia...hing-gas-government-legal-highs-nitrous-oxide

Lol I actually saw an article from the UK , where this dude was saying that banning legal highs like N20 would not solve any problems , it would only make things worse by forcing people turn to crack and Heroine.
Lol hahaha. Wtf??
I can't find anything on the US banning whippits from head shops . And I can't find the article that mentioned the "dangers" of banning legal highs .... Dang. .... That was pretty funny.
It's pretty funny too when some of these guys try to explain exactly why it's called "hippie crack" in the first place.
but anyway, so they banned legal highs in the UK? This article (from a couple years ago) says that cops can raid head shops and what not , for legal highs like n20 , under this new law. But it specifically says, that it's only ileagal , if intended for human consumption... Don't the boxes say "not intended for human consumption" , anyway? And if the boxes in the UK don't say that , couldnt they just stamp it on there pretty easy? .... I wonder how that works.. sounds like a crap law. Anyway here's one of the articles . And anyway , I just heard they were gonna stop selling chargers in head shops...( In some of the states ... ) I can't find any info though.... So whatever... ?
www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardia...hing-gas-government-legal-highs-nitrous-oxide

They still sell chargers in UK head shops. Well in London anyway. The boxes are legit boxes for whipping cream. How could they ban that? It just won't happen.

If it did though I'd be real pissed because I love whipping cream.

I can't imagine why they would try this. Nitrous isn't going anywhere.

I remember a party where friends had acquired a dentist-sized tank of it 8o so many hits from one tank

I can't imagine why they would try this. Nitrous isn't going anywhere.

I remember a party where friends had acquired a dentist-sized tank of it 8o so many hits from one tank

Tanks are still around. Philly is where it's at, but the people running it are pretty bad people tbph.

I left a rave in Philly in February and the cops were on megaphones yelling where are the nitrous tanks?!

Then you hear someone fill a balloon and yell back fuck you

Then the cops were like WE DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU OR YOUR MUSIC

Then we all went to the warehouse party in the hood of north Philly and the cops showed up there eventually, but its a regular occurrence